Random Sports people you've ran into

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #1
7990 pageviews
172 comments

beaker1015 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$6,155 | Props total: 3871 3871
Random Sports people you've ran into

Just got back from Carmel and while I was there I went to a gas station and Herm Edwards was holding the door open for me!

Anybody ever run into sports world affiliates randomly?

172 comments for "Random Sports people you've ran into"

4 years ago '07        #2
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
ran into steve nash near union square with his kids, he taller then i thought...nice as hell

ran into tiki barber in a va best buy......he's was a douche
 4 years ago '08        #3
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,104 | Props total: 2725 2725
Ran into Sam Bradford at a club after the Niners/Saints playoff game. Nice dude, chopped it up with him about the 2012 draft. Man even paid my tab
 4 years ago '13        #4
beaker1015 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
space
Herm seems like a nice guy, I asked him "hey are you" he stopped me shook my hand and introduced himself on his gentlemen sh*t.
 4 years ago '13        #5
beaker1015 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
space
 VerbalAssassin said:
Ran into Sam Bradford at a club after the Niners/Saints playoff game. Nice dude, chopped it up with him about the 2012 draft. Man even paid my tab
That's sick as fu*k. I believe celebrities and athletes respect it more when you treat them like a regular person (depending on the ego).
 4 years ago '04        #6
slipnslide85 88 heat pts88
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 5104 5104
Stevie Javie was my next door neighbor for 10 years (before we moved from PA). When I was 8, I asked him next time he does a Bulls or Sixers game if he could get Jordan's and Iverson's autograph for me... he just laughed and walked on into his house
 4 years ago '12        #7
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Played golf with Doctor J a few weeks back at Steel Canyon

Ran into Tiger Woods at Chevron back in like 04' or 05'.. Can't remember which year, was after the Bellsouth/AT&T classic

Forrest Griffin at Last Call in Athens

When I was a kid I use to run into all kinds of pro wrestlers at wrestling tournaments, Macho Man Randy Savage, Ricky The Dragon Steamboat, Ric Flair, Lex Lugar, Dusty Rhodes (use to beat his sons a.ss who now is in WWE)
 07-28-2013, 01:46 AM         #8
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Place I work at has a lot of athletes coming thru for physical therapy and whatnot so I've seen Brandon Marshall, Anthony Fasano, DJ Williams and Richie Incognito. Richie's brother came in and I swear it was just like a mini version of him sh*t was weird looked like a real life photoshop

edit -
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Cheeze; 07-28-2013 at 01:52 AM..
 07-28-2013, 02:11 AM         #9
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Terrell Owens in brookwood mall shopping

Charles Barkley in taco bell
 07-28-2013, 02:19 AM         #10
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't even know who Mike Modano is either n*gga.

hockey
 4 years ago '05        #11
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
who cares ive ran into athletes and entertainers, i never once acknowledged them or treated them like anyone else.. i could care less.
 07-28-2013, 02:36 AM         #12
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saw Zach Randolph driving down the street. Josh Pastner and John Calipari sitting in a car together in front of the fed ex forum. Hasheem Thabeet at Walmart(dude is tall as hell in person). Penny Hardaway at the barber shop
 07-28-2013, 02:44 AM         #13
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kooper said:

He got his hand on your waist fam?

I seen Mike Modano at Starbucks, sh*t was random. He was just sitting there drinking coffee and it was crowded as fu*k. Yet no one was rushin this n*gga like I thought. So I walked up to him..

Me: uh... am I the only one here who knows who you are?

Mike: I guess so, it is pretty early tho. (it was around 10am)

Me: I'm James by the way (put my hand out for a shake)

Mike: Mike.. (shook my hand and smiled)

Then I got my Caramel ribbon frap with extra chocolate and caramel drizzle and left.
So you extend your hand and say your name but don't continue the convo? Wtf type of crap is this?
 07-28-2013, 02:46 AM         #14
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
So you extend your hand and say your name but don't continue the convo? Wtf type of crap is this?
He obviously only shook his hand so he can jack off with it later
 07-28-2013, 02:54 AM         #15
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kooper said:
Was I supposed to ask how retirement was going?

Why the stars offered Brett Hull and exec. position and not him?

I couldn't care less.

you walked up to him to introduced yourself and shake his hand so your obviously a fan of his. you could have just said you enjoyed watching him play and thanks for the memories or something. Introducing yourself shaking his hand and then just walking away is just weird and awkward.

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 07-28-2013 at 02:56 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #16
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
I actually physically bumped into owens leaving the hopkins vs taylor f!ght in vegas.... told the story a bunch of times on here... short recap... girl begged for a picture, and didn't get it lol... I make fun of her till this day for it.... girl got salty start popping off to him and STAT who he was with, waiting for their ride....

around the middle of the f!ght, I went to get a beer, cause girl was bi*ching that I was too drunk, and wouldn't get me more... seen jermaine o'neal waiting in a short line... Cat was a few rows away from us during the f!ght, and looked mad pissed most of the f!ght.... I asked him if he had a bet on B-hop, like I did...... He laughed a few seconds, and said hop needs to wake up and the crowd was d!ckriding taylor.... I agreed and said b-hop was blocking most of the punches that the crowd was going ham over... he agreed, we got our beers and moved on

As a young buck, have pics with some local cats like steve little the boxer.. he fought james toney berore.... And donyell marshall the basketball player... few run ins with pro athletes... not really a star struck cat, would probably just keep it moving if I ran into one in public tbh...
 07-28-2013, 03:27 AM         #17
AF1King0102 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When I worked at Perkins, I waited on Tony Dungy and his family. such a nice guy. the restaurant I work at now in Tampa, I've met all kinds of athletes such as: Vincent Jackson(coolest fu*ker ever), Ronde Barber, Jonathsn Casillas, Greg Schiano, Gerald McCoy, Ryan Howard, Jose Bautista( fu*king as*hole), Fred McGriff, Rob Gronkowski, Batista, John Cena, and some wrestlers Shaemus I think.
 4 years ago '09        #18
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,231 | Props total: 13462 13462
Saw pudge at star theater Great Lakes crossing, rip at Kmart Bloomfield hills, Tay at Great Lakes mall, Robert porcher at ihop in Bloomfield , Jason maxiel, Mickey York(fox sports net) at Murray's , went to school with Vernon gholston
 4 years ago '07        #19
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,898 | Props total: 1322 1322
Ran into Larry Johnson at a bar dude was pretty arrogant
 4 years ago '08        #20
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,137 | Props total: 2863 2863
LaVar Arrington at Wet Willies in South Beach. Bradley Beal at Josephine's in DC and Nick Young at Major in DC.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy