Jul 27 - Unarmed 14 year old shot in head homeowner claims teen was attempting break in

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #161
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
i knew somebody that died from home invasion so i can see why somebody got an itchy trigger finger for that. he could of shot him in the foot of something

and if i saw him i would think he was 20
 4 years ago '04        #162
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9650 9650
 focused313 said:
what's up with these n*ggas 13-16 years old looking 30? I just got facial hair when I was 21. smh.
Living a fu*ked up life will age you very quickly
 4 years ago '06        #163
n0xescapex 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,575 | Props total: 3497 3497
14? Smh .. sh*t crazy. But that's what he get for fu*kin around.
 4 years ago '05        #164
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 justinjones said:
i knew somebody that died from home invasion so i can see why somebody got an itchy trigger finger for that. he could of shot him in the foot of something

and if i saw him i would think he was 20
He has a better chance of pleaing his case with a head shot than shooting in the foot. That would be attempt to maim. You can only shoot if you feel your life is in danger, and the prosecution could argue, rightfully so, if your life was really in danger you would have shot to k!ll.
 4 years ago '12        #165
Mattaveli 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 2139 2139
If anyone comes onto someone elses property without their permission, they should have the right to k!ll.
 4 years ago '12        #166
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
Its funny so many people sayin why did he shoot for? He was unarmed blah blah blah
But if the story was - robber invades home and k!lls owner it would be

"HA HA that dumb a.ss owner aint even had a gun?
I KEEP MY GUN ON ME
NO LACKIN HOMIE
I woulda shot his head off if he came into my crib!"

Some of yall are dumb as fu*k
 4 years ago '11        #167
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 3975 3975
 Soprano ATL said:
Legally, you have to shoot to k!ll.
lol what?
 4 years ago '06        #168
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 TrillSwag said:
He was charged with attempted murder. Either way he still doing 10+

the kid or the 'homeowner'
 Soprano ATL said:
Lol, in Louisiana? Get off that sherm youngin.
this. that boy aint gettin nothin but a slap on the wrist. if anything they might make young dude serve for trespassing.

its funny cause when it was on the local news he was highlighted as the 'homeowner' what if he was in an apartment? or is being a homeowner some big sh*t?
 4 years ago '06        #169
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Mattaveli said:
If anyone comes onto someone elses property without their permission, they should have the right to k!ll.
but you can't say that exactly because dudes gonna start gettin murked for walkin on the corner of neighbors yard nsh*t.

the problem with politicians is that they bend the rules and people like you abuse the rules

Last edited by LGK; 07-31-2013 at 09:23 PM.. Reason: double post :D
 4 years ago '05        #170
dominicanlink12 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 2965 2965
30 feet away? at night? nobody gonna discuss the possibility that buddy wasnt really shooting to k!ll and just pulled the trigger on his gun cuz he was scared and just so happened to hit lil dude in the head?

i really dont understand how anybody could really blame dude honestly. every one always discussing what they would do in said situation, but no one ever realizes that not everyone thinks the same.

how do we know that dude didnt hear his dog barking and immediately picked up his gun to check sh*t out, went around the front of the house, seen kid at his car, went to approach him, kid made a funny move, and his already scared self pulled the trigger on impulse?
 4 years ago '12        #171
Mattaveli 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 2139 2139
If you dont want to die, be a decent person, simple. He didnt shoot him just because, or because he was black. He literally crossed a line by jumping that fence. People like me, one comment and you know exactly who I am, thats quite a talent.
 07-31-2013, 03:48 PM         #172
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mattaveli said:
If you dont want to die, be a decent person, simple. He didnt shoot him just because, or because he was black. He literally crossed a line by jumping that fence. People like me, one comment and you know exactly who I am, thats quite a talent.
This ..........a thief is a thief......nobody wants to wake up and see thier sh*t smashed in with the radio stolen...or something worse.......dude was wrong in trying to steal some else's sh*t......regardless of the situation or circumstance......when he entered on private property he opted for the possibility of getting hurt......he knew this and did it anyway.......he reaped what he sowed....the owner has nothing to do with the kids decision......
 4 years ago '06        #173
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
This ..........a thief is a thief......nobody wants to wake up and see thier sh*t smashed in with the radio stolen...or something worse.......dude was wrong in trying to steal some else's sh*t......regardless of the situation or circumstance......when he entered on private property he opted for the possibility of getting hurt......he knew this and did it anyway.......he reaped what he sowed....the owner has nothing to do with the kids decision......
i totally i agree, but i'm trying to say lets not move into the realm of "ohhh someones on my lawn." *get the shotgun*
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy