Tim Allen defends Paula Deen use of the N-word: 'We've gone backwards in the world'

most viewed right now
 84
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #41
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,555 | Props total: 6065 6065
 Illuminati said:
Tim Allen si right. They are also using as a term of endearment so when they call you a bum a.ss n*gga who needs to get a job, don't scream racism or get offended BX.

This is 'our' culture.
You are NOT american, this is not YOUR culture.


how any times do i gotta tell you this buddy?
 5 years ago '10        #42
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
This argument is stupid. No group of people should have a monopoly on any word. Where they can say it but nobody else can.

Either the word is okay to be used or it's not. Can't have it both ways. Especially when black folks promote the use of it in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. But then be like nobody can use it tho.

I like to take a step back and take a look at things from an outside perspective. If you do, this whole sh*t is just silly.

Either the word "n*gga" is offensive or it not. Black folks like to talk about how the power and sting has been taken out of the word, but as soon as an outsider uses it all of a sudden n*ggas souls is hurt. It dont add up.

Imagine Jewish people running around talking bout "What up my kike?" or White people talking bout "What up my cracka?"

But then saying "Black people, you cant say it tho. We're gonna give selected passes to a few groups who get to say it, but black folks, no. And if we catch you, it's on"

n*ggas would DEFINITELY be up in arms about it. And whenever a white person did anything to p!ss you off that would be the first word thrown at them

That's how ridiculous it is, if you think about it.

A word is either toxic or it not.

More than anything else (and n*ggas will never admit it). It's about power. About black people wanting to feel like there's one thing in this world that they have that nobody else does.

As opposed to working to make it something with actual value or that actually matters, it's this word that gets clung on to.
 5 years ago '08        #43
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$40,507 | Props total: 12931 12931
 Lucky Lucas said:
You are NOT american, this is not YOUR culture.


how any times do i gotta tell you this buddy?
I don't have to be American to chime in on a topic that's relevant to me. And this seems to be going over you pea sized brain but I can't say I'm shocked given your history of being bullied and shot down by girls, you've got to vent somewhere right?

I've been called a '******' in a very hateful tone. Is this word specific to 'AFRICAN AMERICANS' or black people in general you stupid fu*k. Holy...

I seriously hate seeing you quote me. Everything that comes out of your mouth never has any relevance to the topic at hand and to make matters worse you have this toxic and insufferable stench of raw stupidity.

Shut the fu*k up and please go back to trolling BX. At least then you provided chuckles. You being mature? Just exposes how stupid you really are which is worse because that's more definitive and telling.




And I'm not your buddy, child.
 07-29-2013, 09:30 PM         #44
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
we all dont have a history of over 500 years of r*pe , murder , child molestation , enslavement , lynchings , systematic oppression , attempted genocide and all out evil against 2 entire race's of people



now can a white person explain to me why no white people want it to be acceptable for jews to be called the K word ?
kool? krazy? kyke?
 5 years ago '06        #45
RAZAH CUTS 6066 heat pts6066
space
avatar space
space
$55,939 | Props total: 24469 24469
great argument tool man... or should i just say... "Tool"...

*waits for Martin Lawrence's reply*
 5 years ago '07        #46
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,773 | Props total: 2947 2947
 mrwalterwhite69 said:
n*ggas in america are so sensitive to the word n*gga
We shouldn't when there's a legit reason to call racism? Dumbass
 5 years ago '07        #47
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,451 | Props total: 670 670
I have no clue why they what to use that word so bad. I don't even use it, I could careless about it but for some reason they want to say it. I just think it comes down to the fact, that they don't like the idea of being told or hinted that they can't do something.
 5 years ago '07        #48
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,773 | Props total: 2947 2947
 TheMindOf said:
This argument is stupid. No group of people should have a monopoly on any word. Where they can say it but nobody else can.

Either the word is okay to be used or it's not. Can't have it both ways. Especially when black folks promote the use of it in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. But then be like nobody can use it tho.

I like to take a step back and take a look at things from an outside perspective. If you do, this whole sh*t is just silly.

Either the word "n*gga" is offensive or it not. Black folks like to talk about how the power and sting has been taken out of the word, but as soon as an outsider uses it all of a sudden n*ggas souls is hurt. It dont add up.

Imagine Jewish people running around talking bout "What up my kike?" or White people talking bout "What up my cracka?"

But then saying "Black people, you cant say it tho. We're gonna give selected passes to a few groups who get to say it, but black folks, no. And if we catch you, it's on"

n*ggas would DEFINITELY be up in arms about it. And whenever a white person did anything to p!ss you off that would be the first word thrown at them

That's how ridiculous it is, if you think about it.

A word is either toxic or it not.

More than anything else (and n*ggas will never admit it). It's about power. About black people wanting to feel like there's one thing in this world that they have that nobody else does.

As opposed to working to make it something with actual value or that actually matters, it's this word that gets clung on to.
 5 years ago '06        #49
fabfob 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,514 | Props total: 480 480
No gonna lie. But we do promote sh*t of it. Music, movies etc
 5 years ago '08        #50
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,238 | Props total: 3998 3998
 cold_young_thug said:
So this idiot acts like he cant recognize the didfference between soemone using the word n*gga as a form of expression and using it to demean blacks? Some white people are so fu*kin stupid.
"Everybody wanna be a n*gga, but don't wanna be a n*gga " - Paul Mooney
 5 years ago '12        #51
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
avatar space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 2582 2582
 bigree61 said:
98%



the fact that he used nigg3r instead of n*gga should answer his question


i just dont understand how white people hate black people so much yet they want to talk like

us , dress like us , listen to our music , ect ect



like i would never to do anything that the KKK or a bi*ch a.ss piece of dog sh*t AB would do





can a white person tell me why white people want to call black people nigg3rs so bad ?

can a white person tell me why a black man like myself should welcome white people calling me
a nigg3r
Because it's just a front with a lot of em. Think about during slavery or the jim crow era. It was cool for "Mr. Charlie" and his friends to go to the town meeting or church and talk about those *iggers.....yet time they all left each other, they went to go have s3x with and/or r*pe "the help"....only for it to be discovered later that dude got black kids/grandkids, etc
 5 years ago '12        #52
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,786 | Props total: 4009 4009
 Ham Rove said:
off topic but did anyone else know Tim Allens past?


[pic - click to view]


The toolman a fukcin snitch
 5 years ago '10        #53
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 TheMindOf said:
This argument is stupid. No group of people should have a monopoly on any word. Where they can say it but nobody else can.

Either the word is okay to be used or it's not. Can't have it both ways. Especially when black folks promote the use of it in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. But then be like nobody can use it tho.

I like to take a step back and take a look at things from an outside perspective. If you do, this whole sh*t is just silly.

Either the word "n*gga" is offensive or it not. Black folks like to talk about how the power and sting has been taken out of the word, but as soon as an outsider uses it all of a sudden n*ggas souls is hurt. It dont add up.

Imagine Jewish people running around talking bout "What up my kike?" or White people talking bout "What up my cracka?"

But then saying "Black people, you cant say it tho. We're gonna give selected passes to a few groups who get to say it, but black folks, no. And if we catch you, it's on"

n*ggas would DEFINITELY be up in arms about it. And whenever a white person did anything to p!ss you off that would be the first word thrown at them

That's how ridiculous it is, if you think about it.

A word is either toxic or it not.

More than anything else (and n*ggas will never admit it). It's about power. About black people wanting to feel like there's one thing in this world that they have that nobody else does.

As opposed to working to make it something with actual value or that actually matters, it's this word that gets clung on to.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #54
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,786 | Props total: 4009 4009
Is it really still this hard to distinguish between the word/context of n*gga and ******? Really though?
 5 years ago '11        #55
DJ STRIVER 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$3,898 | Props total: 4060 4060
I'm gonna make this real simple and quick:

If you're white, don't say 'n*gga', '******' or even 'nig' because your race's checkered past with slavery will forever hunt you I don't care if the year's 7999--we won't ever forget or really even forgive you for the atrocities of slavery in the same theme as Jews don't forgive or forget about he holocaust or gays getting persecuted. It's a sentiment that conjures up negativity and I say anyone, anywhere who's white and makes the conscious decision to say that deserves to get their bi*ch a.ss taxed to the fullest extent possible; loss of revenue, support and in some cases a 'good old fashioned, passionate a.ss whoopin'.

I will keep y'all white folks at arms length, teach my children to keep white folks at arms length and teach them to teach their kids to do the same. Getting money with y'all is cool but trust? That sh*t will get you Trayvon'd, Sean Bell'd, Amadou Diallo'd or Patty Hearst'd up with the quickness. I mean seriously, how many times can you be reminded that the system isn't in place for your best interests before you stop believing in it.

As far as Paula Deen's bloated cracker a.ss? I know two people who work in her restaurant in Atlanta and they told me firsthand that she walks through the kitchen saying '******' this and '******' that haphazardly like it's in Big Daddy's house on the plantation.
 5 years ago '06        #56
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,964 | Props total: 45 45
 rapgamerdotcom said:
I'm gonna make this real simple and quick:

If you're white, don't say 'n*gga', '******' or even 'nig' because your race's checkered past with slavery will forever hunt you I don't care if the year's 7999--we won't ever forget or really even forgive you for the atrocities of slavery in the same theme as Jews don't forgive or forget about he holocaust or gays getting persecuted. It's a sentiment that conjures up negativity and I say anyone, anywhere who's white and makes the conscious decision to say that deserves to get their bi*ch a.ss taxed to the fullest extent possible; loss of revenue, support and in some cases a 'good old fashioned, passionate a.ss whoopin'.

I will keep y'all white folks at arms length, teach my children to keep white folks at arms length and teach them to teach their kids to do the same. Getting money with y'all is cool but trust? That sh*t will get you Trayvon'd, Sean Bell'd, Amadou Diallo'd or Patty Hearst'd up with the quickness. I mean seriously, how many times can you be reminded that the system isn't in place for your best interests before you stop believing in it.

As far as Paula Deen's bloated cracker a.ss? I know two people who work in her restaurant in Atlanta and they told me firsthand that she walks through the kitchen saying '******' this and '******' that haphazardly like it's in Big Daddy's house on the plantation.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #57
Trelli3Matrix 
space
avatar space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Left Hook said:
Woody came from the 1800s, he probably became a slave owner later in life :nasmad:
When u say woody, do u mean from toy story?? Cuz tim played the voice of buzz....
 5 years ago '04        #58
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$12,828 | Props total: 2034 2034
it use to be an insult, we remade the word to being cool, a term of endearment, but its still felt as an insult to those whose ancestors used it as an insult because it reminds us of the cruel enslavement that was unlike any in the world ever.
 5 years ago '13        #59
Thetinman 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 49 49
 Matt504 said:
"at one point we could call black people ni**er at our own discretion with little to no backlash, and now that we're in the future, whites can no longer say it"

"there shouldn't be ANY word that's off limits to white people"

DOA!
 5 years ago '06        #60
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,573 | Props total: 154 154
but white folks do say "what up my c..." to each other. The word its meant for; those people use it as a joke toward each other, even other hispanics be like what up you (which ever slur is used) ... but who don't understand that? Big cities have white n blk kids and mixed kids who use it w. each other, and there is no problem. Its just a matter of respect.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
110 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ain’t flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Who are your preferred reviewers?
36 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy