Jul 27 - Unarmed 14 year old shot in head homeowner claims teen was attempting break in

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #81
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
 Martel said:
no respect for thieves. i could see if you're stealing for food to live but these greedy mothafu*kas deserve whatever comes to them. ive seen too many robberies where the thieves x'ed n*ggas out.

I have no problem with this dumbass little n*gga getting shot.
 4 years ago '06        #82
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Sub Crazy said:
What's up with all these copycat Trayvon Martin cases?

Seems like now they think it's okay to just shoot black teens. sh*t is getting outta hand. Okay he was near his car not like he was breaking into his home then i could see why he would wanna shot him to protect his family.

Last edited by davon4204; 07-28-2013 at 12:46 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #83
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
That bastard thug deserved to get shot. One less lifetime criminal to lock up.

If someone jumps into my yard I'm blastin

BTW, you can shoot someone in the process of a felony. The teen committed a felony by jumping over the fence to his house.

3503. Criminal trespass.
(a) Buildings and occupied structures.--
(1) A person commits an offense if, knowing that he is
not licensed or privileged to do so, he:
(i) enters, gains entry by subterfuge or
surreptitiously remains in any building or occupied
structure or separately secured or occupied portion
thereof; or
(ii) breaks into any building or occupied structure
or separately secured or occupied portion thereof.
(2) An offense under paragraph (1)(i) is a felony of the
third degree, and an offense under paragraph (1)(ii) is a
felony of the second degree.
 4 years ago '11        #84
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,396 | Props total: 3869 3869
If i was the judge, id give him a lil time for the dome shot. U dont have to aim @ the brain of an unarmed man. I woulda shot him immediately, but i woulda aimed below the neck.

But the kid took a high risk for a low possible reward and now faces the consequences. Hope he rests in peace and his parents stopped making kids.
 4 years ago '06        #85
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Never said it was the gun owner's fault and never said there should be stricter gun laws. But there should be some level of responsibility put upon on the gun owner based on the circumstances of using the firearm.

People these days are shooting just to shoot. Not even in just this particular case. At any minuscule sign of danger or any minimal threat, people are quick to pull out the gun and blast.

Anyone can just say "he looked like he was gonna pull out a weapon so I shot him" and get away with it.

Somebody with some common sense.
 4 years ago '12        #86
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,195 | Props total: 7390 7390
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
That bastard thug deserved to get shot. One less lifetime criminal to lock up.

If someone jumps into my yard I'm blastin

BTW, you can shoot someone in the process of a felony. The teen committed a felony by jumping over the fence to his house.

3503. Criminal trespass.
(a) Buildings and occupied structures.--
(1) A person commits an offense if, knowing that he is
not licensed or privileged to do so, he:
(i) enters, gains entry by subterfuge or
surreptitiously remains in any building or occupied
structure or separately secured or occupied portion
thereof; or
(ii) breaks into any building or occupied structure
or separately secured or occupied portion thereof.
(2) An offense under paragraph (1)(i) is a felony of the
third degree, and an offense under paragraph (1)(ii) is a
felony of the second degree.
Where did you get your law degree at?

TV USA Law & Order Marathon
 4 years ago '10        #87
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
The family knew this kid had a history of burglaries and now are crying wolf because he got caught stealing and now may pay with his life. This is nothing like Trayvon's case because Trayvon from the best of knowledge was not breaking into people's property nor did he have a heavy rap sheet. This kid is smart enough to know that if you rob someone, then they have the right to protect themselves and sometimes it may include a bullet. I do not condone people going wild wild west, but in this specific case...well lil homie put himself in that situation.
 07-28-2013, 01:21 PM         #88
KidPryor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another black man smh
 4 years ago '12        #89
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,195 | Props total: 7390 7390
 castro13 said:
you're wrong.

once he jumped over that man's fence it was all fair game. he trespassed on property the owner has a right to protect.

not to mention at 2am. don't see anything wrong here.
Why the fu*k does it being 2am relevant to anything? Is it in the law books if it's after midnight you can k!ll someone trespassing?

And if that was the case he wouldn't be charged for second degree murder.

You acting like the DA doesn't know exactly what happened .
 4 years ago '06        #90
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
But my bullets don't have race, names or ages on them so if there's a threat, without hesitation.....
[pic - click to view]

I'm be alive worry about trial later...
 4 years ago '12        #91
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,453 | Props total: 3031 3031
I wonder if anyone is able to connect the dots as to why Trayvon Martin was profiled that night. When you have dumb fools who share identifiable characteristics to you doing dumb sh*t like hopping fences at 2AM, it makes other people suspicious of you too, even when all you're doing is walking back to the crib from the store. This is what I was outraged about when the Trayvon Martin case went down. Zimmerman specifically stated that his neighborhood had seen a rash of break-ins lately. Well, black teens were suspected in those break-ins. Unfortunately for Trayvon, he was a black teen too. This is why young black brothers will continue to be profiled because there will always be those who continue to do dumb stuff, messing it up for those who are law abiding.
 4 years ago '06        #92
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
smh.....................
 07-28-2013, 02:04 PM         #93
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn when I read it I thought it was some little white boy. once I saw that it was a black kid im thinkin this dude is gonna be fu*ked. he shouldn't be shooting no 14 year old boy but..... if he looked like he was reaching for something I guess its enough of a reason to do so. I don't think that's what happened though, I think this n*gga was trigger happy and just wanted to use his gat and was gonna justify it because the kid was attempting a break in.

even though this guy should get locked up, the way this situation happened it justifies his shooting wayyyyyyy more then zimmermans. this kid was on his property, he had every right to approach him even in an aggressive manor and if he thought the kid was trying to pull out a weapon, it gave him a reason to shoot. I cant see how they are going to prove that he didn't reach for anything so I don't see how they would convict him although im not sure about the law in that state. I know if that happened in jersey, hed be locked up for life. same thing with Zimmerman, which is crazy cuz its just different states and in 1 state he doesn't serve any time and in another state for literally the same exact incident he would do life.
 4 years ago '09        #94
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Sub Crazy said:
What's up with all these copycat Trayvon Martin cases?
selective perception
 4 years ago '06        #95
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,118 | Props total: 1158 1158
Let me say this. I'm not sure of if New orleans has the "castle doctrine" or not, but even as an African American young man in America I can say that I feel that the homeowner had every right to shoot this teenager. How was he suppose to know the teenager was unarmed and at that point he was on his property anyway which clearly he wasn't invited.

The thing I am seeing with alot of my African American brothers and sisters i them wanting to blame race on everything which isn't the case, although it does come into play at times. These same laws that allow you to k!ll some one in self defense or robbers on your property is the same law some of them want to be taken away UNTIL they are in that situation and need to defend THEMSELVES.

Wake up america!
 4 years ago '05        #96
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Tony Franks said:
If i was the judge, id give him a lil time for the dome shot. U dont have to aim @ the brain of an unarmed man. I woulda shot him immediately, but i woulda aimed below the neck.

But the kid took a high risk for a low possible reward and now faces the consequences. Hope he rests in peace and his parents stopped making kids.
Legally, you have to shoot to k!ll.
 4 years ago '11        #97
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
You dont know what somebody has in their mind jumping into your backyard at 2 am. Plus you have a kid and a pregnant wife. With that being said..

Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6..
 4 years ago '12        #98
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 6833 6833
If you creeping into my window at night and you're 14 going on 28 like this kid .... you're meeting mr. mossberg before any convo goes down.

RIP to the youth but when you're sneaking in to a man's home at 2 am you know what chance you're taking.

If you compare this to trayvon then you're a moron and disrespecting his memory.
 07-28-2013, 02:34 PM         #99
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bravo Golf said:
I wonder if anyone is able to connect the dots as to why Trayvon Martin was profiled that night. When you have dumb fools who share identifiable characteristics to you doing dumb sh*t like hopping fences at 2AM, it makes other people suspicious of you too, even when all you're doing is walking back to the crib from the store. This is what I was outraged about when the Trayvon Martin case went down. Zimmerman specifically stated that his neighborhood had seen a rash of break-ins lately. Well, black teens were suspected in those break-ins. Unfortunately for Trayvon, he was a black teen too. This is why young black brothers will continue to be profiled because there will always be those who continue to do dumb stuff, messing it up for those who are law abiding.
Dude your a racist.....please STFU......
 4 years ago '06        #100
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 949 949
14-years old and a "career criminal"?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago