SMACK/URLTV Presents: Arsonal vs. Aye Verb (Anticipation/Discussion Thread) Trailer Inside

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #21
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
space
$12,487 | Props total: 19 19
 Nickel said:
he was at NOME3 for Surf and apparently him and SMACK patched sh*t up

in other news Hitman is apparently banned from URL for complaining too much and threatening SMACK since his battle ain't drop when he wanted

I'm not a big hitman fan cause I like bars and shidd, but lets be real its cool wen arsenal said "if SMACK come to Newark u going get your shidd pill back", and hitman was just only complaining bout a battle man dats dat BULLSHIDD!!, dis is why I like grindtime better cause of shidd like dis.

Last edited by BHAMBOi293; 07-28-2013 at 04:11 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #22
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,474 | Props total: 1289 1289
arsonal is wack as fu*k now, he used to be nice but this n*gga reminds me of daylyt with all those gimmicks and jokes, as for hitman holla i understand where he is coming from, smack said his battle would drop and he went back on his word but he shouldn't be threatening his life
 07-28-2013, 04:28 PM         #23
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hold up man.. We getting ahead of ourselves we got a thread for this battle and we aint sen but 2 battles from NOME3.. I knew smack was gonna take a lightyear to drop them battles i said it be the holla and Tsu battle dropped...
 4 years ago '12        #24
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,852 | Props total: 3481 3481
I can not believe they'll ban Holla for just venting his frustrations, he feels just like the fans feels... And to ban Hitman of all people one of the biggest battle rapper in the world, Hitman's name is big enough that people will go to him imo... Other battle rappers should stick up for Hitman IMO on this
 4 years ago '11        #25
Cosmo Kramer 2286 heat pts2286
space
space
$10,204 | Props total: 7570 7570
aye verb just doesn't do it for me

he needs to drop that b-magic and clips
 4 years ago '09        #26
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,612 | Props total: 4574 4574
arsonal be spittin the corniest sh*t imo...n*gga be relyin on jokes to win battles n always talkin bout c*its n pus*y n fishin poles n sh*t
 4 years ago '05        #27
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,337 | Props total: 14132 14132
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
arsonal be spittin the corniest sh*t imo...n*gga be relyin on jokes to win battles n always talkin bout c*its n pus*y n fishin poles n sh*t
 4 years ago '13        #28
BHAMBOi293 48 heat pts48
space
space
$12,487 | Props total: 19 19
 TRILL SH1T said:
I can not believe they'll ban Holla for just venting his frustrations, he feels just like the fans feels... And to ban Hitman of all people one of the biggest battle rapper in the world, Hitman's name is big enough that people will go to him imo... Other battle rappers should stick up for Hitman IMO on this
shidd I feel wat u saying I been saying dis for years bout how url be doing da fans dirty and shidd!!, I'm telling yall dey going start changing people 2 WATCH they battles watch, and dey don't promote nobody grindtime, kotd and don't flop promote they up and coming battlers.
 4 years ago '04        #29
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
 tmitch19 said:
Hold up man.. We getting ahead of ourselves we got a thread for this battle and we aint sen but 2 battles from NOME3.. I knew smack was gonna take a lightyear to drop them battles i said it be the holla and Tsu battle dropped...
Smack addresses you and the people like you at the start of this video

[video - click to view]

TRILL SH1T said:

as i said previously, if this n*gga Ars can threaten to murk Smack and diss the URL, multiple times, and is dropping a battle with them in a few days, what makes people think Hitman, who's just as popular and more liked, is banned from anything? this too shall pass... if its even true

BHAMBOi293 said:
shidd I feel wat u saying I been saying dis for years bout how url be doing da fans dirty and shidd!!, I'm telling yall dey going start changing people 2 WATCH they battles watch, and dey don't promote nobody grindtime, kotd and don't flop promote they up and coming battlers.
but how dont they promote their up and comers? they had John John on SM2, just put Chilla and B-Magic on the second biggest card of the year and they have nothing but lower tier and/or PG n*ggas on CABLE TV. and, again, Smack JUST said "fu*k what you n*ggas talkin bout, all the batlles will be released."

i dont get it, what else do n*ggas want? obviously, they're trying to space out the battles so they put a SM3 announcement/trailer in front of them, which they cant do until everything is final.

Last edited by 1MikE; 07-29-2013 at 12:56 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #30
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,772 | Props total: 9037 9037
1mike thanks for that post but a lot of us are looking forward to the NOME3 events and not Real Deal battles. I understand the business side of spacing out the battles but releasing trailers of battles that happened a week ago without even releasing battles that almost happened a month ago today?

I don't think we're being 'spoiled' as fans for wanting to see the battles.
 4 years ago '05        #31
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
You forgot WWE sh*t.
 4 years ago '09        #32
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,612 | Props total: 4574 4574
 Im Soo Special said:
heard hitman conceited battle was terrible which is why smack aint releasin it. so hitman shouldnt be threatening or mad at anybody cept his self
for real? got damn those are 2 of the best in battle rap how the fu*k that happen. n since when can a battle b so mad smack aint releasin it? crazy sh*t
 4 years ago '04        #33
Superstar 
space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 122 122
Don't Be Gullible!! Learn the difference btw a cry for attention & FACT!!! @URLTV hasn't banned anyone.. If We Have please show proof LOL!!!

Smack's tweet.......
 4 years ago '06        #34
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,229 | Props total: 5035 5035
smack should have just released hitmans first round only

apparently that was the only thing worth seeing from reviews

(not sure if it was his first but "they" say he had a classic round)
 4 years ago '12        #35
Tron Carter 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 1647 1647
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
for real? got damn those are 2 of the best in battle rap how the fu*k that happen. n since when can a battle b so mad smack aint releasin it? crazy sh*t
I heard them n*ggas was booed to death for their 3rd rounds.
 4 years ago '08        #36
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,772 | Props total: 9037 9037
 Tron Carter said:
I heard them n*ggas was booed to death for their 3rd rounds.
Heard the boo's rang in in the 2nd round too
 4 years ago '08        #37
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
Tuesday? I was ready watch this tonight
 4 years ago '12        #38
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,503 | Props total: 5973 5973
Has the Hitman battle dropped yet?
 07-28-2013, 08:31 PM         #39
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Arsonal gets it in!

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #40
SpikeSpiegel88 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 996 996
my n*gga aye verb, I hope he takes this *waits
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy