Tim Allen defends Paula Deen use of the N-word: 'We've gone backwards in the world'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #61
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Account001 said:
/Thread.... why do white people want it socially acceptable for them to say n*gga? I dont get it

and the paula deen thing was her wanting blacks to act like slaves for a wedding... she shoulda just called Quentin Tarantino
Very simple. It's because blacks say it all the time. It doesn't make sense that you hate the word so damn much, yet continue to say it to each other.

That's like a white guy going up to another white guy and calling him "my honkey" or a mexican guy saying "what up my spic"... ect...

Black people are the only ones that refer to themselves by a word they claim to despise. It literally could be a comedy skit on the Chapelle show if it weren't completely true.
 4 years ago '11        #62
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Snitch a.ss cracker, and of course these whiteys gonna agree on here and the Tom's they got to be first to his defense lol. And crazy how someone like alphamega gets sh*tted on for speaking on a guy he ain't really know but but tim does it and he's tim the gawd cause of a fu*king tv show you like, I guess if mega played the Santa Claus he'd be the gawd to lol. Again fu*k his point just don't say it white man easy. Yell
 4 years ago '08        #63
Chia-Like 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 51 51
fu*k you mean its confusing to the European mind?
Europeans created the fu*king word and later intended that we use it to refer to each other.
He's playing people's intelligence. He's trolling. fu*k him.

Damn right we sensitive..... that being said we shouldn't be using the word either.
Anyone who defends its use in the black community as a word we remade as a power symbol is a d!ckhead who doesn't respect the history of the struggle

Last edited by Chia-Like; 07-30-2013 at 06:25 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #64
MALIS 
space
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1709 1709
White people that think like this trip me out. People need to stop tryin to defend that old bigot
 4 years ago '07        #65
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16112 16112
I'm around you guys

you guys, cause all black folks are the same of course
 07-30-2013, 08:24 AM         #66
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
Very simple. It's because blacks say it all the time. It doesn't make sense that you hate the word so damn much, yet continue to say it to each other.

That's like a white guy going up to another white guy and calling him "my honkey" or a mexican guy saying "what up my spic"... ect...

Black people are the only ones that refer to themselves by a word they claim to despise. It literally could be a comedy skit on the Chapelle show if it weren't completely true.
there's a very small group of blacks that "despise" the word. they don't in general, they despise YOU for saying it because you have nothing but ill intentions behind the use.

every white person who I've heard use it has always been deragatory. It's always a ****** joke or generalization of the entire race when one commits a crim so please sit the fu*k down. this argument from yall is old.

Last edited by iQon; 07-30-2013 at 08:26 AM..
 07-30-2013, 08:43 AM         #67
Freaky Robber 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people still dont get the difference between

N-I=G=G=E-R & N-I=G=G-A
 4 years ago '07        #68
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
America's like a bunch of lil girls...."u can say that but u better not say that", "only you can say that, not you." The whole country acts like they in daycare.
 4 years ago '06        #69
z2daay 
space
space
$583 | Props total: 211 211
What other race can turn a derogatory term into somethin so cool that other races want to use it to call themselves?

With that being said, the word is going to be universal in 10 years, unfortunately it's inevitable... Black folks we can't be sensitive to a WORD.
 4 years ago '06        #70
karvelli 
space
space
$482 | Props total: 1 1
I think its ignorant for ANY black person to use that word around white people PERIOD!!! They don't take the word light hearted like WE do! Understand this! They not laughing with the coons sayin that sh*t! They laughin AT THEM!!!
 4 years ago '07        #71
space
space
 Matt504 said:
wouldn't necessarily say that Paula was a racist, she did use the word before, but you must take when and where she grew up into consideration.

she'll do things that she wouldn't naturally consider to be racist because that's the way things were when she was growing up, that doesn't necessarily make it right, but I don't think she deserved all the backlash, especially sense she actually admitted to it on record in court instead of flat out denying it altogether.
broad racist af..."im from the south and thats how we do it in the south" to quote

if you do isht you were taught to do..especially in the south you might be racist..

If you can't think independent of racist southerners thats your own fault she a grown a55 woman
 4 years ago '10        #72
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
Tim's audience is like 1% toms so he's good.
Just because he wouldn't mind being called a cracker means that it's ok to call a black man ******. Try again Tim....

Matt504 said:
"at one point we could call black people ni**er at our own discretion with little to no backlash, and now that we're in the future, whites can no longer say it"

"there shouldn't be ANY word that's off limits to white people"

I'll whoop my daughter's a.ss if I ever caught her talking like that or heard that she was

Ham Rove said:
off topic but did anyone else know Tim Allens past?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

came in here to post this anyway, fu*k that rat

Bleezy said:
That little girl went in on dem b-word n-words.
 4 years ago '07        #73
space
space
 z2daay said:
What other race can turn a derogatory term into somethin so cool that other races want to use it to call themselves?

With that being said, the word is going to be universal in 10 years, unfortunately it's inevitable... Black folks we can't be sensitive to a WORD.
riight... we can't allow people to sit around acting like they want to use it to be cause black people do...rather to be able to get away with insulting black folks.

Those that use it naturally know how to make use of it respectfully, if you wouldn't say it to my mothers face, than you probably shouldn't use it

period
 4 years ago '10        #74
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Matt504 said:
I'm not excusing her behavior, I'm saying that that's what was considered "normal" for her growing up, it's ingrained.

just the same way we hear about another black male getting k!lled everyday and no longer express outrage because happens so often.

anything done consistently will eventually become the "norm" for those consistently doing them.

I think her apology was genuine, and I have met tons of white people who simply don't know that some things they say, or their actions could be bigoted yet they may not have meant harm while saying them.

I still wouldn't want White people calling me ni**er, but I can totally understand why a woman from where she's from and the era she was raised in, wouldn't think twice to second guess whether or not their actions or words could be construed as potentially racist.

just my opinion on the matter.
Are you being open minded and objective?

You should already know you can't get far on this site with that attitude
 4 years ago '05        #75
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1873 1873
Who cares..

she didn't need to get fired for all that.. damn.
 4 years ago '04        #76
Methadon 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 18 18
Why does everyone care about the whole "N-word" aspect of this? She's in court because of allegations of s3xual & physical abuse in the workplace.
 4 years ago '04        #77
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
Another white person playing dense like he dont know the rules.

Why do so many white ppl want to say it so bad?

What will you positively gain from adopting the word "n**ger" in your everyday vocabulary?

Thats the million dollar question...
 4 years ago '11        #78
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 TheMindOf said:
This argument is stupid. No group of people should have a monopoly on any word. Where they can say it but nobody else can.

Either the word is okay to be used or it's not. Can't have it both ways. Especially when black folks promote the use of it in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. But then be like nobody can use it tho.

I like to take a step back and take a look at things from an outside perspective. If you do, this whole sh*t is just silly.

Either the word "n*gga" is offensive or it not. Black folks like to talk about how the power and sting has been taken out of the word, but as soon as an outsider uses it all of a sudden n*ggas souls is hurt. It dont add up.

Imagine Jewish people running around talking bout "What up my kike?" or White people talking bout "What up my cracka?"

But then saying "Black people, you cant say it tho. We're gonna give selected passes to a few groups who get to say it, but black folks, no. And if we catch you, it's on"

n*ggas would DEFINITELY be up in arms about it. And whenever a white person did anything to p!ss you off that would be the first word thrown at them

That's how ridiculous it is, if you think about it.

A word is either toxic or it not.

More than anything else (and n*ggas will never admit it). It's about power. About black people wanting to feel like there's one thing in this world that they have that nobody else does.

As opposed to working to make it something with actual value or that actually matters, it's this word that gets clung on to.
This....
 4 years ago '04        #79
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4288 4288
 Mega said:
Say it around me and you'll have my fist
Sensitive thugs you all need hugs
 4 years ago '04        #80
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4288 4288
 rapgamerdotcom said:
I'm gonna make this real simple and quick:

If you're white, don't say 'n*gga', '******' or even 'nig' because your race's checkered past with slavery will forever hunt you I don't care if the year's 7999--we won't ever forget or really even forgive you for the atrocities of slavery in the same theme as Jews don't forgive or forget about he holocaust or gays getting persecuted. It's a sentiment that conjures up negativity and I say anyone, anywhere who's white and makes the conscious decision to say that deserves to get their bi*ch a.ss taxed to the fullest extent possible; loss of revenue, support and in some cases a 'good old fashioned, passionate a.ss whoopin'.

I will keep y'all white folks at arms length, teach my children to keep white folks at arms length and teach them to teach their kids to do the same. Getting money with y'all is cool but trust? That sh*t will get you Trayvon'd, Sean Bell'd, Amadou Diallo'd or Patty Hearst'd up with the quickness. I mean seriously, how many times can you be reminded that the system isn't in place for your best interests before you stop believing in it.

As far as Paula Deen's bloated cracker a.ss? I know two people who work in her restaurant in Atlanta and they told me firsthand that she walks through the kitchen saying '******' this and '******' that haphazardly like it's in Big Daddy's house on the plantation.
Lmao stop acting like you were emancipated last week...

You never experienced slavery in this life stop being a baby
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago