Random Sports people you've ran into

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
144 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #141
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
I ran into Andre Caldwell at a Tampa Bay Storm game n sat wit him n watched it ...he's a pretty kool dude
 4 years ago '11        #142
KDash3rdLetter 
space
space
$362 | Props total: 11 11
It's crazy I just posted in this thread the other night, I just met Hank Aaron at Popeyes
 4 years ago '06        #143
jester2trife 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,588 | Props total: 3696 3696
Someone mentioned Aaron Ross. I forgot to mention I served him and his wife, the gold medalist sprinter (forget her name tho). They were both seriously 2 of the nicest people ive ever met. All my family went to A&M. So after he dropped his credit card (with a UT logo on it) and signed the slip, I said gig'em and he was like 'awwww man' and we all laughed. She got up first and I asked him, 'No bullsh*t, if you and her were to race in a 40, who would win?' Dude started chuckling and said, 'Bro, ive tried plenty of times and have never beaten her once'. That's when I realized how damn fast even female sprinters were...dude was cool as hell, especially for an Orange Blood...
 4 years ago '05        #144
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Ran into Tracy Porter once got his autograph. Even asked him about the pick 6 in the SB, he said he knew it was comin' when he saw Reggie Wayne go in motion bc they ran that say play like 4 times that game. Also met Roman Harper, Darren Sharper, Will Smith, Robert Meachum(shakes hands like a girl), Pierre Thomas, and Jonathan Vilma.....all were cool dudes.

Was in a Barbershop once when Trevor Ariza was a Hornet. Man they ribbed the sh*t outta him after Kobe came down here and torched him for like 40 points. He didnt even tip the barber

Last edited by Saintaholic; 07-29-2013 at 06:23 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #145
YoungMittens2 
space
space
space
$119 | Props total: 0 0
 The_Prophet said:
I met Bill Russel and the president of Nike in Stadium Strip Club in dc when they had the team USA game last year in the Verizon center...he was mad cool and propped me on a Ethiopian chick i was with. James Harden was in the building.

Hang out with John Wall and Vernon Davis from time to time, Wall took a picture for my mom, and gave her tickets!
Met John wall too man he is a real cool dude hope he never changes because he is about to be a star....
 4 years ago '11        #146
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,309 | Props total: 4583 4583
 YoungMittens2 said:
ayyy bro you stay in Jacksonville or just visited i went to that JAzzfest the food there was good as motha lol
Hell yeah it was. they was sellin bottles of wine for only $10. It came with a bucket of ice and 2 cups I had to drink 2 bottles myself cause the girl I was with was preggo. But I stay in jax bruh
 4 years ago '04        #147
YoungMittens2 
space
space
space
 royman04 said:
Hell yeah it was. they was sellin bottles of wine for only $10. It came with a bucket of ice and 2 cups I had to drink 2 bottles myself cause the girl I was with was preggo. But I stay in jax bruh
you from there bro ?? i just moved down here from philly theres a lot money out here but its lame as hell wtf do you do for fun out here ???
 4 years ago '04        #148
YoungMittens2 
space
space
space
i remember when i met Melo when he was a Nugget on 125 near the house of hoops who knew he would be a knick i am aMelo stan hey idgaf he was made cool shook my hand and all was a great day for me idolize his game btw i know yall hate wale but he is cool as hell met him in NYC once and he was trying to get me and bro to come kick with him and his boys we left because we my boys pride thought we were being groupies smh
 4 years ago '11        #149
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
Aight young mittens

for ratchet clubs hit the northside
Oasis and aqua are turned up but they closer to the southside area around where unf is.

If u not about that drama hit up club pure, its pretty chill and its always bad bit(he's t here

The strip clubs are pretty weak in my opinion and the beaches area has a lot of woman on the weekends but that gets old quick
Besides the ocassional car shows and events downtown thats really it.

Drive the 2 hours to orlando if u want to really do it.
 07-30-2013, 11:24 AM         #150
Peewee Longway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Truth23 said:
Met Nick Saban during football practice ... Cool guy

And Deshea Townsend is from the city I live in

Oh yea Jamarcus Sanford from Minnesota Vikings (he's from here also)
You're from Batesville a.k.a. Soulja Boy's stomping ground? Soulja went to South Panola too.
 4 years ago '04        #151
YoungMittens2 
space
space
space
 royman04 said:
Aight young mittens

Oasis and aqua are turned up but they closer to the southside area around where unf is.

If u not about that drama hit up club pure, its pretty chill and its always bad bit(he's t here

The strip clubs are pretty weak in my opinion and the beaches area has a lot of woman on the weekends but that gets old quick

i stay around the corner from oasis the sh*t is terrible bro looking at it but they have good a.ss wings and i am upnorth n*gga so a lot the way these chicks dress or look turns me off its so damn country i seen yamps wearing prom dresses to oasis lol
 4 years ago '04        #152
YoungMittens2 
space
space
space
 royman04 said:
Aight young mittens

ight bra goodlook it seemed like a place that could get old fast imma fu*k with orlando adn i did hear good things about pure
 4 years ago '08        #153
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,869 | Props total: 22587 22587
 Tempus # 1 said:
Groupie a.ss n*gga

turn in your man card homie
Imma eagles fan fu*k u expect
 4 years ago '11        #154
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 2551 2551
 ECameron1991 said:
You're from Batesville a.k.a. Soulja Boy's stomping ground? Soulja went to South Panola too.
Yea .. And fuk that beat stealing a.ss n*gga
 4 years ago '12        #155
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
seen hedo turkoglu just walking the streets of downtown. saw belinelli too leaving an autograph signing. cool guy
 4 years ago '11        #156
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
 YoungMittens2 said:
ight bra goodlook it seemed like a place that could get old fast imma fu*k with orlando adn i did hear good things about pure
True its stupid ratchet but u need that sometime
My last broad was from sweetwater (west side) so I'm used to dealing wit all that
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
103 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
60 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy