Random Sports people you've ran into

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #101
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,301 | Props total: 4569 4569
While my pops was a teacher/ high school coach at Woodrow wilson high in dallas, he was one of tim browns reciever coaches. He still invites pops to his golf tournament for charity... pops is terrible tho

When I was living in dallas I use to run into greg ostertag at the store he use to be a center for the jazz in the 90s

3 months ago I was drunk at jazzfest in downtown jacksonville I met and took a pic with artis gilmore

Glad my lady took the pic cause i dont remember that much.
I remember trying to hold a conversation but i was so drunk I doubt I was making any sense

Last edited by royman04; 07-29-2013 at 03:46 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #102
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,310 | Props total: 11352 11352
 jester2trife said:
I bartend in Terminal 4 at LAX (American Airlines) and we get famous peeps in there on the regular. Met so many I cant really recall, but some that stand out are:

Jalen Rose drank Merlot/Sprite mix and was trashed. Asked him why hes drinking that ghetto sh*t, he said he's been drinking it since college...cool dude tho

Omar Epps really nice dude...I said does he mind if I call him Darnell Jefferson, he laughed and gave me a hug and said people only know him from House.

Keyshawn Johnson, biggest d!ck ever. Straight up told some kid who asked for his sig to leave him alone. I made him wait until I served everyone else to acknowledge him.

Zab Judah was there when it was almost completely empty and we shot the sh*t for prob 30 minutes, actually a really nice dude. Told him hes as talented as anyone ive ever seen, including Floyd, but I didn't feel he took the game seriously enough and didn't train like he should. He looked at me in almost shock, then said youre prob right and looked dejected. I felt bad and bought him a shot lol. Dude tipped LARGE.

Bomani Jones was a cheap arrogant prick.

Most recently was Canelo Alvarez. All the Mexican cooks got snaps with him and were like kids on Christmas. I came out from behind the bar and had my boy translate that hes not f!ghting random club f!ghters anymore and on Sept 14 hes not only gonna lose but theres a good chance of him getting knocked out. All the cooks were shocked/upset and Canelo gave me a dirty look. Dude was barely up to my chin, and im only 5-11
n*gga if i was zab i wouldve beat ur a.ss saying some sh*t like that to me
 4 years ago '10        #103
ClustyMolecules 117 heat pts117
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 5769 5769
 Vincent Vega said:
This thread got me thinking of a story. Not an athlete, but Capone from CNN was drinking across fom me and this chick I was at the bar with. Mind u I'm in south jerz in this whole in the wall bar and I grew up listening to dudes music. So I told Jen, "yo that's Capone, the rapper". Shorty didn't even know who he was, but she goes start talking to him next thing you know 3 of us getting hammered ran up a crazy bar tab. We go back to my crib to blaze and sh*t like 3am, this guy rolls up 5 Js of some Reggie a.ss bud. Can't lie was a lil disappointed, but he was mad chill smokin us out. Next thing I know I passed out from that schwag a.ss tree in my living room. Next morning I ask her did that happen? She said, "your rapper friend is weird. After you passed out he kept complementing my feet and could he touch them. When I told him no he said he going to the store to get cookies and gummy worms and never came back".

Wow I'm an alcoholic. I need to write a book.
that's funny...
 4 years ago '13        #104
tredub 64 heat pts64
space
space
$7,929 | Props total: 2623 2623
greg oden n*gga was starin at me hard as hell i was shook
 4 years ago '09        #105
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,009 | Props total: 956 956
I met Kevin Durant at a OU/Texas game, he was cool as hell but seemed really shy. Met Chris Paul at the same game and he was a fu*kin douche. A little kid ran up to him to get his autograph and he pulled his hoodie up and kept walkin.

I met Adrien Peterson at Pappadeaux's and he's cool as hell.

Recently met Kendrick Perkins on our flight back from Jamaica. He's real cool and took pictures with everyone who wanted to. And there were a lot of people and he was cool, his wife wasn't lookin too happy though.

Briefly met Russell Westbrook at bricktown in OKC, he was actually kickin it with one of my friends. He seemed cool as hell, but my friend said he was tryin to get at his girl

Not a athlete but I saw Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose at Drake's after party in Vegas on New Years, he seemed like he thought he was better than everyone so I didn't say what's up to him.
 4 years ago '09        #106
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,025 | Props total: 1253 1253
Greg oden. No one was paying him mind at the airport. n*gga looked so depressed.

Julius peppers. This mutha fu*ka is way to tall and big. I was scared taking a pic with his a.ss.

Dennis rodman. n*gga came in with blue shiny a.ss sweats on.

Jonathan toews. He was with his fine a.ss girlfriend going to Rome. I was sh*tting bricks and fu*ked up by saying thank you for winning the cup lol.

Scottie pippen. He flies in and out of little Rock

Honorable mentions that aren't sports related.

Chief keef
Ll cool j
Mr t
Stevie wonder
And j Cole
French Montana as well.
 4 years ago '10        #107
dcharles8 7 heat pts
space
space
$607 | Props total: 146 146
 Flawless Image said:

They tweeted about me that game, i let my beard grow during the season... and i was like 19 when this happened...
 07-29-2013, 09:20 AM         #108
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
what town and bar was that?
Carollos in mt laurel/mt. Holly border

Pone bought a crib in mt holly, that's why he was there I guess
 4 years ago '05        #109
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,058 | Props total: 984 984
my barber called me and asked me to borrow a suitcase, Caron drove him to my house, that was extra random
 4 years ago '09        #110
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 719 719
Wow where do I start?

Met Michael Jordan when I was about 7 and he was playing for the Birmingham Barons; pulled up on me and my mom at the stoplight, rolled the windows down and said hey, and he pulled off in this old school 1940-50s Ford truck that was in pristine condition.

Had two classes at Alabama with Julio Jones, Dante Hightower, Chance Warmack, Trent Richardson, Robert Lester, Mark Barron, Phelon Jones, DJ Fluker, Kenny Bell, Jerrell Harris, Marquize Maze and Darius Hanks; there was always people that came in the morning to take a headcount to make sure they were attending class Trent told me they would have to get up every morning at 4AM, run and lift, eat, go to class, go to study hall, go to practice, repeat. Most of these dudes were cool, Maze look like Kendrick Lamar

Met Kerry Rhodes when I was younger and Earl Bennett.

One of my homeboys is Jerome Simpson, real humble dude and a hardcore gamer.
 4 years ago '10        #111
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
I worked at AT&T in Ft Lauderdale & Plaxico Burress knew the owner of the cigar shop right next door. He would show up once a week and just chill for hours. One day I needed change for a 20. So i went next door and the owner goes he will a.ssist you. I started laughing and Plax gave me change. It took everything in me not to make a smart a.ss remark about NFL life to working behind the desk at a cigar shop. oh well that n*gga gets some bad biddies tho.

also since i Live back in NY i was just down in MIA for a visit. Dead a.ss was driving down Collins seen a Black a.ss n*gga in a Escalade. I yelled out OCHO and he threw me a salute. same day his a.ss got in trouble for slapping his lawyers a.ss. lmfao
 4 years ago '06        #112
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 553 553
Im from new orleans and I ran into Kobe @ a footlocker on Canal Street the season after the r*pe case. I ran into Roy Jones Jr. @ Tower Records one year during Essence. And I used to wait tables at a popular restaurant in the french quarter and met Brett Favre, Randall Cunningham and Kieth Jackson, and Michael Finley.
 4 years ago '04        #113
YoungMittens2 
space
space
space
$119 | Props total: 0 0
 royman04 said:
While my pops was a teacher/ high school coach at Woodrow wilson high in dallas, he was one of tim browns reciever coaches. He still invites pops to his golf tournament for charity... pops is terrible tho

When I was living in dallas I use to run into greg ostertag at the store he use to be a center for the jazz in the 90s

3 months ago I was drunk at jazzfest in downtown jacksonville I met and took a pic with artis gilmore

Glad my lady took the pic cause i dont remember that much.
I remember trying to hold a conversation but i was so drunk I doubt I was making any sense
ayyy bro you stay in Jacksonville or just visited i went to that JAzzfest the food there was good as motha lol
 4 years ago '04        #114
ctown33 51 heat pts51
space
space
$1,460 | Props total: 437 437
-Saw Jerryd Bayless outside the club
-Seen Amare Stoudemire in church one time
-Chopped it up with Vince Carter outside the club one time he was cool , he was cracking jokes
-Jerome Bettis and Donovan Mcnabb are some funny dudes
-When I was young in a football camp during a drill with Brian Westbrook he got mad I aint catch a pass and was supposed to do push ups but the whistle blew signaling the time was up so i just moved on like
 4 years ago '04        #115
YoungMittens2 
space
space
space
$119 | Props total: 0 0
 Vincent Vega said:
Carollos in mt laurel/mt. Holly border

Pone bought a crib in mt holly, that's why he was there I guess
I seen capone in moorestown town mall and was like wtf is he doing here it seemed odd but my boy told me he does stay in that mt.holly/ laurel area
 4 years ago '07        #116
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,825 | Props total: 2097 2097
Saw Shaq at the mall, Karl Malone at a gas station, Slim Thug in a club parking lot
 07-29-2013, 12:29 PM         #117
hiphopricaan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ran into Donald Driver when I was working at a grocery store in milwaukee. He had just stopped in from a signing he was at down the street. I talked to him for a minute while I helped find what he was looking for and he gave me an autograph. He's a real normal cool dude.
 4 years ago '08        #118
Dedication101 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 113 113
Met John Stockton at this random basketball tournament in 2007. His kid was playing in 1 of the games.

Met Rashard Lewis during his sonic days.

Bumped into Russell Wilson at a fashion show.

Met marshawn lynch a couple times.

I was randomly in spicy chicken wing eating contest with Golden Tate.
 07-29-2013, 12:43 PM         #119
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i met darren McCarty at an AA meeting back in highschool when i got an mip lol

but ive met a bunch of the detroit athletes at Oakland hills country club (mainly old wings players)

and i met Suh at a bar downtown once nicest guy you could meet its amazing how different he carrys himself on and off the field

an when i was little i met johnny morton at the mall
 4 years ago '08        #120
tico86 150 heat pts150
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 7032 7032
Couple years ago Lebron James cut me off near the fountainbleau.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy