BXGS Steam Group Gaming Nights (when can you game?)

most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 84
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #41
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,066 | Props total: 10749 10749
Ill One and I defeated the cpu... i took down a few towers... and my level and rank remained at 0 after our victory
 4 years ago '11        #42
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
avatar space
space
$10,191 | Props total: 5339 5339
Steam ID: KidRockit

Bout to see whats good wit DOTA..
 4 years ago '12        #43
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 P-Hill said:
Ill One and I defeated the cpu... i took down a few towers... and my level and rank remained at 0 after our victory
You don't earn any points for playing against bots I don't think.
 4 years ago '04        #44
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,755 | Props total: 1383 1383
Lemme update my list of what a I have to play.

-Steam (installed and good to go)
APB
Day Z
Chivalry
CS:GO
DCUO
Dead Island
Dota2
Dungeons and Dragons: Mystera Chronicles
Far Cry 3
Garry's Mod
God Mode
Gotham City Imposters
L4D2
Loadout
Magicka
Orcs Must die 2
Payday 1 (getting 2 when it drops)
Primal Carnage
Rising Storm
Sanctum 2
SFxTK
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress Classic
Torchlight 2
Warframe

-Origin
BF3
Both Medal of Honors
Mass Effect 3 (not installed)
Crysis 3
Dead Space 3
Syndicate (Great Coop fun) not installed

-Non Steam
Cube World
Infinite Crisis
Marvel Heroes
Path of Exile
Firefall
Minecraft
Hawken
Guild Wars 2
Neverwinter
Scrolls (Just started)
Secret World
War Z/infestation

And again, best time for me is 9pm~5am Sunday-Thursday. (PST)

I work Friday-Sunday afternoon.
Monday or Tuesday is normally Family time for me also so my availability during the day is spotty.

I have the same tag across all platforms, unless otherwise noted.
kulabear (apparently it's important that it's all lower case on Steam and Origin)

Neverwinter @kula621
Secret World @Isunia Torvold

Have 360/PS3, but too lazy to reup my XBL Gold


Last edited by kulabear; 07-28-2013 at 08:03 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #45
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,755 | Props total: 1383 1383
 1ARM said:
You don't earn any points for playing against bots I don't think.
You do but it's just a minor amount.
 4 years ago '12        #46
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$20,983 | Props total: 17096 17096
 Willbeatz said:
Lemme update my list of what a I have to play.

-Steam (installed and good to go)
APB
Day Z
Chivalry
CS:GO
DCUO
Dead Island
Dota2
Dungeons and Dragons: Mystera Chronicles
Far Cry 3
Garry's Mod
God Mode
Gotham City Imposters
L4D2
Loadout
Magicka
Orcs Must die 2
Payday 1 (getting 2 when it drops)
Primal Carnage
Rising Storm
Sanctum 2
SFxTK
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress Classic
Torchlight 2
Warframe

-Origin
BF3
Both Medal of Honors
Mass Effect 3 (not installed)
Crysis 3
Dead Space 3
Syndicate (Great Coop fun) not installed

-Non Steam
Cube World
Infinite Crisis
Marvel Heroes
Path of Exile
Firefall
Minecraft
Hawken
Guild Wars 2
Neverwinter
Scrolls (Just started)
Secret World
War Z/infestation

And again, best time for me is 9pm~5am Sunday-Thursday. (PST)

I work Friday-Sunday afternoon.
Monday or Tuesday is normally Family time for me also so my availability during the day is spotty.

I have the same tag across all platforms, unless otherwise noted.
kulabear (apparently it's important that it's all lower case on Steam and Origin)

Neverwinter @kula621
Secret World @Isunia Torvold

Have 360/PS3, but too lazy to reup my XBL Gold
Will share some games with me my n*gga lol

And I think im bout to cop super street f!ghter 4 AE...hmm
 4 years ago '05        #47
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,066 | Props total: 10749 10749
 4 years ago '04        #48
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,755 | Props total: 1383 1383
 OG k!lla said:
Will share some games with me my n*gga lol

And I think im bout to cop super street f!ghter 4 AE...hmm
Step up your money game bro.
 4 years ago '12        #49
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$20,983 | Props total: 17096 17096
 Willbeatz said:
Step up your money game bro.
Negro please you ain't ballin. You bought all that sh*t off Steam, we both know how that work. Caught a sale and bought all them games for $13.44
 4 years ago '04        #50
kulabear 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$10,755 | Props total: 1383 1383
 OG k!lla said:
Negro please you ain't ballin. You bought all that sh*t off Steam, we both know how that work. Caught a sale and bought all them games for $13.44
I did spend around $100 on this sale however I don't wait for Sales most of the time. I try to stay under $200 a month on games.
 4 years ago '07        #51
CadillacVyse 943 heat pts943
space
avatar space
space
$27,647 | Props total: 16746 16746

[pic - click to view]



DOTA 2 taking over bx!
 4 years ago '12        #52
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$20,983 | Props total: 17096 17096
 CadillacVyse said:

[pic - click to view]



DOTA 2 taking over bx!
Im signing in now my n*gga
 4 years ago '12        #53
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 CadillacVyse said:

[pic - click to view]



DOTA 2 taking over bx!
DOTA 2 gonna make me cry.
 4 years ago '07        #54
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4718 4718

[pic - click to view]



 4 years ago '04        #55
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 1ARM said:
DOTA 2 gonna make me cry.
 4 years ago '12        #56
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$20,983 | Props total: 17096 17096
Im playing Dota 2 now. If anyone gone jump on TF2 or anything else lemme know
 4 years ago '12        #57
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 OG k!lla said:
Im playing Dota 2 now. If anyone gone jump on TF2 or anything else lemme know
I can't play Dota2 for sh*t, I go on LoL and get k!lls easily but Dota I get fu*ked in my a.ss no lube.


Last edited by dingbat; 07-28-2013 at 09:52 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #58
CadillacVyse 943 heat pts943
space
avatar space
space
$27,647 | Props total: 16746 16746
 1ARM said:
I can't play Dota2 for sh*t, I go on LoL and get k!lls easily but Dota I get my fu*ked in my a.ss no lube.
wtf at my dink!
 4 years ago '04        #59
show 
space
avatar space
space
$1,219 | Props total: 268 268
 Da Ill One said:
F the bots yo....
 4 years ago '05        #60
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
avatar space
space
$20,255 | Props total: 2432 2432
 1ARM said:
I can't play Dota2 for sh*t, I go on LoL and get k!lls easily but Dota I get fu*ked in my a.ss no lube.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy