Random Sports people you've ran into

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #81
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 563 563
why do n*ggas ask for autographs...i never understood peoples fasination with other peoples signatures. A picture is one thing...but a signature...
 4 years ago '12        #82
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
met Derrick rose twice at 2 seperate locations random as fu*k he be shoppin at all the rich places thats for sure
 4 years ago '11        #83
KDash3rdLetter 
space
space
$362 | Props total: 11 11
 Escobar97 said:
why do n*ggas ask for autographs...i never understood peoples fasination with other peoples signatures. A picture is one thing...but a signature...
Speaking for myself I always think about selling them when the player hangs it up
 4 years ago '06        #84
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,047 | Props total: 18808 18808
 ebcrew said:
who cares ive ran into athletes and entertainers, i never once acknowledged them or treated them like anyone else.. i could care less.
this...

i know they probably hate that sh*t, so i keep it low key...

at the most i might say "whatup" and give em a pound and keep it movin really quickly... but most times I won't even do that... and i look at folks that treat them like they more than just humans like cornballs...
 4 years ago '09        #85
donmagic901 40 heat pts40
space
space
$844 | Props total: 2482 2482
Last Year during the lock out went to the charity game thing where the Stars were goin to each others cities playing games this was In memphis Had Court Side seats next to Rudy Gay sister she aight too in the looks dept. Anyway Its me an my pops we chopping it up with her and giving her the whole face and talkin crazy the whole game but she was cool as sh*t anyway after the game Rudy comes over we just small talking then Penny KD and Lebron walks Now im 5'7 these KD is every bit of 7'0 Lebron is like the dam hulk but anyway I came from Chicago again to watch the game with my Pops for his Bday I tell all of em Its Pops Bday so they all autographed Rudy Gays sz 16 Blue and Yellow Hyperfuses but I wanted the Penny's this was before the all white Foam dropped he had them joints on in the game but his had blue highlights with the white stars he was not coming up off of one but Lebron cool as sh*t he laughed and joked wit us KD comes off a reserved and laid back but he didnt speak to much penny was peeny he talks met him several times through other people
 4 years ago '07        #86
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
I ran into Herm in Carmel too wow. Over at Vesuvio's. dude is cool as fu*k.
 4 years ago '04        #87
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
I bumped into DRose at the Icon Movie theater, he was next to me gettin butter on his popcorn wit his lady, he had a hoodie over his head but I seen his face n said "dRose what up" n gave him a head nod and he nodded back n we both walked away. I wasn't tryna blow up his spot because that's when his lady was still pregs

Ended up bumpin into him 2 other times after that, when we walkin out the movies and leaving the parking lot.. He cut me off

At the same theater on separate occasions I've also bumped into David Otunga from WWE, a few actors from the show "Chicago Fire" and Michael Pena

Last edited by doro85; 07-28-2013 at 10:31 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #88
kwest 4040 1 heat pts
space
space
$479 | Props total: 163 163
Ran in 2 joe Johnson guys A strait diva.
 4 years ago '10        #89
ElevateOne 60 heat pts60
space
space
$1,550 | Props total: 1469 1469
I got wasted with Chris Lytte in Cabo, he was staying at the same all inclusive resort, we knocked this chick out in the pool with tequila shots, the staff came over with a wheel chair and took her away ha

I'm in LA tho I run into all kinds of celebs, I could care less really tho
 4 years ago '05        #90
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 kwest 4040 said:
Ran in 2 joe Johnson guys A strait diva.
In Atlanta we call that, and him, a f*ggot.
 4 years ago '12        #91
iSpeakGenius 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 17 17
I work for Nike so I meet a few brand athletes from time to time. Most recently I worked at a event in Chicago where Michelle Obama was there..I met Colin Kaepernick, Gabby Douglas, and Serena Williams...

Serena in Nike running tights>>>>>>>>>>>.
 4 years ago '05        #92
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 3094 3094
I ran into Chad Johnson in Miami, He a cool dude. He was just in the streets with one of his homies. I dapped him up and kept it moving.
 4 years ago '07        #93
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
living in ny too many to name...most popular I'd say is Derek Jeter and Lawrence Taylor

Coolest one I have to say is JPP
 4 years ago '11        #94
QwestLove 2 heat pts
space
space
$400 | Props total: 29 29
met quite a few folks up here in the seattle area...

think the only one that really stands out is i met harold reynolds at the tacoma mall and dude was straight swagged the fu*k out...all suited-up and just strutting through the mall eye-balling girls and i thought dude was just a straight-up pimp...then he got that s3xual harassment or whatever case and fired from baseball tonight like two weeks later

my boy use to work for the sonics so i got to meet hella ball players. gary payton is my dude for real...just a straight-up but down to earth and cool as hell.

sam perkins was the biggest stoner ever...dude always showed late to games looking blazed as hell.

jason kidd was one of the coolest dudes i ever met...always would stick around forever to sign autographs for everyone.

ahmad rashad was a way cool dude too.

didn't talk to too many other 'cause they mostly got that don't approach me attitude.
 07-28-2013, 11:49 PM         #95
illmatix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hooped with Philip Rivers a bunch of times. All around great guy.

Just ran into Ty Lawson the other night. Dapped him up. he was cool

Ladainian Tomlinson a couple times. One time the morning of his last game as a Charger He was super nice both times I talked to him.

Chad Johnson (Ochocinco) twice...he was an as*hole (kinda) the first time and cool the second time.

a bunch of others that were cool (Bart Scott, Kassim Osgood, Reggie Wayne, Lorenzo Neal, Nate Kaeding, Stephen Cooper, Mike Bibby...)

I can kind of tell if they're gonna be an as*hole and I won't bother to approach them.
 4 years ago '05        #96
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,985 | Props total: 10681 10681
 Creatividy said:
About 3 1/2 yrs ago, me and my boi was watching Game 2 of the Lakers Vs Celtics Finals in this random hotel on south Beach & A1A. My boi's dad was in town from Houston for about a week, so we was in the Hotel up stairs catching up on some things, so we decided to grab a bite to eat,
inside the Hotel was this restaurant called "Kitchen 305" and we all kept it simple & just order Gourmet hamburgers.. After about 10 minutes of joking around, we couldn't help but notice this huge tall black dude wearing all black with shades on standing in front of this 70' inch screen TV in front of the restaurant near the bar area..
So I just so happen to say.."Yo why is this big n*gga in the way for yo?" (my words Exactly).
Then the fam started to laugh, so my boi said.."yo, that looks like Dennis Rodman?!"
So me being curious, I began to walk near this n*gga, and Isaid.."Excuse me sir can you move over a little bit, me & my friend can't see the game" dude straight up said.."NO!.. why don't you move to another table.."
n*gga it got so awkward!

so, I just walked back to the table with a smirk.. and my boi was like.."so who is it?"

And i just replied and said.."It's Dennis Rodamn.."

And I just remember my boi's dad saying.."D*mn thats a big Mofo" And we started laughing.

Dude left like, 4 minutes after..he was ordering food with a whole bunch of white people.

PS: Dude is MADD TALL!! for no reason..
 4 years ago '11        #97
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,065 | Props total: 2550 2550
Met Nick Saban during football practice ... Cool guy

And Deshea Townsend is from the city I live in

Oh yea Jamarcus Sanford from Minnesota Vikings (he's from here also)
 4 years ago '05        #98
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
 ebcrew said:
who cares ive ran into athletes and entertainers, i never once acknowledged them or treated them like anyone else.. i could care less.
youre right you could care less...if you cared less you wouldn't post about it
 4 years ago '08        #99
hughesahoe 
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 155 155
Ran into Patrick Ewing and Patrick Ewing Jr at the Bellagio in Vegas... he was a jerk, and I've been a Knicks fan since 91... ruined my childhood memories of him :(
 4 years ago '07        #100
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,658 | Props total: 17903 17903
 dcharles8 said:
ball boy for the hornets, now pelicans so i have chopped it up with most and kicked it with some nba players

outside of my ball boy job, saw roman harper in winn dixie with his lady (she was bad) and baby, i think he was pushing the stroller, but i looked up like is this roman harper cause he had shades and a hood on, he walked by me and took his hood off and i saw his gray hair and he put it back on like to show me it was him... i was like n*gga u aint no one special but your girl is though.

[tweet - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago