Random Sports people you've ran into

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #21
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
Kenny Anderson at Carolina Place Mall that motherfu*ker wouldn't sign sh*t for nobody and just didnt give a fu*k this was back when he played I thought that sh*t was grimey as a motherfu*ker looking back on it, it was....fu*k him
 4 years ago '05        #22
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 6924 6924
Ran in to Ron Artest at Mayfair Mall here awhile back he cool as fu*k

Gilbert Brown my fam used to cater the Packers so I would always get called down there to meet players from them and the Brewers

Brian Skinner when I worked at a grocery store n*gga wife was busted

Monta Eliis at bw3's On water n*gga cool as fu*k.
 07-28-2013, 08:39 AM         #23
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
Boomer Esiason's Dad used to live 2 houses from me, I was mad young though. I was 4 and I didn't know who he was until later in life. Boomer was cool though, he visited his dad all the time and gave away free bengals wind breakers to a few guys on the fire department. It was funny because this was in new york state.

Other than that I can't think of anyone else. Smh.

I talked to Akiem Hicks on Twitter tho.

Naw but I met Tony Boselli back in the day when I was a kid, Kirby Puckett too (got autographs from both.)

But my most memorable is Reggie White (R.I.P.) at Atlanta airport when he played for the Panthers. He was getting bombarded and I just told him, "Damn dude... that's crazy." And he gave me the most, "I hate my life" look I've ever seen. He died four years later.
 4 years ago '11        #24
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,855 | Props total: 3788 3788
 beaker1015 said:
Just got back from Carmel and while I was there I went to a gas station and Herm Edwards was holding the door open for me!

Anybody ever run into sports world affiliates randomly?
i saw him in canary row in Monterey jus chillin by himself. got a pic with him. seemed happy as fu*k someone noticed him lol

i saw hella 9ers at a club in san jo in 2011. Kaep Gore Whitner brooks walker Goldson.
 4 years ago '04        #25
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,024 | Props total: 2559 2559
2 most random ones were we sat next to Norv Turner at Peter Lugers and Rashard Lewis and his family were in the same group with me and my girl when we went swimming with the dolphins in the bahamas.
 4 years ago '10        #26
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
At some club in DC like a Month ago I saw Patrick Willis, Navarro Bowman, and Anthony Dixon just chillin out in the open with they table and bottles...

Them n*ggas had some bad a.ss asain bi*ches with em too lol
 4 years ago '07        #27
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172
space
space
$7,857 | Props total: 660 660
 Kooper said:

He got his hand on your waist fam?

I seen Mike Modano at Starbucks, sh*t was random. He was just sitting there drinking coffee and it was crowded as fu*k. Yet no one was rushin this n*gga like I thought. So I walked up to him..

Me: uh... am I the only one here who knows who you are?

Mike: I guess so, it is pretty early tho. (it was around 10am)

Me: I'm James by the way (put my hand out for a shake)

Mike: Mike.. (shook my hand and smiled)

Then I got my Caramel ribbon frap with extra chocolate and caramel drizzle and left.

Was that in Michigan? He gets a ton of respect in this state (his hometown), surprised no one noticed him....but with hockey and football athletes its not unexpected...those dam helmets
 4 years ago '04        #28
atruedsgb 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,611 | Props total: 899 899
Dr. J at the Atlanta Mayor's Ball
Bill Goldberg at a random Wal-Mart in Tampa when I was a kid
Bruce Smith, Marcus Allen (way taller than I thought he would be), and Anthony Munoz at a NFL party my old company hosted.
Greg Jones...a lot back in college.
 4 years ago '06        #29
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
I met Chuck Hayes at wal-mart and shook his hand.

Keenan McCardell was at the barber shop I go to.

Carl Lewis walked into a barber shop I used to frequent when I was a kid getting my haircut.
 4 years ago '06        #30
jester2trife 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,585 | Props total: 3695 3695
I bartend in Terminal 4 at LAX (American Airlines) and we get famous peeps in there on the regular. Met so many I cant really recall, but some that stand out are:

Jalen Rose drank Merlot/Sprite mix and was trashed. Asked him why hes drinking that ghetto sh*t, he said he's been drinking it since college...cool dude tho

Omar Epps really nice dude...I said does he mind if I call him Darnell Jefferson, he laughed and gave me a hug and said people only know him from House.

Keyshawn Johnson, biggest d!ck ever. Straight up told some kid who asked for his sig to leave him alone. I made him wait until I served everyone else to acknowledge him.

Zab Judah was there when it was almost completely empty and we shot the sh*t for prob 30 minutes, actually a really nice dude. Told him hes as talented as anyone ive ever seen, including Floyd, but I didn't feel he took the game seriously enough and didn't train like he should. He looked at me in almost shock, then said youre prob right and looked dejected. I felt bad and bought him a shot lol. Dude tipped LARGE.

Bomani Jones was a cheap arrogant prick.

Most recently was Canelo Alvarez. All the Mexican cooks got snaps with him and were like kids on Christmas. I came out from behind the bar and had my boy translate that hes not f!ghting random club f!ghters anymore and on Sept 14 hes not only gonna lose but theres a good chance of him getting knocked out. All the cooks were shocked/upset and Canelo gave me a dirty look. Dude was barely up to my chin, and im only 5-11
 07-28-2013, 01:18 PM         #31
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shawn michaels and his kids at universal studios

Portis
Taylor
Moss
 4 years ago '04        #32
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1013 1013
I ran into Bettis at the club when he still was playing. I met BJ Armstrong and saw Russell Westbrook at the gym my brother is a trainer at.
 4 years ago '05        #33
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
Met a lot through working at studio for a local record label. Josh smith, Eric Berry, AI. When my HS played west lake in bball years back I sat down and ate pizza right next to Pac man jones, didn't know it was him until they retired his # at half time. Coolest story was my boys Bday at the compound last year. Our booth was right near Lebron and D Wades, and they hooked us up with a bottle of Mot when they saw we were celebrating his bday. Charles Woodson was there tht night, too. Met Ralph Sampson at LA fitness. Used to play pick up games in HS with Charles Oakley, cuz he used to come shoot around at our HS's gym. Met AJ green at my buddy's bar in Athens, and smoked with Jarvis Jones once there too.

Last edited by Soprano ATL; 07-28-2013 at 01:48 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #34
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193
space
space
$33,862 | Props total: 21102 21102
 VerbalAssassin said:
Ran into Sam Bradford at a club after the Niners/Saints playoff game. Nice dude, chopped it up with him about the 2012 draft. Man even paid my tab
That's my QB
 07-28-2013, 01:58 PM         #35
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kooper said:

He got his hand on your waist fam?

I think everyone but YOU understood what I typed in about 3 sentences.

Went full-retard there
 4 years ago '05        #36
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,103 | Props total: 1537 1537
When I used to work for Best Buy I saw a few athletes come through, Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Jermaine O'Neal, Gary Brackett, and a few more. Reggie Wayne bought like 65 DVDs (this was before Blu Ray).

The most random sports related person I ran into was Chris Berman on a flight to Ft. Myers, FL. Almost didn't recognize him because he wasn't rocking his comb-over like he does on TV.
 4 years ago '04        #37
TniaS 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,490 | Props total: 720 720
Ran into The Hitman Hearns at a Red Lobster about 23 years ago lol had no idea who he was waitress made me go get his autograph, ill never do that sh*t again they are just people like us.....
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #38
awcfy6 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$289 | Props total: 2 2
 jester2trife said:
I bartend in Terminal 4 at LAX (American Airlines) and we get famous peeps in there on the regular. Met so many I cant really recall, but some that stand out are:

Jalen Rose drank Merlot/Sprite mix and was trashed. Asked him why hes drinking that ghetto sh*t, he said he's been drinking it since college...cool dude tho

Omar Epps really nice dude...I said does he mind if I call him Darnell Jefferson, he laughed and gave me a hug and said people only know him from House.

Keyshawn Johnson, biggest d!ck ever. Straight up told some kid who asked for his sig to leave him alone. I made him wait until I served everyone else to acknowledge him.

Zab Judah was there when it was almost completely empty and we shot the sh*t for prob 30 minutes, actually a really nice dude. Told him hes as talented as anyone ive ever seen, including Floyd, but I didn't feel he took the game seriously enough and didn't train like he should. He looked at me in almost shock, then said youre prob right and looked dejected. I felt bad and bought him a shot lol. Dude tipped LARGE.

Bomani Jones was a cheap arrogant prick.

Most recently was Canelo Alvarez. All the Mexican cooks got snaps with him and were like kids on Christmas. I came out from behind the bar and had my boy translate that hes not f!ghting random club f!ghters anymore and on Sept 14 hes not only gonna lose but theres a good chance of him getting knocked out. All the cooks were shocked/upset and Canelo gave me a dirty look. Dude was barely up to my chin, and im only 5-11

4 years ago '08        #39
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,845 | Props total: 22526 22526
A while back I ran into Lesean Mccoy and Deangelo Williams at the same walmart. I heard "Lesean Mccoy your car is now available for pick up" on the loud speaker i was helping out a customer but that didn't stop me i started running toward the car service center to catch him i didn't get to see him... He's quick in person too . Deangelo was with this white chick just walking around looking humble af so i said what up from afar he gave me the head nod.
 4 years ago '12        #40
ysoserious 
space
space
$40 | Props total: 2 2
I saw Clinton Portis at my barbershop. Dude didnt have a neck. My barber said he had do guess on where to shape him up at the back. Portis is cool though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy