Tim Allen defends Paula Deen use of the N-word: 'We've gone backwards in the world'

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-31-2013, 03:17 AM         #121
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rapgamerdotcom said:
...And is the white man's nut you swallow as tasty as his shaft on your tongue? Use that same sentiment to a Jewish person about the holocaust. Or a gay person about getting chastised for his lifestyle choice. Some ******s are far too forgiving and forgetful but hey, that's what they want you to do, right? Forget that the same blood that coarsed through the veins of the master who stepped on the neck of your forefather runs through Lil' Jimmy that you kick it with and call your 'n*gga' so fervently. You better wake up and realize that white n*gga's down with you only as long as he don't have to get treated like a n*gga cuffed on the ground with you.
How do you know Lil Jimmys forefather stepped on anyones neck? You do realize that not all white people had slaves right? Some white people are 2nd or 3rd generation Americans from Italy, Spain or wherever the fu*k and hadn't even been in the country yet.

All the people you should be directing your anger towards, are dead. Now if you want to be mad at white people for the injustices we face today, that's one thing. But to be mad at people for slavery that weren't even there? Where's the logic in that?
 4 years ago '04        #122
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
 rapgamerdotcom said:
...And is the white man's nut you swallow as tasty as his shaft on your tongue? Use that same sentiment to a Jewish person about the holocaust. Or a gay person about getting chastised for his lifestyle choice. Some ******s are far too forgiving and forgetful but hey, that's what they want you to do, right? Forget that the same blood that coarsed through the veins of the master who stepped on the neck of your forefather runs through Lil' Jimmy that you kick it with and call your 'n*gga' so fervently. You better wake up and realize that white n*gga's down with you only as long as he don't have to get treated like a n*gga cuffed on the ground with you.

Let your black a.ss get up on stage trying to tell a joke after getting caught trafficking weight like Tim did and see what happens. All men aren't constitutionally equal if you weren't considered a man when the constitution was enacted.

Such a jaded attitude... You were never a slave and no white man you know was a master you dumb racist fu*k

"Aww the blood in my veins" shut the fu*k up, the past is the past and your stuck in it, slavery still exists but the working class regardless of color of skin is in chains

We way past that your dumb a.ss stil playing checkers while the world is playing chess.

All this slavery is the reason i hate white people is a bullsh*t excuse

You werent a slave you didnt experience sh*t, you obviously hate white people for some ulterior reasoning

fu*king ignorant man

Dont even get me started on the jews, they need to get the fu*k over themselves too, same with the gheys...

None of that sh*t matters its all petty, prejudice is something weak unintelligent people worry about

Last edited by Propel Water; 07-31-2013 at 01:32 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #123
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Mega said:
Then white people need to look in the mirror, because that's what 400 years of racism and oppression brings.
Yeah, because I racially oppressed black people. Right?
 4 years ago '10        #124
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
the sell outs

the coward a.ss online racists

telling black ppl how to feel about an evil history that NEVER happened to their ppl
 4 years ago '05        #125
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Trilluminati GA said:
the sell outs

the coward a.ss online racists

telling black ppl how to feel about an evil history that NEVER happened to their ppl

I am Irish and Native American.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish