Jul 27 - Unarmed 14 year old shot in head homeowner claims teen was attempting break in

most viewed right now
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
9 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #161
Tastemaker331 51 heat pts51
space
space
$39,992 | Props total: 12735 12735
 focused313 said:
what's up with these n*ggas 13-16 years old looking 30? I just got facial hair when I was 21. smh.
Living a fu*ked up life will age you very quickly
 5 years ago '06        #162
n0xescapex 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,857 | Props total: 4188 4188
14? Smh .. sh*t crazy. But that's what he get for fu*kin around.
 5 years ago '05        #163
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 justinjones said:
i knew somebody that died from home invasion so i can see why somebody got an itchy trigger finger for that. he could of shot him in the foot of something

and if i saw him i would think he was 20
He has a better chance of pleaing his case with a head shot than shooting in the foot. That would be attempt to maim. You can only shoot if you feel your life is in danger, and the prosecution could argue, rightfully so, if your life was really in danger you would have shot to k!ll.
 5 years ago '12        #164
Mattaveli 
space
space
$2,578 | Props total: 2360 2360
If anyone comes onto someone elses property without their permission, they should have the right to k!ll.
 5 years ago '12        #165
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 910 910
Its funny so many people sayin why did he shoot for? He was unarmed blah blah blah
But if the story was - robber invades home and k!lls owner it would be

"HA HA that dumb a.ss owner aint even had a gun?
I KEEP MY GUN ON ME
NO LACKIN HOMIE
I woulda shot his head off if he came into my crib!"

Some of yall are dumb as fu*k
 5 years ago '11        #166
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,153 | Props total: 5337 5337
 Soprano ATL said:
Legally, you have to shoot to k!ll.
lol what?
 5 years ago '06        #167
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,712 | Props total: 1260 1260
 TrillSwag said:
He was charged with attempted murder. Either way he still doing 10+

the kid or the 'homeowner'
 Soprano ATL said:
Lol, in Louisiana? Get off that sherm youngin.
this. that boy aint gettin nothin but a slap on the wrist. if anything they might make young dude serve for trespassing.

its funny cause when it was on the local news he was highlighted as the 'homeowner' what if he was in an apartment? or is being a homeowner some big sh*t?
 5 years ago '06        #168
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Mattaveli said:
If anyone comes onto someone elses property without their permission, they should have the right to k!ll.
but you can't say that exactly because dudes gonna start gettin murked for walkin on the corner of neighbors yard nsh*t.

the problem with politicians is that they bend the rules and people like you abuse the rules

Last edited by LGK; 07-31-2013 at 08:23 PM.. Reason: double post :D
 5 years ago '05        #169
dominicanlink12 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$2,938 | Props total: 3804 3804
30 feet away? at night? nobody gonna discuss the possibility that buddy wasnt really shooting to k!ll and just pulled the trigger on his gun cuz he was scared and just so happened to hit lil dude in the head?

i really dont understand how anybody could really blame dude honestly. every one always discussing what they would do in said situation, but no one ever realizes that not everyone thinks the same.

how do we know that dude didnt hear his dog barking and immediately picked up his gun to check sh*t out, went around the front of the house, seen kid at his car, went to approach him, kid made a funny move, and his already scared self pulled the trigger on impulse?
 5 years ago '12        #170
Mattaveli 
space
space
$2,578 | Props total: 2360 2360
If you dont want to die, be a decent person, simple. He didnt shoot him just because, or because he was black. He literally crossed a line by jumping that fence. People like me, one comment and you know exactly who I am, thats quite a talent.
 07-31-2013, 02:48 PM         #171
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mattaveli said:
If you dont want to die, be a decent person, simple. He didnt shoot him just because, or because he was black. He literally crossed a line by jumping that fence. People like me, one comment and you know exactly who I am, thats quite a talent.
This ..........a thief is a thief......nobody wants to wake up and see thier sh*t smashed in with the radio stolen...or something worse.......dude was wrong in trying to steal some else's sh*t......regardless of the situation or circumstance......when he entered on private property he opted for the possibility of getting hurt......he knew this and did it anyway.......he reaped what he sowed....the owner has nothing to do with the kids decision......
 5 years ago '06        #172
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
This ..........a thief is a thief......nobody wants to wake up and see thier sh*t smashed in with the radio stolen...or something worse.......dude was wrong in trying to steal some else's sh*t......regardless of the situation or circumstance......when he entered on private property he opted for the possibility of getting hurt......he knew this and did it anyway.......he reaped what he sowed....the owner has nothing to do with the kids decision......
i totally i agree, but i'm trying to say lets not move into the realm of "ohhh someones on my lawn." *get the shotgun*
Home      

most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1337 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
111 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
43 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar ó he broke into her hom..
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy