Tim Allen defends Paula Deen use of the N-word: 'We've gone backwards in the world'

most viewed right now
 135
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,722 | Props total: 4941 4941
 Chrisdunk said:
Just make sure you don't use it around the wrong person if you think that way.
i dont use it because i dont feel the need. doesnt mean im against the use of it. i actully find it really corny when white boys overly use that word. that and i dont need n*ggas crying about it because their insecure about a word that hasnt ment sh*t in years...

honestly are we above this by now? its more embarrassing to go off on a racist rant than to be called a racist word?

its pure overreaction at this point... funny watching a tough guy get mad over being called a word...

but whatever, if you wanna be a bi*ch about it be a bi*ch about it, but just know your regressing and not progressing..



offtopic, i will not let the gheys take f*ggot away from me though....


Last edited by Propel Water; 07-29-2013 at 04:07 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #22
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520 OP
space
avatar space
space
$56,086 | Props total: 23937 23937
 Matt504 said:
"at one point we could call black people ni**er at our own discretion with little to no backlash, and now that we're in the future, whites can no longer say it"

"there shouldn't be ANY word that's off limits to white people"

they took the video down over hate speech
 5 years ago '09        #23
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,297 | Props total: 13535 13535
I'm cool with what he said and what Paula Deen said. They are entitled to that
 07-29-2013, 08:20 PM         #24
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98%



the fact that he used nigg3r instead of n*gga should answer his question


i just dont understand how white people hate black people so much yet they want to talk like us , dress like us , listen to our music , ect ect



like i would never to do anything that the KKK or a bi*ch a.ss piece of dog sh*t AB would do





can a white person tell me why white people want to call black people nigg3rs so bad ?

can a white person tell me why a black man like myself should welcome white people calling me
a nigg3r


Last edited by bigree61; 07-29-2013 at 08:28 PM..
 07-29-2013, 08:22 PM         #25
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Account001 said:
/Thread.... why do white people want it socially acceptable for them to say n*gga? I dont get it

and the paula deen thing was her wanting blacks to act like slaves for a wedding... she shoulda just called Quentin Tarantino
Thats what Im saying!!! Wtf they want to say it so bad for?? OR the right to say! Say it! Just dont say it to the wrong person.
 5 years ago '07        #26
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 1568 1568
fu*k this snitch
 07-29-2013, 08:27 PM         #27
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
i dont use it because i dont feel the need. doesnt mean im against the use of it. i actully find it really corny when white boys overly use that word. that and i dont need n*ggas crying about it because their insecure about a word that hasnt ment sh*t in years...

honestly are we above this by now? its more embarrassing to go off on a racist rant than to be called a racist word?

its pure overreaction at this point... funny watching a tough guy get mad over being called a word...

but whatever, if you wanna be a bi*ch about it be a bi*ch about it, but just know your regressing and not progressing..


offtopic, i will not let the gheys take f*ggot away from me though....

You dont know history then. You are ignorant. The word still holds a lot of weight. Nothing to do with insecurity. HAve some self-respect dude! You cool with white people calling you a ******...you have no self respect! The word still means what it is. PAula Deen went home and called the man that robbed her a ******! LOL you clowns have no self-identity its sad.
 07-29-2013, 08:28 PM         #29
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S W A N said:
No one is telling u what to say. Freedom of speech remember. Just know that what you say will always have a reaction, right or wrong. You can say ni99er all u want. Say it in the wrong company and your teeth will be down your throat.
 5 years ago '04        #30
Mega 
space
avatar space
space
$5,692 | Props total: 1117 1117
When the grass is cut, the racist will show
 5 years ago '04        #31
Mega 
space
avatar space
space
$5,692 | Props total: 1117 1117
 Propel Water said:
Its a whole lotta bi*chassness crying over a word...

You should be able to say whatever you want regardless of the skin color...

"Thats our word!" Shut the fu*k up no its not
Say it around me and you'll have my fist
 5 years ago '04        #32
doczdaname 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$13,890 | Props total: 6496 6496
honestly america seems like its the only place in the world where people are so fu*king sensitive to every liittle thing and have to apologize about it after just to save their image..there is no such thing as being real and as far as im concern everyone is an "actor" ...

n*gga is a term of endearment(which is so dumb btw) but when it you put "ER" at the end then its a racial slur...it will never go away, because "n*gga" is used all the time every single day..can't get mad if their own people are keeping the word alive.

racism will always be alive and even though all of us are the same, we are all brought up in different cultures, communities, etc...

deal with it and move the fu*k on I say.
 5 years ago '04        #33
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,972 | Props total: 2250 2250
So this idiot acts like he cant recognize the didfference between soemone using the word n*gga as a form of expression and using it to demean blacks? Some white people are so fu*kin stupid.
 5 years ago '11        #34
QwestLove 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$413 | Props total: 98 98

[video - click to view]

 07-29-2013, 08:44 PM         #35
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doczdaname said:
honestly america seems like its the only place in the world where people are so fu*king sensitive to every liittle thing and have to apologize about it after just to save their image..there is no such thing as being real and as far as im concern everyone is an "actor" ...

n*gga is a term of endearment(which is so dumb btw) but when it you put "ER" at the end then its a racial slur...it will never go away, because "n*gga" is used all the time every single day..can't get mad if their own people are keeping the word alive.

racism will always be alive and even though all of us are the same, we are all brought up in different cultures, communities, etc...

deal with it and move the fu*k on I say.

we all dont have a history of over 500 years of r*pe , murder , child molestation , enslavement , lynchings , systematic oppression , attempted genocide and all out evil against 2 entire race's of people



now can a white person explain to me why no white people want it to be acceptable for jews to be called the K word ?
 5 years ago '10        #36
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
 Matt504 said:
"at one point we could call black people ni**er at our own discretion with little to no backlash, and now that we're in the future, whites can no longer say it"

"there shouldn't be ANY word that's off limits to white people"

 5 years ago '04        #37
The S-Word 
space
avatar space
space
$3,730 | Props total: 1395 1395
...

Tim Allen, huh? Because the world just had to know how Tim Allen felt about the use of the word 'N!gger.' I wonder what other white celebrities will voice their opinion on this next. I would post that 'Ask Ja Rule' video, but I'm sure someone's already beat me to it.

 Tim Allen said:
"I've had this argument on stage a million times," Allen told the Tampa Bay Times. "I do a movie with Martin Lawrence and pretty soon they're referring to me, 'hey my n----r's up.' So I'm the n----r' if I'm around you guys but 7 feet away, if I said n----r, it's not right. It's very confusing to the European mind how that works
...Easy solution--Martin and any other black person who calls white people 'N!gga' is an idiot. The 'European mind' should be able to grasp something as simple as that.
 5 years ago '05        #38
Sluggernaut 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$24,295 | Props total: 5812 5812
 Matt504 said:
"at one point we could call black people ni**er at our own discretion with little to no backlash, and now that we're in the future, whites can no longer say it"

"there shouldn't be ANY word that's off limits to white people"



bi*ch n*ggas mad :nasmad:
 5 years ago '04        #39
JayHovMan 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,990 | Props total: 8 8
 S W A N said:
No one is telling u what to say. Freedom of speech remember. Just know that what you say will always have a reaction, right or wrong. You can say ni99er all u want. Say it in the wrong company and your teeth will be down your throat.




[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #40
GrindPOWER$ 399 heat pts399
space
avatar space
space
$20,368 | Props total: 15845 15845
white folks want to use it because they see we used it and took the venom out it...if you white and grew up in a black neighbor hood you can you use it because its only a matter of time you used it but if you don't be around us and you from white suburbia no bruh it don't fly. Tim Allen that word is for us we use it i used it because its like a bond that's my n*gga..but i find myself going old school sup pimp,fo sho champ or whit dude relax...but i used n*gga cause hey its just what it is.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
34 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
82 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
12 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
128 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy