Tim Allen defends Paula Deen use of the N-word: 'We've gone backwards in the world'

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #21
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4288 4288
 Chrisdunk said:
Just make sure you don't use it around the wrong person if you think that way.
i dont use it because i dont feel the need. doesnt mean im against the use of it. i actully find it really corny when white boys overly use that word. that and i dont need n*ggas crying about it because their insecure about a word that hasnt ment sh*t in years...

honestly are we above this by now? its more embarrassing to go off on a racist rant than to be called a racist word?

its pure overreaction at this point... funny watching a tough guy get mad over being called a word...

but whatever, if you wanna be a bi*ch about it be a bi*ch about it, but just know your regressing and not progressing..

offtopic, i will not let the gheys take f*ggot away from me though....

Last edited by Propel Water; 07-29-2013 at 05:07 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #22
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 Matt504 said:
"at one point we could call black people ni**er at our own discretion with little to no backlash, and now that we're in the future, whites can no longer say it"

"there shouldn't be ANY word that's off limits to white people"

they took the video down over hate speech
 4 years ago '09        #23
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12356 12356
I'm cool with what he said and what Paula Deen said. They are entitled to that
 07-29-2013, 09:20 PM         #24
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98%

the fact that he used nigg3r instead of n*gga should answer his question

i just dont understand how white people hate black people so much yet they want to talk like us , dress like us , listen to our music , ect ect

like i would never to do anything that the KKK or a bi*ch a.ss piece of dog sh*t AB would do

can a white person tell me why white people want to call black people nigg3rs so bad ?

can a white person tell me why a black man like myself should welcome white people calling me
a nigg3r

Last edited by bigree61; 07-29-2013 at 09:28 PM..
 07-29-2013, 09:22 PM         #25
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Account001 said:
/Thread.... why do white people want it socially acceptable for them to say n*gga? I dont get it

and the paula deen thing was her wanting blacks to act like slaves for a wedding... she shoulda just called Quentin Tarantino
Thats what Im saying!!! Wtf they want to say it so bad for?? OR the right to say! Say it! Just dont say it to the wrong person.
 4 years ago '07        #26
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,585 | Props total: 1051 1051
fu*k this snitch
 07-29-2013, 09:27 PM         #27
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
i dont use it because i dont feel the need. doesnt mean im against the use of it. i actully find it really corny when white boys overly use that word. that and i dont need n*ggas crying about it because their insecure about a word that hasnt ment sh*t in years...

honestly are we above this by now? its more embarrassing to go off on a racist rant than to be called a racist word?

its pure overreaction at this point... funny watching a tough guy get mad over being called a word...

but whatever, if you wanna be a bi*ch about it be a bi*ch about it, but just know your regressing and not progressing..

offtopic, i will not let the gheys take f*ggot away from me though....

You dont know history then. You are ignorant. The word still holds a lot of weight. Nothing to do with insecurity. HAve some self-respect dude! You cool with white people calling you a ******...you have no self respect! The word still means what it is. PAula Deen went home and called the man that robbed her a ******! LOL you clowns have no self-identity its sad.
 07-29-2013, 09:28 PM         #29
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S W A N said:
No one is telling u what to say. Freedom of speech remember. Just know that what you say will always have a reaction, right or wrong. You can say ni99er all u want. Say it in the wrong company and your teeth will be down your throat.
 4 years ago '04        #30
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
When the grass is cut, the racist will show
 4 years ago '04        #31
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 Propel Water said:
Its a whole lotta bi*chassness crying over a word...

You should be able to say whatever you want regardless of the skin color...

"Thats our word!" Shut the fu*k up no its not
Say it around me and you'll have my fist
 4 years ago '04        #32
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,982 | Props total: 4999 4999
honestly america seems like its the only place in the world where people are so fu*king sensitive to every liittle thing and have to apologize about it after just to save their image..there is no such thing as being real and as far as im concern everyone is an "actor" ...

n*gga is a term of endearment(which is so dumb btw) but when it you put "ER" at the end then its a racial slur...it will never go away, because "n*gga" is used all the time every single day..can't get mad if their own people are keeping the word alive.

racism will always be alive and even though all of us are the same, we are all brought up in different cultures, communities, etc...

deal with it and move the fu*k on I say.
 4 years ago '04        #33
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,608 | Props total: 1775 1775
So this idiot acts like he cant recognize the didfference between soemone using the word n*gga as a form of expression and using it to demean blacks? Some white people are so fu*kin stupid.
 4 years ago '11        #34
QwestLove 2 heat pts
space
space
$400 | Props total: 29 29

[video - click to view]

07-29-2013, 09:44 PM         #35
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doczdaname said:
honestly america seems like its the only place in the world where people are so fu*king sensitive to every liittle thing and have to apologize about it after just to save their image..there is no such thing as being real and as far as im concern everyone is an "actor" ...

n*gga is a term of endearment(which is so dumb btw) but when it you put "ER" at the end then its a racial slur...it will never go away, because "n*gga" is used all the time every single day..can't get mad if their own people are keeping the word alive.

racism will always be alive and even though all of us are the same, we are all brought up in different cultures, communities, etc...

deal with it and move the fu*k on I say.

we all dont have a history of over 500 years of r*pe , murder , child molestation , enslavement , lynchings , systematic oppression , attempted genocide and all out evil against 2 entire race's of people

now can a white person explain to me why no white people want it to be acceptable for jews to be called the K word ?
 4 years ago '10        #36
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Matt504 said:
"at one point we could call black people ni**er at our own discretion with little to no backlash, and now that we're in the future, whites can no longer say it"

4 years ago '04        #37
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300

Tim Allen, huh? Because the world just had to know how Tim Allen felt about the use of the word 'N!gger.' I wonder what other white celebrities will voice their opinion on this next. I would post that 'Ask Ja Rule' video, but I'm sure someone's already beat me to it.

Tim Allen said:
"I've had this argument on stage a million times," Allen told the Tampa Bay Times. "I do a movie with Martin Lawrence and pretty soon they're referring to me, 'hey my n----r's up.' So I'm the n----r' if I'm around you guys but 7 feet away, if I said n----r, it's not right. It's very confusing to the European mind how that works
...Easy solution--Martin and any other black person who calls white people 'N!gga' is an idiot. The 'European mind' should be able to grasp something as simple as that.
 4 years ago '05        #38
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,465 | Props total: 4410 4410
 Matt504 said:

bi*ch n*ggas mad
 4 years ago '04        #39
JayHovMan 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,990 | Props total: 8 8
 S W A N said:
No one is telling u what to say. Freedom of speech remember. Just know that what you say will always have a reaction, right or wrong. You can say ni99er all u want. Say it in the wrong company and your teeth will be down your throat.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #40
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,275 | Props total: 12544 12544
white folks want to use it because they see we used it and took the venom out it...if you white and grew up in a black neighbor hood you can you use it because its only a matter of time you used it but if you don't be around us and you from white suburbia no bruh it don't fly. Tim Allen that word is for us we use it i used it because its like a bond that's my n*gga..but i find myself going old school sup pimp,fo sho champ or whit dude relax...but i used n*gga cause hey its just what it is.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy