SMACK/URLTV Presents: Arsonal vs. Aye Verb (Anticipation/Discussion Thread) Trailer Inside

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #41
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
space
$12,487 | Props total: 19 19
but how dont they promote their up and comers? they had John John on SM2, just put Chilla and B-Magic on the second biggest card of the year and they have nothing but lower tier and/or PG n*ggas on NETWORK TV. and, again, Smack JUST said "fu*k what you n*ggas talkin bout, all the batlles will be released."

i dont get it, what else do n*ggas want? obviously, they're trying to space out the battles so they put a SM3 announcement/trailer in front of them, which they cant do until everything is final.[/QUOTE]

I give u that but theirs a lot more like ill will and real deal dat gets busy and bigg k(even doe he chokes). Im saying is dat u still got da conceited and yung ill battle and I heard dat was a classic battle, WHY DA HELL is it not out..but I understand he got 2 spread dem out but summer madness is COMING UP unless dey going 2 do summer madness in September...JUST SAYING!!
 4 years ago '09        #42
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
 DanBootleg said:
You forgot WWE sh*t.
And Street f!ghter or any other f!ghting video games.
 4 years ago '11        #43
Cosmo Kramer 2286 heat pts2286
space
space
$10,204 | Props total: 7570 7570
smack said summer madness will either be in the first or second week of september.

rex vs diz
big t vs shine
magic vs clips
hitman vs con

still yet to drop but he's buying time so he can release that official SM3 card & trailer
 4 years ago '04        #44
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #45
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
 BHAMBOi293 said:
I give u that but theirs a lot more like ill will and real deal dat gets busy and bigg k(even doe he chokes). Im saying is dat u still got da conceited and yung ill battle and I heard dat was a classic battle, WHY DA HELL is it not out..but I understand he got 2 spread dem out but summer madness is COMING UP unless dey going 2 do summer madness in September...JUST SAYING!!
well, yea, mad n*ggas still salty about the Con v Ill battle, and probably rightfully so, but they did say that battle was on some VIP sh*t and wouldnt get put out immediately. of course there's still plenty of room for improvement, but i think compared to the last like 2 years, they been doing pretty good far as content.. this time last year, URL was GHOST far as having anything new out.

and yea, SM3 supposed to be first week, maybe second week, of Sept unfortunately.
 4 years ago '12        #46
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2096 2096
 BHAMBOi293 said:
Man arsonal be getting busy bruh da only battle dats a clear lost is hitman, but lets be real hitman would not beat arsonal now if dey do a rematch.
calicoe gave ars that work and trick trick pulled his card

MakaveliToDon91 said:
arsonal be spittin the corniest sh*t imo...n*gga be relyin on jokes to win battles n always talkin bout c*its n pus*y n fishin poles n sh*t
EXACTLY however Arsonal was spitting flames in this trailer. Hopefully he spits more bars like this and stops the high school prank/bully/ya momma/ya daddy/ jokes. Them sh*ts are corny

Illuminati said:
1mike thanks for that post but a lot of us are looking forward to the NOME3 events and not Real Deal battles. I understand the business side of spacing out the battles but releasing trailers of battles that happened a week ago without even releasing battles that almost happened a month ago today?

I don't think we're being 'spoiled' as fans for wanting to see the battles.
Exactly even though everyone said hitman vs conceited was trash outside of round one you still have B Magic vs Clips, and Rex vs Diz. Can't really be too mad because url did put out surf vs hollow quick and this verb/arsonal battle is dropping within a week. Hopefully the rest of the nom3 battles drop soon after this one
 4 years ago '10        #47
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,846 | Props total: 13237 13237
wake me up when lux battle somebody i gives no fu*ks about none of these other cats
 4 years ago '08        #48
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687

[video - click to view]

honestly, im getting burned out on the same rappers repeating themselves battle after battle...after battle! im feeling real deal though. i think dude has taken manute bol strides in the battle rap sh*t and think he could hang with and even beat anyone at the moment.
 4 years ago '12        #49
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,850 | Props total: 3466 3466
 arthurmack27 said:

honestly, im getting burned out on the same rappers repeating themselves battle after battle...after battle! im feeling real deal though. i think dude has taken manute bol strides in the battle rap sh*t and think he could hang with and even beat anyone at the moment.
Well Real Deal did beat B-Magic, one of the best in URL right now
 4 years ago '12        #50
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2096 2096
 arthurmack27 said:

battle was meh and Real Deal would get booed on the url stage coming this light. Plus that 106 crowd only reacts to jokes. He got the w tho
 4 years ago '07        #51
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
arsonal be spittin the corniest sh*t imo...n*gga be relyin on jokes to win battles n always talkin bout c*its n pus*y n fishin poles n sh*t
arsonal a.ss bruh
 4 years ago '07        #52
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Im Soo Special said:
heard hitman conceited battle was terrible which is why smack aint releasin it. so hitman shouldnt be threatening or mad at anybody cept his self
na i heard hitman body bagged him the first 2 rounds and they was booing conceited... few of my mans was there
 4 years ago '05        #53
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,327 | Props total: 14121 14121
Due to the fact Con is on MTV now, I don't think Beasley will allow the Hitman vs Con battle to drop. They got booed to death in the third and with URL now on BET and MTV they not gonna ruin that look by releasing a sub par battle.

I bet that sh*t sits in "the vault" until this wilding out and UFF sh*t is over.
 4 years ago '04        #54
Cassidy187 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 0 0
Arsonal the nicest but been slipping lately. I think battle brings him back after he k!lls Aye Verb lol
 4 years ago '04        #55
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,934 | Props total: 4500 4500
ars is a waste of talent imo and verb is a talent thats complains so much u don't even want to hear him rap
 4 years ago '12        #56
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,009 | Props total: 17173 17173
Arsonal is actually pretty dope. I just think people hate that n*ggas personality lol

Cause IMO his flow, multis, and punches in battles be >>>>>

But whenever I hear him speak, complain, or do an interview I wish someone would just break this n*ggas neck
 4 years ago '11        #57
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 274 274
 INFAMOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #58
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,206 | Props total: 8736 8736
 Zaosyn said:
Ars is top 5 on everyone list. If he ain't you aren't a fan of battle rap. He's #1 to me. This looks good I hope the sound is fixed though.. it ain't up to standards from the trailer
You're tripping bruh. Arsonal's last good battles was E Ness and Shotty Horrah. He isn't trash, but he isn't Top 5. He could get away with Top 10.

Nickel said:
he was at NOME3 for Surf and apparently him and SMACK patched sh*t up

in other news Hitman is apparently banned from URL for complaining too much and threatening SMACK since his battle ain't drop when he wanted

It's all business. Bet money, Arsonal said some slick sh*t in the battle about Beasley and Smack.

Hitman isn't banned though.......

BHAMBOi293 said:
Man arsonal be getting busy bruh da only battle dats a clear lost is hitman, but lets be real hitman would not beat arsonal now if dey do a rematch.
Bruh chill, he's like 0-5 in his own league.

Suavebeatz said:
Due to the fact Con is on MTV now, I don't think Beasley will allow the Hitman vs Con battle to drop. They got booed to death in the third and with URL now on BET and MTV they not gonna ruin that look by releasing a sub par battle.

I bet that sh*t sits in "the vault" until this wilding out and UFF sh*t is over.
That's what others have been saying. With Con being on "Wild & Out", the battle might not be a good look for him, because of that 3rd.
 4 years ago '11        #59
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 274 274
 BHAMBOi293 said:
I'm not a big hitman fan cause I like bars and shidd, but lets be real its cool wen arsenal said "if SMACK come to Newark u going get your shidd pill back", and hitman was just only complaining bout a battle man dats dat BULLSHIDD!!, dis is why I like grindtime better cause of shidd like dis.
U like grindtime better? in 2013? Smhhh
 4 years ago '04        #60
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,026 | Props total: 2568 2568
verb SHOULD take arsonal but it all depends on which verb shows up...from the trailer it looks good, but so does the conceited hitman...

hitman can keep complaining but he has no one to blame but himself and concieted for that B.S...that 3rd was so bad smack is never going to be able to release it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now