Random Sports people you've ran into

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #41
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
 ysoserious said:
I saw Clinton Portis at my barbershop. Dude didnt have a neck. My barber said he had do guess on where to shape him up at the back. Portis is cool though.
 4 years ago '05        #42
Con-Con 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,147 | Props total: 34 34
Got autographs from Charles Oakley and Ben Wallace at this event my uncle was helping with. This was when Ben was with the Wiz. I forget the number but someone said he had an insane low amount of body fat at the time. Met him again at the Jeff Capel camp at VCU and took a pic with him and Capel. I'm 6'4" and Ben was only a couple inches taller than me so he ain't no damn 6'9" as he was listed.

I'm distant cousins with former Maryland star John Lucas and his sons John III and Jai.

Was in the Philly airport waiting to leave when out of nowhere I see Chris Henry walking past. I wanted to say wasup but then remembered he was suspended for the year at the time so I figured he didn't wanna be bothered. R.I.P.

Also met Bruce Smith in a club. My cousin knew him.
 4 years ago '08        #43
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
too funny!
 4 years ago '08        #44
DjLube 
space
space
space
$256 | Props total: 164 164
Saw Danny Granger a few weeks back at a district convention he was a cool cat I wasn't going to even acknowledge him but he started talking to me
 4 years ago '05        #45
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
My boy ran into Jay Triano in the Adidas store in Toronto when he was the coach of the Raptors.
 4 years ago '05        #46
Con-Con 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,147 | Props total: 34 34
 Akira Son Bio said:
Not NFL, but I was DJ'ing a party downtown after a Cavs game. Some tall dude came up to me and gave me dap. All I could remember was that this was the biggest n*gga I've seen in my life. Took about two hours for it to click that it was Shaq
 07-28-2013, 06:53 PM         #47
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jon Runyan, Jeremiah trotter, Sheldon brown, ray Rhodes, Ryan Howard....off top, and in olde city u see pro ball players out and about all the time

They just regular folk tryna have a good time...but there's always that one as*hole lol
 07-28-2013, 06:55 PM         #48
jctorres958 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saw Jerry Rice at a gas station
 4 years ago '05        #49
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
used to hold the biggest grudge against the heat after the 06 finals.

played on alonzo's mournings bowling team at allan houston's bowling event. told him about the 06 finals, he straight up told me that "he was just doing his job." i couldn't even be mad at that.
 4 years ago '08        #50
ExNihilo 49 heat pts49
space
space
$20,261 | Props total: 22163 22163
I'm in Detroit:

Barry Sanders at Northland Mall, he was cool a.ss hell. Little kids started following him and he took off running so they could chase him. Fastest person I ever seen IRL.

Charlie Batch by St.Andrews, he was with some other Lions at a party.

Charlie Villenueva at a St.Patricks day party in Clinton Township, he was looking confused and didnt talk to anyone, even the chick throwing the party & they were cool/fu*kin. He's an oddball.

Austin Daye at Elysium downtown.

Rasheed Wallace at a TGIF by the Palace of Auburn Hills after a game. He came in, ordered 20 wings and 2 beers gave him the "Whats up nod" he was cursin someone out on the phone so I wasn't bout to interrupt him, but he nodded back.

Tommy Hearns at Ruby Tuesdays (my lil bro is a mgr and says that n*gga always in there leavin bum tips for the waiters) and at Floods (old school/club bar).

A few other Pistons/Lions at parties/clubs

Not athlete's but:

Travis barker at St.Andrews bar, guess he wanted to leave the floor that was playing rock music and came to the hip hop floor. He's short as hell.

and got an autograph from Mr.T at book signing when I was 5
 4 years ago '05        #51
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 11750 11750
 jester2trife said:
Omar Epps really nice dude...I said does he mind if I call him Darnell Jefferson, he laughed and gave me a hug and said people only know him from House.

Keyshawn Johnson, biggest d!ck ever. Straight up told some kid who asked for his sig to leave him alone. I made him wait until I served everyone else to acknowledge him.

Zab Judah was there when it was almost completely empty and we shot the sh*t for prob 30 minutes, actually a really nice dude. Told him hes as talented as anyone ive ever seen, including Floyd, but I didn't feel he took the game seriously enough and didn't train like he should. He looked at me in almost shock, then said youre prob right and looked dejected. I felt bad and bought him a shot lol. Dude tipped LARGE.

Bomani Jones was a cheap arrogant prick.

Darnell Jefferson
Dam u prolly changed Zab life.
Bomani seems like an as*hole on tv.

I just recently seen Brandon Marshall at ohare airport. With the chick who stabbed him she was bad as hell too. People was just walking up to hm shaking his hand n sh*t like he was Obama. Then my boy wanted to get a pic of him and his chick. B was like "nah man" took my boys phone. Handed it to some random white dude who was sitting there like "aye man can u take our picture"

Zach Randolph is tall as fu*k too
 4 years ago '07        #52
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
Met Devin Hester, Brian Urlacher & Robbie Gould at the best buy i worked @ in High School. Urlacher and Gould came in together a lot, guess they where boys. Also met Frank Thomas at that best buy, came in with his son.
 4 years ago '10        #53
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 986 986
i see athletes weekly...started doing this internet radio show... its crazy... lot of them arent douches..
 4 years ago '10        #54
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 986 986
Kenyon Martin

[pic - click to view]

Drew Pearson

Marcus Spears

[pic - click to view]

Perrish Cox and Orie Lemon
[IMG]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?
fbid=3256074176698&set=pb.1712408243.-2207520000.1375058524.&type=3&theater[/IMG]

Brandan Wright

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by chenderson12; 07-28-2013 at 07:46 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #55
bigshock 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 0 0
 chenderson12 said:
i see athletes weekly...started doing this internet radio show... its crazy... lot of them arent douches..
What's the name/time it comes on? I see your sig it's Dallas related.
 4 years ago '05        #56
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
back when notorious came out, me and this girl went to go see it in the movies, it was a monday night, about 10oclock, it was pretty dead in there, towards the middle seats theres this dude in there with his chick and every time they play one of biggies songs, hed start busting out rapping along and sh*t, so the movie ends, we walking out, and i see it was shawn marion the whole time

i also ran into shawn marion again on a thursday night college night at fat tuesdays in coconut grove down here
completely random cuz of all the places in miami you'd think he go somewhere else

at liv on night we were celebrating my boys birthday, our table was ridiculous, arod was next to our table

jimmy graham back in college at miami, before he was on the football team and only on the basketball team, we went to the hardrock to celebrate one my boys birthdays, i forget which club we went to coulda been pangae or gryphon, i was like yo who the fu*k is this tall as dude, but dude was cool, he just said he went to um and his name is jimmy, so i was like the basketball player, and he was like yea
 07-28-2013, 08:01 PM         #57
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread got me thinking of a story. Not an athlete, but Capone from CNN was drinking across fom me and this chick I was at the bar with. Mind u I'm in south jerz in this whole in the wall bar and I grew up listening to dudes music. So I told Jen, "yo that's Capone, the rapper". Shorty didn't even know who he was, but she goes start talking to him next thing you know 3 of us getting hammered ran up a crazy bar tab. We go back to my crib to blaze and sh*t like 3am, this guy rolls up 5 Js of some Reggie a.ss bud. Can't lie was a lil disappointed, but he was mad chill smokin us out. Next thing I know I passed out from that schwag a.ss tree in my living room. Next morning I ask her did that happen? She said, "your rapper friend is weird. After you passed out he kept complementing my feet and could he touch them. When I told him no he said he going to the store to get cookies and gummy worms and never came back".

Wow I'm an alcoholic. I need to write a book.
 4 years ago '06        #58
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Fred Mcgriff acted like he couldn't hear me asking for his autograph back when I was in elementary school. Hated his a.ss ever since, hope he never makes the Hall
 4 years ago '04        #59
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 VerbalAssassin said:
Ran into Sam Bradford at a club after the Niners/Saints playoff game. Nice dude, chopped it up with him about the 2012 draft. Man even paid my tab
So you love kicking it with division rivals, but hate the Lions interesting...

Ran into Darren McCarty at a Pawn shop he was working at

Last edited by Veno da Don; 07-28-2013 at 09:38 PM..
 07-28-2013, 08:06 PM         #60
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldBluded said:
A while back I ran into Lesean Mccoy and Deangelo Williams at the same walmart. I heard "Lesean Mccoy your car is now available for pick up" on the loud speaker i was helping out a customer but that didn't stop me i started running toward the car service center to catch him i didn't get to see him... He's quick in person too . Deangelo was with this white chick just walking around looking humble af so i said what up from afar he gave me the head nod.
Groupie a.ss n*gga

turn in your man card homie
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy