Jul 27 - Unarmed 14 year old shot in head homeowner claims teen was attempting break in

most viewed right now
 83
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 49
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-28-2013, 06:08 PM         #121
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrillSwag said:
The kid was breaking into his car not breaking into his house. The man saw that went and got his gun and came back and k!lled him from 30 fu*kING FEET away. There is no way he got off scott free. Guy is doing time. You cant k!ll people for stealing.

There is a reason he has already been indicted. All these civilians with guns who think they are untouchable are worse then these kid stealing car radios. Always trying to take justice into there hand.

The guy didnt even call police when he notice it. He shot the kid first. Cant wait till they throw double digits at this fu*k boy.
Where do you live homie....I'm about to go run up on your house and try to steal sh*t at 2am, because apparently you aren't going to shoot you are going to go come confront me and then go inside and call the cops
 4 years ago '06        #122
Brian 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$7,245 | Props total: 5886 5886
Wrong or Right.. the dude lives in New Orleans they'll be coming after his a.ss
 4 years ago '12        #123
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,200 | Props total: 7396 7396
 Spid3yo said:
Where do you live homie....I'm about to go run up on your house and try to steal sh*t at 2am, because apparently you aren't going to shoot you are going to go come confront me and then go inside and call the cops
Do you know how to read. It said the kid was by his car. Not trying to go into his house

And why even confront him. Call the police. Get your gun and then if he makes a move to come in shoot him.

You cant k!ll someone for trying to steal something from you car herp derp

Thats the reason he caught a murder case

His life was far from imminent danger thats why he is making up the he reached for something line.
 07-28-2013, 06:34 PM         #124
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
So if you saw this n*gga for the first time. And didn't know ANYTHING about him you would estimate that he's 14 years old?


[pic - click to view]














[pic - click to view]

I would a.ssume he's about 17. Either way, I don't live my life in fear like the average American. I would have simply confronted the child, legal firearm in hand simply for "safety" measures, and questioned his intent. I would have heard the unarmed child out then went about my business as he would his. No lives lost, no one incarcerated. We are in America though, where people who catch a light fade label the experience as "life threatening", so I don't expect this kind of logic in abundance.
 4 years ago '12        #125
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,515 | Props total: 3159 3159
Well....

 07-28-2013, 06:43 PM         #126
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
I would a.ssume he's about 17. Either way, I don't live my life in fear like the average American. I would have simply confronted the child, legal firearm in hand simply for "safety" measures, and questioned his intent. I would have heard the unarmed child out then went about my business as he would his. No lives lost, no one incarcerated. We are in America though, where people who catch a light fade label the experience as "life threatening", so I don't expect this kind of logic in abundance.
Yeah but you really can't say dude is wrong......it's the game the young man played....he gambled and lost....that's life.......Zimmerman gambled too and he won......ain't no right and wrong in real life cousin......just actions and consequence...........the consequence being the result of your actions...
 07-28-2013, 06:43 PM         #127
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrillSwag said:
Do you know how to read. It said the kid was by his car. Not trying to go into his house

And why even confront him. Call the police. Get your gun and then if he makes a move to come in shoot him.

You cant k!ll someone for trying to steal something from you car herp derp

Thats the reason he caught a murder case

His life was far from imminent danger thats why he is making up the he reached for something line.

Apparently you can't

Police said the teen was near Landry's vehicle when he was shot about 2 a.m. Landry's friends said the vehicle was in the driveway behind a gate just a few feet from the house's backdoor.
Landry told police that he approached the boy from his front yard, near his vehicle. As he grew closer, he said, the boy made a "move, as if to reach for something" -- possibly a weapon -- so Landry shot him, the warrant states.
 4 years ago '12        #128
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,515 | Props total: 3159 3159
Sad anytime a life is lost so young, and I'd say the homeowner could've handled it different.

But then again, what's he supposed to do? Dude is probably scared out of his mind. If this story gets blown up, a full blown race war is about to ensue though, unfortunately.

Ignorant people can't size up situations, it has to always be some "us against them" type shyt.
 4 years ago '11        #129
westbank504 
space
avatar space
space
$110 | Props total: 0 0
 504Monster said:
Young dudes are wild in New Orleans. There's video's on the news all the time with 15-16 year olds robbing people in the French Quarter. I kinda don't blame the guy for shooting the kid.
This...
 4 years ago '04        #130
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$20,474 | Props total: 16289 16289
Looks to me like an attempted robbery... He had look out posted then hopped the fence looking for a come up

How was there a witness claiming to have seen something different
 4 years ago '10        #131
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
Ppl are trying their damnedest to make this n*gga another Trayvon Please stop...Don't insult Trayvon and his fam with that foolish comparison. Trayvon was NOT trying to steal anything nor hopping fences to ppl's yards @ 2 AM.



This does sucks though but lil homie got it how he lived and thats the code that I live by.
 4 years ago '12        #132
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,200 | Props total: 7396 7396
 Spid3yo said:
Apparently you can't
Any car in the drive way is a few feet from the entrance to the house

That doesnt change the fact he didnt show any signs of trying to break into the house.

And if the homeowner had enough time to see him outside, go get his gun and come out and he still made no recognizeable attempts to enter the house. Its safe to say he had no intention of entering his house.
 4 years ago '06        #133
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5648 5648
he brought that on himself. why else other than to steal would he be hopping fences at 2 am?
 4 years ago '10        #134
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
sorry but if you creep in my sh*t im going to try to k!ll you.........and when if it happens im sure this post will surface so HI EVERYBODY!!!!


but yeah I have to protect me and mine.......I don't know your intentions and I watch the news im not trying to be a victim.
 4 years ago '10        #135
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 TheMindOf said:
So if you saw this n*gga for the first time. And didn't know ANYTHING about him you would estimate that he's 14 years old?


[pic - click to view]





Only thing I would a.ssume is he is about to be leaking if he creeping.........10 year olds k!ll these days.........parents need to teach their kids better and reduce the chances of bullsh*t like this happening to them.
 4 years ago '05        #136
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 2681 2681
1 new orleans

2 Coulter's family acknowledged the teen's history of burglary arrests but said he had never used a gun.
 07-28-2013, 07:48 PM         #137
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrillSwag said:
Any car in the drive way is a few feet from the entrance to the house

That doesnt change the fact he didnt show any signs of trying to break into the house.

And if the homeowner had enough time to see him outside, go get his gun and come out and he still made no recognizeable attempts to enter the house. Its safe to say he had no intention of entering his house.
house, car...makes no difference. This kid hopped his gate to get on his property at 2 am...that alone should prove imminent danger. Plus he saw him reaching (just like you said you'd shoot if somebody did that....of course you also claimed this guy made that up) he seemed well within his rights to defend his property.

This kid was asking for trouble and he got it.


You can use deadly force, with no duty to retreat, when there is imminent danger of losing life or you are in great bodily harm and deadly force is necessary to prevent danger. You can use deadly force to prevent a violent or forcible felony that poses a threat to life or threat of bodily harm if you reasonably believe someone is about to commit such a felony and another reasonable person would agree there was serious danger to their life in the same situation; against unlawful force; against someone in the course of a robbery or burglary in your dwelling, place of business or vehicle.
 4 years ago '09        #138
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
I would of done the same sh*t, but I would of aimed for the chest instead of the head.
 4 years ago '12        #139
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,200 | Props total: 7396 7396
 Spid3yo said:
house, car...makes no difference. This kid hopped his gate to get on his property at 2 am...that alone should prove imminent danger. Plus he saw him reaching (just like you said you'd shoot if somebody did that....of course you also claimed this guy made that up) he seemed well within his rights to defend his property.

This kid was asking for trouble and he got it.

[/i]
But by Law someone breaking into a car you are not in. Is not imminent danger.

Thats why he has been indicted on murder charges

You think local liquor store owners can just headshot every shop lifter?

Whether the kid was a punk or not. It doesnt change the fact the homeowner shot dead a unarmed kid who showed absolutely no threat to his life.
 07-28-2013, 08:22 PM         #140
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingKobraAtlant said:
The only way this guy goes down, is that the law not allow you to shoot someone on your property. Other than that, he had a right. You don't need confirmation that someone has a weapon. That would be stupid, and possibly too late.
You cant shoot everyone that walks on your property. The shooter wasnt in any danger and shot to protect property. You cant do that
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy