Tim Allen defends Paula Deen use of the N-word: 'We've gone backwards in the world'

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
20 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
231 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-30-2013, 11:18 AM         #81
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tim allen was about that life in the 70s, he ratted out his suppliers to get a short sentence, dude was facing life in prison

but what is it with white people who dont know how to say niggA and not niggeR. they always like "well why cant we say the word 'nigger' too!? "

bi*ch, because youre saying it wrong
 4 years ago '04        #82
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 bigree61 said:
98%

the fact that he used nigg3r instead of n*gga should answer his question

i just dont understand how white people hate black people so much yet they want to talk like us , dress like us , listen to our music , ect ect

like i would never to do anything that the KKK or a bi*ch a.ss piece of dog sh*t AB would do

can a white person tell me why white people want to call black people nigg3rs so bad ?

can a white person tell me why a black man like myself should welcome white people calling me
a nigg3r
You're just as bad as any white racist person in the world you fu*king idiot. Why don't you go on another diatribe about white people you racist.
 4 years ago '04        #83
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,661 | Props total: 95 95
 Freaky Robber said:
white people still dont get the difference between

N-I=G=G=E-R & N-I=G=G-A
the difference is the spelling. the word N166A is derived from a word from a hateful and derogatory word. it's very ignorant to use either variation of the word.
 07-30-2013, 11:26 AM         #84
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
"at one point we could call black people ni**er at our own discretion with little to no backlash, and now that we're in the future, whites can no longer say it"

"there shouldn't be ANY word that's off limits to white people"

basically

fu*k this guy
 4 years ago '07        #85
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16222 16222
 Matt504 said:
I'm not excusing her behavior, I'm saying that that's what was considered "normal" for her growing up, it's ingrained.

just the same way we hear about another black male getting k!lled everyday and no longer express outrage because happens so often.

anything done consistently will eventually become the "norm" for those consistently doing them.

I think her apology was genuine, and I have met tons of white people who simply don't know that some things they say, or their actions could be bigoted yet they may not have meant harm while saying them.

I still wouldn't want White people calling me ni**er, but I can totally understand why a woman from where she's from and the era she was raised in, wouldn't think twice to second guess whether or not their actions or words could be construed as potentially racist.

just my opinion on the matter.
she is grown she should know its not normal.... if people can't use their brain to know right and wrong...just cause its "normal" is not any excuse

Its "normal" for people to go out and shoot people...is there an excuse for not knowing thats wrong?
 4 years ago '07        #86
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,451 | Props total: 16222 16222
why just why would any one who is not black plead so hard to be able to ....GET AWAY with it...

they would like to insult you and have no reprocussion smh
 4 years ago '10        #87
sho 2010 196 heat pts196
space
space
space
$41,938 | Props total: 5198 5198
In reality black people don't care who says n*gga

No black person cared that Paula said n*gga
 4 years ago '10        #88
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 lilsnatch770 said:
You're just as bad as any white racist person in the world you fu*king idiot. Why don't you go on another diatribe about white people you racist.

4 years ago '11        #89
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 cboi3523 said:

[pic - click to view]

Notice you the only cosigning this bullsh*t.
 4 years ago '10        #90
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,465 | Props total: 6374 6374
everybody wanna be a n*gga but nobody wanna be a n*gga
 4 years ago '05        #91
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
fu*k who cares? timmy sold those yams. he was about dat life.
 4 years ago '04        #92
beeasy50 69 heat pts69
space
space
$778 | Props total: 112 112
Its like this...I grew up in the projects, in a city that where the population is 60% Black..I'm white, but the context of the word used during that time and area was slang for dude, friend, brother, homeboy, etc...

U get the picture. We all used the word, what's up my n*gga...or this my mufu*kin n*gga, or anything else like that.

When I moved away to college, me and my n*gga shared the same dorm room..word still used.

As I expanded out into the greater college community, I learned that the word was offensive to some people, so I deleted it from my vocabulary, because I realized I had no use for it anymore, because it was understandably offensive to some. I never used to to be offensive.

Done..don't say it anymore. Don't need to.

All about context.
 4 years ago '10        #93
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 beeasy50 said:
All about context.

[video - click to view]

07-30-2013, 12:10 PM         #94
SmokeOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have white friends who say n*gga to each other and to me, it doesn't bother me at all because we grew up together and I know there is no ill intention there.

At the end of the day, it's just a word. People are too sensitive. Unless somebody disrespects me with the word, I don't have a problem with it.
 4 years ago '08        #95
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,879 | Props total: 22622 22622
All The White Bx members flee as fast as you can go home now and tell your dad "i love you n*gga want to play catch my n*gga" tell your brothers "your a cool n*gga my n*gga " , tell your mom you "damn n*gga you couldn't cook me a balony sandwich wit some hot pockets my n*gga." your little brother should be saying to your dad "sign this permission slip for me my n*gga " As long as we get the race out of the word n*gga there will be no power in it

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #96
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9607 9607
 Propel Water said:
Sensitive thugs you all need hugs
Low intelligence CAC
You all need smacks
 4 years ago '04        #97
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,407 | Props total: 4305 4305
 Tastemaker331 said:
Low intelligence CAC
You all need smacks
Yeah I'm of low intelligence bc i dont let someone calling me name dictate my emotions
 4 years ago '05        #98
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 MissLomeli said:
There is no difference.

The only difference is the way black people pronounce words.

n*gga,brotha,sista etc.
ghatdamn. how you doing baby boo?

on topic, if a white guy walks up to a group of black men/women and says "what up my n*ggas" with zero ill will, then that would be fine? I still see there being a problem with that.
 4 years ago '09        #99
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,404 | Props total: 17604 17604
damn yall ever stop to wonder why white people want to say n*gga so bad
 4 years ago '05        #100
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Chalky said:
damn yall ever stop to wonder why white people want to say n*gga so bad
I've already told you. We're told we cannot do it, so of course we want to. It's basic human psychology.

If I tell you that you cannot look under a box. The ONLY thing you want to do is look under that mother fu*ker. On top of that, it's interesting that you refer to yourselves as a word that you don't like and don't want others calling you.

also, don't make it out that every white person walks around all day wanting to say n*gga. generally, it's only thought about when a black person says that we cannot say it. it's not like i'm walking through the store and i have a shopping list of, "eggs, milk, bread, say n*gga"
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy