BXGS Steam Group Gaming Nights (when can you game?)

most viewed right now
 136
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 86
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
I will marry this woman for real.
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 HiRolliN said:
sh*t was ruthless... I was with some other dudes from BX and we got destroyed by other human players.
[spoiler - click to view]

, then we lost to the bots on easy...


:emwhoa:
 5 years ago '04        #62
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,865 | Props total: 1518 1518
 1ARM said:
sh*t was ruthless... I was with some other dudes from BX and we got destroyed by other human players.
[spoiler - click to view]

, then we lost to the bots on easy...


:emwhoa:
Sniper is fu*king garbage.
 5 years ago '04        #63
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Lets get a CS GO lobby started tonight anyone down?

or

Lets get a big a.ss DOTA game going even though I suck a.ss at the game im down lol
 5 years ago '07        #64
CadillacVyse 1016 heat pts1016
space
avatar space
space
$28,714 | Props total: 20904 20904
 K1Entertainment said:
Lets get a CS GO lobby started tonight anyone down?

or

Lets get a big a.ss DOTA game going even though I suck a.ss at the game im down lol
Dota is finally starting to click with me. Had to force my brain to realize, you cant play it the same way you play league of legends.
 5 years ago '09        #65
xslick504 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,224 | Props total: 2090 2090
Man I'm thinking about getting this Payday 2.... this sh*t looks fun as fu*k.
 5 years ago '12        #66
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 CadillacVyse said:
Dota is finally starting to click with me. Had to force my brain to realize, you cant play it the same way you play league of legends.
What do you do differently between the two? I need to figure it out as well.
 5 years ago '05        #67
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,976 | Props total: 12647 12647
 1ARM said:
sh*t was ruthless... I was with some other dudes from BX and we got destroyed by other human players.
[spoiler - click to view]

, then we lost to the bots on easy...


:emwhoa:
Hypothetically... If this match did happen... That sniper came to us at level 9
 5 years ago '04        #68
show 
space
avatar space
space
$1,235 | Props total: 313 313
 P-Hill said:
Hypothetically... If this match did happen... That sniper came to us at level 9
but it didn't happen.....................there was no match..........
 5 years ago '04        #69
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
I just got a steam account..

Gotta get my sh*t up on DOTA 2 before I drop my Steam ID
 5 years ago '12        #70
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26500 26500
 A.G said:
I just got a steam account..

Gotta get my sh*t up on DOTA 2 before I drop my Steam ID
Im over here doing this training sh*t now. No way to skip this? And it doesnt save your training? I got half way through it last night but started playing TF2 an said fu*k it

Had to start over
 5 years ago '05        #71
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 204 204
I can kick it in all of those games and I'm a beast. Add me...

headsh0t.bm in the Boxden Gamespot Group.
 5 years ago '04        #72
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 1ARM said:
sh*t was ruthless... I was with some other dudes from BX and we got destroyed by other human players.
[spoiler - click to view]

, then we lost to the bots on easy...


:emwhoa:
 P-Hill said:
Hypothetically... If this match did happen... That sniper came to us at level 9
 show said:
but it didn't happen.....................there was no match..........

I'm dying at this for some reason...Like damn some Bots? it's like that? 30-0 Sniper? Damn i'm not playing with you BX Peeps if that's what you on
 5 years ago '05        #73
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,853 | Props total: 3137 3137
download for DOTA2 just finished and after reading yall post about the difficulty i dont know if i wanna play it now lol
 5 years ago '04        #74
K1 68 heat pts68 OP
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
well it sounds like most of us suck at it so it will be a level playing field if we get a game going

whos actually good I know theres a few on BX that tear it up, we will make sure to split those guys up so its balanced.
 5 years ago '08        #75
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
avatar space
space
$40,525 | Props total: 12953 12953
Hello K1.
 5 years ago '04        #76
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 OG k!lla said:
Im over here doing this training sh*t now. No way to skip this? And it doesnt save your training? I got half way through it last night but started playing TF2 an said fu*k it

Had to start over
I just got halfway through the training..

If this sh*t didn't save I'm fu*king done
 5 years ago '04        #77
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 HiRolliN said:
download for DOTA2 just finished and after reading yall post about the difficulty i dont know if i wanna play it now lol
Naw its got a learning curve but you just gotta find a character you can work with...and it dont help they dont explain the pros ad cons of who pick...
 5 years ago '04        #78
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,865 | Props total: 1518 1518
 Da Ill One said:
Naw its got a learning curve but you just gotta find a character you can work with...and it dont help they dont explain the pros ad cons of who pick...
 5 years ago '04        #79
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 Willbeatz said:
damn Will be coming through in the clutch for a homie... good looking
 5 years ago '04        #80
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,865 | Props total: 1518 1518
 Da Ill One said:
damn Will be coming through in the clutch for a homie... good looking
Just so you know also it tells what the character does well in at the top by the name.


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
192 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
183 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy