Jul 27 - Unarmed 14 year old shot in head homeowner claims teen was attempting break in

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #101
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Game375 said:
14-years old and a "career criminal"?
You tellin me if lil mouse showed up tryn to break in your house you wouldn't bust at him? Lol. Look at all these Chiraq cats. They all career criminals/bangin before they have hair under they arms.
 07-28-2013, 03:42 PM         #102
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Unless there is a threat, you don't have to k!ll a kid over a radio.
 4 years ago '05        #103
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
Unless there is a threat, you don't have to k!ll a kid over a radio.
He didn't die... Though the world may be better off without him.

If I'm Trayvons parents, hearing this kid being compared to my son would be a huge slap in the face. Trayvon was an innocent kid walking home, this kid is a multi time offending burglar.

Last edited by Soprano ATL; 07-28-2013 at 03:55 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #104
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Only thing I would have done differently is the dome shot.

I would have shot him in the back and put him in a wheelchair for the rest of his life, so he wouldn't be tempted to steal no more.

You on my property at 2AM while my family sleeping on the inside

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #105
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
This is why discussions anout racial issues never get anywhere. Yall extremists a.ss fools automatically pick sides based on race without examing the facts. Its like crying wolf. You cant scream racism on everything. And on the other side you cant dismiss everything as not racist.

Bottom line dude was a thug and a thief lurking in this man's yard at 2am. I would have popped his a.ss too. The head shot might have been a little malicious and overkill. That in itself is questionable but nothing else.
 4 years ago '06        #106
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
14 yr old kid shouldn't be out at 3am point blank period...white, black or yellow...same dudes talking the owner had no right are the same dudes that would've shot at that kid also...fukk you doing on my property that late at night???
 4 years ago '07        #107
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 Tempus # 1 said:
The dude was about to steal without a doubt but you cant shoot someone to protect your property. Your life has to be in danger. And Im not buying the "I thought he reached for something line". By the letter of the law this guy should go down
The only way this guy goes down, is that the law not allow you to shoot someone on your property. Other than that, he had a right. You don't need confirmation that someone has a weapon. That would be stupid, and possibly too late.
 4 years ago '06        #108
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
shooting someone is just... man... never, never is it a good idea...

i think that the guy was as usual, worried about something else rather than the fu*kin property...

ppl who buy guns do so to use them... period... period..
 07-28-2013, 04:54 PM         #109
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a gated community, please get the fu*k off my property
 4 years ago '06        #110
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25744 25744
He shouldn't of been trying to steal his sh*t I hope he gets off.
 4 years ago '11        #111
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
 Tempus # 1 said:
The dude was about to steal without a doubt but you cant shoot someone to protect your property. Your life has to be in danger. And Im not buying the "I thought he reached for something line". By the letter of the law this guy should go down

he didnt shoot him to "protect his property" you tard
 4 years ago '10        #112
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
dome shot from 30 yards away damn...
 07-28-2013, 05:21 PM         #113
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
He shouldn't of been trying to steal his sh*t I hope he gets off.
How about you actually read the article you fu*kin retard.

Grown a.ss men out here petrified of children. Hope they fry this devil.
 07-28-2013, 05:34 PM         #114
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
How about you actually read the article you fu*kin retard.

Grown a.ss men out here petrified of children. Hope they fry this devil.
So at 2 am you can tell the age, height, weight of an individual in a matter of moments and know whether or not they're carrying a gun or weapon? You should work in the FBI

4 years ago '12        #115
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,200 | Props total: 7394 7394
The kid was breaking into his car not breaking into his house. The man saw that went and got his gun and came back and k!lled him from 30 fu*kING FEET away. There is no way he got off scott free. Guy is doing time. You cant k!ll people for stealing.

There is a reason he has already been indicted. All these civilians with guns who think they are untouchable are worse then these kid stealing car radios. Always trying to take justice into there hand.

The guy didnt even call police when he notice it. He shot the kid first. Cant wait till they throw double digits at this fu*k boy.
 07-28-2013, 05:43 PM         #116
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
So at 2 am you can tell the age, height, weight of an individual in a matter of moments and know whether or not they're carrying a gun or weapon? You should work in the FBI

If your dumbass had actually read the article, you would know that the cracka claimed he confronted the child. Maybe you're retarded, but when I confront someone I can get an estimate on age, height and weight. You should refrain from trying to be a smartass when you're too damn lazy to read a short article.
 4 years ago '06        #117
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 JayDee11 said:
If your dumbass had actually read the article, you would know that the cracka claimed he confronted the child. Maybe you're retarded, but when I confront someone I can get an estimate on age, height and weight. You should refrain from trying to be a smartass when you're too damn lazy to read a short article.
People like you are the reason there is a lack of progress in the black community.
 4 years ago '09        #118
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,619 | Props total: 4580 4580
i dont see the issue either, n*gga tried to break in ur house he was on your property, in those circumstances ur life is no doubt in danger so u got the right to blast
 07-28-2013, 05:58 PM         #119
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
People like you are the reason there is a lack of progress in the black community.
Spare me your generic gibberish

pa_general said:
...same dudes talking the owner had no right are the same dudes that would've shot at that kid also
Talk to me about black progress when you have the mental fortitude to rebuke caucazoid influenced generalizing. The nerve of this sambo.
 4 years ago '10        #120
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 JayDee11 said:
Maybe you're retarded, but when I confront someone I can get an estimate on age, height and weight.
So if you saw this n*gga for the first time. And didn't know ANYTHING about him you would estimate that he's 14 years old?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy