Tim Allen defends Paula Deen use of the N-word: 'We've gone backwards in the world'

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #101
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
We all live in a world of double-standards & unwritten boundaries. I dunno why so many white ppl (the race that should probably stay away from the word the most) cant accept this one.
 4 years ago '10        #102
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 TheMindOf said:
This argument is stupid. No group of people should have a monopoly on any word. Where they can say it but nobody else can.

Either the word is okay to be used or it's not. Can't have it both ways. Especially when black folks promote the use of it in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. But then be like nobody can use it tho.

I like to take a step back and take a look at things from an outside perspective. If you do, this whole sh*t is just silly.

Either the word "n*gga" is offensive or it not. Black folks like to talk about how the power and sting has been taken out of the word, but as soon as an outsider uses it all of a sudden n*ggas souls is hurt. It dont add up.

Imagine Jewish people running around talking bout "What up my kike?" or White people talking bout "What up my cracka?"

But then saying "Black people, you cant say it tho. We're gonna give selected passes to a few groups who get to say it, but black folks, no. And if we catch you, it's on"

n*ggas would DEFINITELY be up in arms about it. And whenever a white person did anything to p!ss you off that would be the first word thrown at them

That's how ridiculous it is, if you think about it.

A word is either toxic or it not.

More than anything else (and n*ggas will never admit it). It's about power. About black people wanting to feel like there's one thing in this world that they have that nobody else does.

As opposed to working to make it something with actual value or that actually matters, it's this word that gets clung on to.
you right... its about power. and a cracka done stole everything from my people so ill never allow them to call me n*gga. Its our word, thats what we stole and I aint giving back till we get reparations, public apologies for slavery, decent history classes, and some other sh*t I cant think of right now.

and the want for a white person that knows all this sh*t, still wants to say the word is flabbergasting. Why beat a dead horse? Obama (a half black n*gga) is the leader of the free world but he still gotta worry about racism. If that dont speak volumes, idk what to tell you
 4 years ago '04        #103
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
When "others" are around we need to just substitute the word Muthafu*ka in. Get it out of the new music and movies and MAYBE it'll die down when the younger generations come along.

It is dumb as hell for them to think that they should be allowed to say it freely. You took history classes and you know what that word meant coming from people that look like you towards Black people. All this stop living in the past talk is irrelevant because there are still KKK rallies in this country. How is someone that doesn't know you supposed to know that you truly mean no harm as opposed to being a White supremacist minded fool? You can't predict the reaction that you'll receive so why test it?

There are several words and phrases that are off limits to White people so stop acting like this is the ONLY word that is on the "don't say in public" list.
 4 years ago '10        #104
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 One-O-One said:
We all live in a world of double-standards & unwritten boundaries. I dunno why so many white ppl (the race that should probably stay away from the word the most) cant accept this one.
exactly.... its pride

Deep down (some deeper than others) white people are proud of slavery.
 4 years ago '06        #105
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 8544 8544
 S W A N said:
No one is telling u what to say. Freedom of speech remember. Just know that what you say will always have a reaction, right or wrong. You can say ni99er all u want. Say it in the wrong company and your teeth will be down your throat.
end of thread/ at the end of the day everybody has their own feelings about the word.

say it around the right people.
 4 years ago '04        #106
qutaboi225 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,000 | Props total: 6295 6295
Ok let me make this simple. If you were at a restaurant and you saw a bunch of women at a table calling each other b*tch jokingly, what would you think the reaction would be if you were to walk up to the table without knowing any of them and start the conversation with Hey B*tches!? The point is...the word has a dark history to it and blacks have taking the word to use amongst themselves as a normal everyday word. The problem with whites saying it is just that..YOU'RE WHITE. Why is there such a need to use the word for you? Why should a black person that uses a word amongst themselves allow a group of people that oppressed the entire race to use it. Same goes for ANY words. I call my friends b*tch a** and pussies all the time but if you tried it and you wasnt amonst the group you would surely be beat the hell up...Why is this so hard to understand?
 4 years ago '04        #107
Mega 
space
space
$5,592 | Props total: 981 981
 I'm The Dan said:
Very simple. It's because blacks say it all the time. It doesn't make sense that you hate the word so damn much, yet continue to say it to each other.

That's like a white guy going up to another white guy and calling him "my honkey" or a mexican guy saying "what up my spic"... ect...

Black people are the only ones that refer to themselves by a word they claim to despise. It literally could be a comedy skit on the Chapelle show if it weren't completely true.
Not all black people use the word, so because some use it, that means you can say it to all of us?

If you're upset at your mom and call her a fat bich, does that mean I can too?

The sh*t isn't even logical.

White people are upset, because they want to make the rules. They're upset, because this is one power they don't have.
 4 years ago '04        #108
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
space
$2,787 | Props total: 505 505
 Matt504 said:
"at one point we could call black people ni**er at our own discretion with little to no backlash, and now that we're in the future, whites can no longer say it"

"there shouldn't be ANY word that's off limits to white people"

Aint no word off limit to anyone, now using certain words can be dangerous, but Im white/cherokee indian, and that word is as big of a joke as the people that try to still give it power. n*gga, n*gga,n*gga Im a n*gga your a n*gga, to me your a cracker so guess all fair in racism and stereotypes right? gtfo.

This aint 1975 and never will be again, n*gga is here to stay in a variety of context's and just like black people say cracker so will white people continue to use the "N" word, nobody black has ever censored themselves and said the c word. Stop these double standards. Everybody losing out here.

Last edited by eddiefizzle; 07-30-2013 at 05:31 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #109
space
space
 Mega said:
Not all black people use the word, so because some use it, that means you can say it to all of us?

White people are upset, because they want to make the rules. They're upset, because this is one power they don't have.
Do you have a point n*gga? haha
 4 years ago '04        #110
space
space
 Ldogg310 said:
fu*k u mean about that life

He is a snitch in the actual definition of the word, not how yall suburban white kids use it.

Yall call 50, TI, dveryone else snitch but naw tool man taylor is "about that life" even tho he caved in and ratted on his crew???

Talk about backwards
Look up statistics for old case files and current on the registered C.I.'s the majority is black people, and in the neighborhood turning in their own people for a measly paycheck, you think you got it all figured out, your gonna be the first to go down, wondering how you got caught since everyone you know is not a snitch. Tim allen is a snitch, but so is all the other people you listed, don't make me drop box and whisker plots on your uneducated a.ss.
 4 years ago '04        #111
space
space
 Chalky said:
damn yall ever stop to wonder why white people want to say n*gga so bad
Probably the same reason why black people want to be white so bad. And date white women. And get white people money. And live in white people houses, dress like white people, have yachts like white people, property like white people. Not just a famous n*gga with a white guy funding his own agenda. White people run the world, for now. But if things were to change, it would get incredibly worse, White and European people make up 68 percent of donations to charity and as a racial group about 70 percent of income given back to community and local community agencies. White people arent the enemy. Humanity as a whole is corrupted, fingers need to stop being pointed and start doing constructive attempts at real change, not blaming as many as possible.

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #112
space
space
 Account001 said:
you right... its about power. and a cracka done stole everything from my people so ill never allow them to call me n*gga. Its our word, thats what we stole and I aint giving back till we get reparations, public apologies for slavery, decent history classes, and some other sh*t I cant think of right now.

and the want for a white person that knows all this sh*t, still wants to say the word is flabbergasting. Why beat a dead horse? Obama (a half black n*gga) is the leader of the free world but he still gotta worry about racism. If that dont speak volumes, idk what to tell you
The insanity never ends... Does anyone really think outside their own little subjective worlds on this site?
 4 years ago '05        #113
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Mega said:

I understand your point. Would you argue against the fact that the majority of black people use the word, though? I'd even argue the vast majority say 'n*gga'.

That said, I do understand your point. For the record, I don't say, nor do I want to say 'n*gga' to anyone. I feel it makes me look stupid if I say sh*t like that. Just putting it out there that many white people find it strange that black people act like they are completely against the word yet call each other the same word.

I actually thought about it one day. I literally never see any other race of people call each other disparaging racial words on a regular basis. Again, I'm not saying ALL, but I've literally NEVER see a mexican walk up and call another mexican a spic. I've been around a lot of mexicans in my life as well. The same for asian's... it's just strange to me. The response I get from black people is, "you (white people) want to take it away from us" -- Really? ... Really?
 4 years ago '04        #114
Mega 
space
space
 eddiefizzle said:
Do you have a point n*gga? haha
Cute, online is the only place you'll say it, because we both know you're a bi*ch in the real world and you get to be the man your f*ggot a.ss wish you were.
 4 years ago '04        #115
Mega 
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
I understand your point. Would you argue against the fact that the majority of black people use the word, though? I'd even argue the vast majority say 'n*gga'.

That said, I do understand your point. For the record, I don't say, nor do I want to say 'n*gga' to anyone. I feel it makes me look stupid if I say sh*t like that. Just putting it out there that many white people find it strange that black people act like they are completely against the word yet call each other the same word.

I actually thought about it one day. I literally never see any other race of people call each other disparaging racial words on a regular basis. Again, I'm not saying ALL, but I've literally NEVER see a mexican walk up and call another mexican a spic. I've been around a lot of mexicans in my life as well. The same for asian's... it's just strange to me. The response I get from black people is, "you (white people) want to take it away from us" -- Really? ... Really?
Then white people need to look in the mirror, because that's what 400 years of racism and oppression brings.
 4 years ago '04        #116
beeasy50 69 heat pts69
space
space
$778 | Props total: 112 112
this my muthafu*kin dude...good enough, especially 4 white people cuz unless u grew up in a place around all people who were using the word and it was reciprocated...delete from you vocab...cuz unless u still there, and times have change...no reason...

I expect mt blacks friends to knock a bi*ch a.ss white dude out for sayin that shyt, if they aint grow up around it...if n*gga=homeboy and u still living that, ok maybe, if not, be ready to take that L cuz, being white, I have gotten mad at white people sayin that sh*t.

If u aint grow up around it and u aint from the hood, projects or have predominately black friends , your boys don't call u that, then I might steal off on you...like i said earlier its time to delete it

Some black folk don't care, some do, some take that slavery/derogatory sh*t seriously, as they should, and have no reason to turn their cheek at that disrespect from someone who think its cool 2 say it or they aint never been around that "this my n*gga" no matter the color cuz it don't mean that..in some situations and places, but it do a lot of other places and fu*k racism that sh*t got no place in this society anymore, but it does still exist
 4 years ago '11        #117
STRIVERS LIFE 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,876 | Props total: 3982 3982
 Propel Water said:
Lmao stop acting like you were emancipated last week...

You never experienced slavery in this life stop being a baby
...And is the white man's nut you swallow as tasty as his shaft on your tongue? Use that same sentiment to a Jewish person about the holocaust. Or a gay person about getting chastised for his lifestyle choice. Some ******s are far too forgiving and forgetful but hey, that's what they want you to do, right? Forget that the same blood that coarsed through the veins of the master who stepped on the neck of your forefather runs through Lil' Jimmy that you kick it with and call your 'n*gga' so fervently. You better wake up and realize that white n*gga's down with you only as long as he don't have to get treated like a n*gga cuffed on the ground with you.

Let your black a.ss get up on stage trying to tell a joke after getting caught trafficking weight like Tim did and see what happens. All men aren't constitutionally equal if you weren't considered a man when the constitution was enacted.
 4 years ago '10        #118
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Fact of the matter is black folks got a lot more potent sh*t they should be worrying about, as opposed to who has a monopoly on a racial epithet.

That's why to anybody looking at this from the outside in, it just looks foolish.

If yall invested as much time and emotion into constructive things, as yall do who gets to say "n*gga" and who doesn't, a lot of situations might be different in the black community

4 years ago '08        #119
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,731 | Props total: 8956 8956
Some of the explanations for the usage of the word and the behavior that is a.ssociated with it is borderline retarded.

Are you guys trolling right now?
 4 years ago '06        #120
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 395 395

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago