Random Sports people you've ran into

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #121
The_Prophet 10 heat pts10
space
space
$327 | Props total: 247 247
I met Bill Russel and the president of Nike in Stadium Strip Club in dc when they had the team USA game last year in the Verizon center...he was mad cool and propped me on a Ethiopian chick i was with. James Harden was in the building.

Hang out with John Wall and Vernon Davis from time to time, Wall took a picture for my mom, and gave her tickets!
 4 years ago '08        #122
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
Ive seen Ric Flair a few times in Charlotte
 4 years ago '04        #123
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,930 | Props total: 7567 7567
I ran into Plax, visiting upstate.

True story.
 07-29-2013, 02:18 PM         #124
Peewee Longway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Carson Palmer at Chipotle in Oakland
Shaun Alexander at Louis Vuitton in Seattle (My Asian sugar mama was paying for me)
Marshawn Lynch at Shell gas station in Renton.
Nick Collison at Pike Place.
Darren McFadden at the mall.
Kobe Bryant at Santa Monica Pier with his wife. There was literally a mob around him.
Soulja Boy at Secret Sundayz in Hollywood. He tried to f!ght me cause I was talking to a girl he was tryna get with.
Diddy's son on UCLA campus.
Me and Jake Locker had a class together.
The Game at Fatburger. Coolest n*gga I have ever met.
Kendrick Lamar in West Hollywood. He had on a hat, hoodie and glasses so no one could notice him. I noticed them big a.ss buck teeth tho.
 4 years ago '12        #125
Superstarbrown7 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,572 | Props total: 3664 3664
i ran into keyon mart aka kmart when i was 8 in footlocker
 07-29-2013, 02:38 PM         #126
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bunch of bluejay players live in my condo on the Penthouse floor. They all have parking lot spots full of supercars

Orlando Hudson used to live on my floor LOL
 4 years ago '07        #127
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
i lived in indiana for a while and met a few of their athletes. went to high school with josh mcroberts. most people thought he was a douche, but i didn't know him personally, just heard stories. i was friends with ron artest's nephew while he was there and he would always give me wackass tru warier mixtapes.

i met jermaine o'neal at a bowling alley. jonathan bender lived in our neighborhood and my little brothers would go play ball with him and jamaal tinsley's nephews. i also met adam vinatieri at a CVS.

last summer, i met ray allen at a sports bar in princeton, which was random as fu*k. bars in princeton are mad lame, there's like 2 of them. i'm in this half empty place and all the sudden ray allen walks in. he had just signed with the heat so i shook his hand and welcomed him to the team, but he said no pictures.

EDIT: also saw greg oden partying at IU for little 500 even though his bi*chass went to ohio state and he was supposed to be at home in indy rehabbing, which is why he wasn't with the team. the funniest part is the blazers were playing in a playoff game and it was even on the screen at the bar and he wasn't paying that sh*t no mind. wasn't really high on him as a player after that.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 07-29-2013 at 03:29 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #128
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
 Flawless Image said:

LMMFAO
 4 years ago '04        #129
mistabeecee41 16 heat pts16
space
space
$599 | Props total: 207 207
saw a few sixers/eagles/phillies at random bars throughout philly. Saw Evan Turner and Dante Cunningham out in Manayunk the night this happened.

best has to be my Jose Canseco siting at the king of prussia mall. Doucebag was walking around the mall in a black beater tucked into his jeans with a shades on, holding his leather jacket over his shoulder. was with a bad old blonde bi*ch though.
 4 years ago '05        #130
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
Ran into Prince Fielder at sommerset mall, aint say nothing to him because he was with his two kids
 4 years ago '04        #131
hammertime71604 
space
space
space
$714 | Props total: 294 294
Jeff Saturday, Mike Tyson, Tim Duncan, Kenyon Martin, Jeremy Lin, Greg Oden, Ruben Patterson, Lebron James, D Wade, Chris Paul, Paul Rodriguez, tons more.

Not a sports star, but Suge Knight is another notable person

Growing up in a vacation destination helps...
 4 years ago '06        #132
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
randomly ran into kenyon martin at the barbershop one time when he was still at UC.

ive ran into chad johnson when he was still chad johnson the first time...dude was sitting in the middle of the mall looking like a complete loner...i didnt say anything to him because of that even though he was my fav. bengal player then.

ive met barry larkin.

ive met, worked with, and interviewed marvin lewis...actually i went to school the same school with his son for a couple years, but we werent tight so i never met marvin through him...but we did know each other enough that we recognized on another at one of marvin lewis' charity events.

ive kicked it on several occassions with the self proclaimed Kobe stopper Ruben Patterson...funny thing is the first time i went to kick it with him i had a throwback bearcats jersey on that happened to be his old jersey. i didnt know i was going to end up going to his house to chill so i had to run home first and change so i didnt come in their looking like a straight stan. everytime ive had the opportunity to kick it with Rube, it has been an epic night.

im sure there are others, but pretty much everyone i have run into has been local to the city at some point or another.
 4 years ago '05        #133
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8050 8050
me being down in south florida ive ran into and talked to quite a few athletes in the nfl,mlb,nba. back when diamonds in miami was the goat strip club my fellow bxers know about this ive seen alot of players in there:

i used to see antoine walker all the time in the strip club he was a regular throwing money etc. now i see why he went broke. but yea during the second round in 06 i went to a game too i told him in the club they had to win it all he told me yea i got u. i deserve a ring from 06 for that pep talk.

udonis haslem was a regular in the strip club too with his glass of henny and a black and mild. cool a.ss dude he even got my boy some dances for his bday at kod awhile ago.

i was at diamonds one night and reggie wayne was in there and me and my boy was by him at the bar getting drinks and he tried to talk to a chick but she shot him down he didnt look like a nfl player if u didnt know he wasnt flashy or anything he told us he wished he had his super bowl ring so he could slap that bi*ch with it dumb a.ss broad could have went home with a millionaire that night.

clinton portis asked me for directions from lauderdale to miami he had some chicks coming down and we directed them to the strip club.

it was a club on south beach named santos and ronnie brown, gunplay etc. was in the club they got into with some dude mind u brown was still on crutches since he tore his acl trying to rush at dude with a ketel one bottle in his hand

at club dream in south beach i was in vip in the middle of the club and dwayne wade was in the corner vip didnt walk up to him tho he was partying we were doing the same thing he was like 5 feet away from us.

talked to chad johnson a few times a real down to earth dude cool as hell everytime i see him we speak

other athletes ive ran into or seen:
allen iverson dude had a wall of security around like on some president sh*t lol
gary payton
james posey cool a.ss dude never threw money in the club
joakim noah his rookie year after he got drafted
andre johnson dude is huge in real life
bryant mckinnie that big a.ss n*gga loves to party
vernon davis
santana moss
simorice moss dudes are small as hell in real life like u imagine
daunte culpepper
dorell wright
ricky davis
vince carter
shawn marion
alot of the saints players when they was down here for the superbowl
ron artest seen him on memorial day with a bodyguard hes such a goon
pacman jones at wet willies on south beach
warren sapp he was with a bunch of white bi*ches by himself
its alot more i cant think of ill edit my message later when i think of more

Last edited by TattooedMPsz; 07-29-2013 at 04:21 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #134
LordOfExistence 6 heat pts
space
space
$491 | Props total: 10 10
Seen George Hill (when he was with spurs) and Gary Neal and some croonies at a strip club in SA.

Seen wrestlers around the area too, Mark Henry multiple times at this popular book/video/music store here in San Marcos, Steve Austin at a bar (he's a drunk now if ya didn't know) a couple times.
 4 years ago '11        #135
Chi80sbaby 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$686 | Props total: 2 2
Nice thread.

From the Go. went to school in Bama.

Went to Atl to kick it for a weekend for my boys b'day...Went to scrip club called RATS i think, the only one open around 5am near where we stayed. I was chilling by the bar bout to order some drinks when my by was like nicca i think that Pacman right next to you. Its the beginning of football season and I'm like naw Pacman would be in camp or something and he has dreads. At this time he just cut all his hair off and was suspended due to that incident. So I'm like naw while I'm looking at him and his thick a.ss red bone he was wit. Out of nowhere the club dj shouts out Pacman in the building...As soon as the dj said that Pacman got up and walked out wit his b!tch. lol.

Met Patti Labelle once outside of Marshall Fields yeah it was that long ago. Before Macy's.

Random:Down at school one night, we leaving this lame a.ss hotel party. Long story short we leavin out and we see this nicca Robert Mathis outside chillin like a villian lookin fo sum a$$...So I walked right past him, didnt recognize bc he is as tall as me i'm 5'10 on a good day, but this nicca had the biggest ring I've ever seen on a man. My boy who is from Alabama said yo that's Rob Mathis.

I went back up to the Colt and said "Nicca you beat my Bears for the Super Bowl!!!!" I was Drunk as hell... Rob Mathis turned around smiled and flashed that big a.ss super bowl ring......

Rob was prolly the coolest, he was in my graduating class too. real cool dude, made sure he came back and got that paper.

Last edited by Chi80sbaby; 07-29-2013 at 04:34 PM..
 07-29-2013, 04:17 PM         #136
hiphopricaan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by hiphopricaan; 07-29-2013 at 04:21 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #137
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,629 | Props total: 17859 17859
 hiphopricaan said:
Ran into Donald Driver when I was working at a grocery store in milwaukee. He had just stopped in from a signing he was at down the street. I talked to him for a minute while I helped find what he was looking for and he gave me an autograph. He's a real normal cool dude.
 hiphopricaan said:
Ran into Donald Driver a few years back when I was working at a grocery store here in milwaukee. He asked me where something was I talked to him while I helped him. He's a real cool down to earth guy.
 07-29-2013, 04:23 PM         #138
hiphopricaan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flawless Image said:

I was going thru the pages here and I couldnt find my earlier post. Thought it didnt post until i went through again and found it. Oh well.
 4 years ago '04        #139
adthekidd 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 5263 5263
Mike Tyson on 157th and Broadway

w/ a bad bi*ch
 4 years ago '13        #140
throwbacksample 42 heat pts42
space
space
$4,134 | Props total: 1196 1196
 ysoserious said:
I saw Clinton Portis at my barbershop. Dude didnt have a neck. My barber said he had do guess on where to shape him up at the back. Portis is cool though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy