Tim Allen defends Paula Deen use of the N-word: 'We've gone backwards in the world'

most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #41
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 Illuminati said:
Tim Allen si right. They are also using as a term of endearment so when they call you a bum a.ss n*gga who needs to get a job, don't scream racism or get offended BX.

This is 'our' culture.
You are NOT american, this is not YOUR culture.

how any times do i gotta tell you this buddy?
 4 years ago '10        #42
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
This argument is stupid. No group of people should have a monopoly on any word. Where they can say it but nobody else can.

Either the word is okay to be used or it's not. Can't have it both ways. Especially when black folks promote the use of it in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. But then be like nobody can use it tho.

I like to take a step back and take a look at things from an outside perspective. If you do, this whole sh*t is just silly.

Either the word "n*gga" is offensive or it not. Black folks like to talk about how the power and sting has been taken out of the word, but as soon as an outsider uses it all of a sudden n*ggas souls is hurt. It dont add up.

Imagine Jewish people running around talking bout "What up my kike?" or White people talking bout "What up my cracka?"

But then saying "Black people, you cant say it tho. We're gonna give selected passes to a few groups who get to say it, but black folks, no. And if we catch you, it's on"

n*ggas would DEFINITELY be up in arms about it. And whenever a white person did anything to p!ss you off that would be the first word thrown at them

That's how ridiculous it is, if you think about it.

A word is either toxic or it not.

More than anything else (and n*ggas will never admit it). It's about power. About black people wanting to feel like there's one thing in this world that they have that nobody else does.

As opposed to working to make it something with actual value or that actually matters, it's this word that gets clung on to.
 4 years ago '08        #43
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,795 | Props total: 9076 9076
 Lucky Lucas said:
You are NOT american, this is not YOUR culture.

how any times do i gotta tell you this buddy?
I don't have to be American to chime in on a topic that's relevant to me. And this seems to be going over you pea sized brain but I can't say I'm shocked given your history of being bullied and shot down by girls, you've got to vent somewhere right?

I've been called a '******' in a very hateful tone. Is this word specific to 'AFRICAN AMERICANS' or black people in general you stupid fu*k. Holy...

I seriously hate seeing you quote me. Everything that comes out of your mouth never has any relevance to the topic at hand and to make matters worse you have this toxic and insufferable stench of raw stupidity.

Shut the fu*k up and please go back to trolling BX. At least then you provided chuckles. You being mature? Just exposes how stupid you really are which is worse because that's more definitive and telling.

And I'm not your buddy, child.
 07-29-2013, 10:30 PM         #44
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
we all dont have a history of over 500 years of r*pe , murder , child molestation , enslavement , lynchings , systematic oppression , attempted genocide and all out evil against 2 entire race's of people

now can a white person explain to me why no white people want it to be acceptable for jews to be called the K word ?
kool? krazy? kyke?
 4 years ago '06        #45
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18820 18820
great argument tool man... or should i just say... "Tool"...

*waits for Martin Lawrence's reply*
 4 years ago '07        #46
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,346 | Props total: 2062 2062
 mrwalterwhite69 said:
n*ggas in america are so sensitive to the word n*gga
We shouldn't when there's a legit reason to call racism? Dumbass
 4 years ago '07        #47
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
I have no clue why they what to use that word so bad. I don't even use it, I could careless about it but for some reason they want to say it. I just think it comes down to the fact, that they don't like the idea of being told or hinted that they can't do something.
 4 years ago '07        #48
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,346 | Props total: 2062 2062
 TheMindOf said:
This argument is stupid. No group of people should have a monopoly on any word. Where they can say it but nobody else can.

Either the word is okay to be used or it's not. Can't have it both ways. Especially when black folks promote the use of it in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. But then be like nobody can use it tho.

I like to take a step back and take a look at things from an outside perspective. If you do, this whole sh*t is just silly.

Either the word "n*gga" is offensive or it not. Black folks like to talk about how the power and sting has been taken out of the word, but as soon as an outsider uses it all of a sudden n*ggas souls is hurt. It dont add up.

Imagine Jewish people running around talking bout "What up my kike?" or White people talking bout "What up my cracka?"

But then saying "Black people, you cant say it tho. We're gonna give selected passes to a few groups who get to say it, but black folks, no. And if we catch you, it's on"

n*ggas would DEFINITELY be up in arms about it. And whenever a white person did anything to p!ss you off that would be the first word thrown at them

More than anything else (and n*ggas will never admit it). It's about power. About black people wanting to feel like there's one thing in this world that they have that nobody else does.

As opposed to working to make it something with actual value or that actually matters, it's this word that gets clung on to.
 4 years ago '06        #49
fabfob 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,480 | Props total: 402 402
No gonna lie. But we do promote sh*t of it. Music, movies etc
 4 years ago '08        #50
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,907 | Props total: 3656 3656
 cold_young_thug said:
So this idiot acts like he cant recognize the didfference between soemone using the word n*gga as a form of expression and using it to demean blacks? Some white people are so fu*kin stupid.
"Everybody wanna be a n*gga, but don't wanna be a n*gga " - Paul Mooney
 4 years ago '12        #51
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
 bigree61 said:
98%

the fact that he used nigg3r instead of n*gga should answer his question

i just dont understand how white people hate black people so much yet they want to talk like

us , dress like us , listen to our music , ect ect

like i would never to do anything that the KKK or a bi*ch a.ss piece of dog sh*t AB would do

can a white person tell me why white people want to call black people nigg3rs so bad ?

can a white person tell me why a black man like myself should welcome white people calling me
a nigg3r
Because it's just a front with a lot of em. Think about during slavery or the jim crow era. It was cool for "Mr. Charlie" and his friends to go to the town meeting or church and talk about those *iggers.....yet time they all left each other, they went to go have s3x with and/or r*pe "the help"....only for it to be discovered later that dude got black kids/grandkids, etc
 4 years ago '12        #52
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,515 | Props total: 3159 3159
 Ham Rove said:
off topic but did anyone else know Tim Allens past?

[pic - click to view]

The toolman a fukcin snitch
 4 years ago '10        #53
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #54
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,515 | Props total: 3159 3159
Is it really still this hard to distinguish between the word/context of n*gga and ******? Really though?
 4 years ago '11        #55
STRIVERS LIFE 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,876 | Props total: 3982 3982
I'm gonna make this real simple and quick:

If you're white, don't say 'n*gga', '******' or even 'nig' because your race's checkered past with slavery will forever hunt you I don't care if the year's 7999--we won't ever forget or really even forgive you for the atrocities of slavery in the same theme as Jews don't forgive or forget about he holocaust or gays getting persecuted. It's a sentiment that conjures up negativity and I say anyone, anywhere who's white and makes the conscious decision to say that deserves to get their bi*ch a.ss taxed to the fullest extent possible; loss of revenue, support and in some cases a 'good old fashioned, passionate a.ss whoopin'.

I will keep y'all white folks at arms length, teach my children to keep white folks at arms length and teach them to teach their kids to do the same. Getting money with y'all is cool but trust? That sh*t will get you Trayvon'd, Sean Bell'd, Amadou Diallo'd or Patty Hearst'd up with the quickness. I mean seriously, how many times can you be reminded that the system isn't in place for your best interests before you stop believing in it.

As far as Paula Deen's bloated cracker a.ss? I know two people who work in her restaurant in Atlanta and they told me firsthand that she walks through the kitchen saying '******' this and '******' that haphazardly like it's in Big Daddy's house on the plantation.
 4 years ago '06        #56
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 rapgamerdotcom said:
I'm gonna make this real simple and quick:

If you're white, don't say 'n*gga', '******' or even 'nig' because your race's checkered past with slavery will forever hunt you I don't care if the year's 7999--we won't ever forget or really even forgive you for the atrocities of slavery in the same theme as Jews don't forgive or forget about he holocaust or gays getting persecuted. It's a sentiment that conjures up negativity and I say anyone, anywhere who's white and makes the conscious decision to say that deserves to get their bi*ch a.ss taxed to the fullest extent possible; loss of revenue, support and in some cases a 'good old fashioned, passionate a.ss whoopin'.

I will keep y'all white folks at arms length, teach my children to keep white folks at arms length and teach them to teach their kids to do the same. Getting money with y'all is cool but trust? That sh*t will get you Trayvon'd, Sean Bell'd, Amadou Diallo'd or Patty Hearst'd up with the quickness. I mean seriously, how many times can you be reminded that the system isn't in place for your best interests before you stop believing in it.

As far as Paula Deen's bloated cracker a.ss? I know two people who work in her restaurant in Atlanta and they told me firsthand that she walks through the kitchen saying '******' this and '******' that haphazardly like it's in Big Daddy's house on the plantation.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #57
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Left Hook said:
Woody came from the 1800s, he probably became a slave owner later in life
When u say woody, do u mean from toy story?? Cuz tim played the voice of buzz....
 4 years ago '04        #58
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
it use to be an insult, we remade the word to being cool, a term of endearment, but its still felt as an insult to those whose ancestors used it as an insult because it reminds us of the cruel enslavement that was unlike any in the world ever.
 4 years ago '13        #59
Thetinman 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 49 49
 Matt504 said:
"at one point we could call black people ni**er at our own discretion with little to no backlash, and now that we're in the future, whites can no longer say it"

"there shouldn't be ANY word that's off limits to white people"

DOA!
 4 years ago '06        #60
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
but white folks do say "what up my c..." to each other. The word its meant for; those people use it as a joke toward each other, even other hispanics be like what up you (which ever slur is used) ... but who don't understand that? Big cities have white n blk kids and mixed kids who use it w. each other, and there is no problem. Its just a matter of respect.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago