Jul 27 - Unarmed 14 year old shot in head homeowner claims teen was attempting break in

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
209 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #61
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
Son I saw that pic and that shed looking area he was in and I knew this had to be New Orleans.
 4 years ago '10        #62
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 TroyNY said:
 Ricky Retardo said:
bruh he shot him from 30 feet away at 2am. i'm shock he even caught him let alone a head shot.

pre-meditated murder? dude ain't dead. and he did call the cops AFTER he handled his business like real home owner, husband and father suppose to do.

if you creeping on my property at 2am and i didn't invite you? i'm letting off a shot i wouldn't care if i hit you either. i don't think murder was his intentions. a shot from 30ft is a "back the fu*k up" moment in my book. he ain't close range point blank him.

UPDATE: on the real i was hoping while reading the Name Marshall Coulter that homie was white. would have made this a whole lot easier to debate.
I aint gon lie. I aint read tha article.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #63
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
Kid got what he deserved, home owner shouldn't be charged.
 4 years ago '04        #64
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
The kid didn't deserve to be k!lled. But had he not put himself in this situation, he'd ultimately still be alive.
 4 years ago '04        #65
carlit0way 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$418 | Props total: 138 138
I'm protecting me and mines....
 4 years ago '10        #66
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 skeetmcghee said:

not funny but damn these n*ggaz ain't seen South Central n*gga? hopping someone's fence at 2 am, in the south n*gga? you asking to get blasted.

[video - click to view]

1:52
 4 years ago '06        #67
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 8915 8915
U stupid mother fu*kers copycat cases?

Rofllllllll u dumv fu*ks must not know home invasions happen daily. And young kids get k!lled in the south often over this sh*t lol.

And that dumb fu*k talking about weight. Your stupid as fu*k lmao you go out ya house 2am to push some one off your property see what happens. Yall dumb as fu*k lmao

N yall see this kid pic rather then pushed baby pictures. N now hes a bad kid etc lmaooo yall lost.
 4 years ago '05        #68
space
space
 matelyan said:
The kid didn't deserve to be k!lled. But had he not put himself in this situation, he'd ultimately still be alive.
He IS still alive.
 4 years ago '09        #69
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,303 | Props total: 7951 7951
"He would steal -- he was a professional thief,

he got what he deserved, you want to be a criminal, then get shot in the head, hope he changes his life
 4 years ago '05        #70
space
space
 S W A N said:
Most wont agree but I do. Everyone being strapped in America has pretty much turned it into the wild west. He could have held him at gunpoint. I aint buying that the kid was reaching. Wonder how much lighting was around for him to see from 10 yards away? The kid was far from innocent but didnt deserve to die for it.
A he should have to wait and HOPE the kid doesn't have a gun, while risking being k!lled in the process?
 4 years ago '05        #71
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
no respect for thieves. i could see if you're stealing for food to live but these greedy mothafu*kas deserve whatever comes to them. ive seen too many robberies where the thieves x'ed n*ggas out.
 4 years ago '05        #72
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
 S W A N said:
Most wont agree but I do. Everyone being strapped in America has pretty much turned it into the wild west. He could have held him at gunpoint. I aint buying that the kid was reaching. Wonder how much lighting was around for him to see from 10 yards away? The kid was far from innocent but didnt deserve to die for it.
most states do not allow you to hold criminals. you hold em at gun point and they can charge you with kidnapping and false imprisonment.

if that was me. i dont care if the n*gga was 14 or 44. The fence is there for a reason. TO KEEP YOUR a.ss ALIVE. You try to come in my house and try and take whats mine. You die. White or Black. I will shot you in the head. It's bum a.ss motherfu*kers like that why we need guns in the first place. I hope his momma really loved him and his heart broken as fu*k. I doubt it. She prolly knew he was no good.
 07-28-2013, 11:43 AM         #73
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sorry, but I don't think dude should it been arrested for defending his property along with his pregnant wife and little girl. First, why was little dude around a neighborhood he didn't belong at 2am? Also, are we really expecting to believe he wasn't up to no good, even though there's surveillance that shows he was lurking around the area since 8pm? And last, if somebody is at your house at 2am, why couldn't he (the owner) expect the worse from that person (the kid)? He might be 14, but you got little n*ggas out here shooting & robbing people, especially in N.O. as early as 11. And I don't give a fu*k how old you are, you show up like that at my house unannounce your a.ss is getting shot and k!ll. And dudes family ought to be ashamed of themselves for calling "justice", when there son was asking for that bullet the minute he decided to pull some dumbsh*t like that. Where's the responsibility and accountability of the family for not disciplining this kid? It's fu*k up what happened to the kid, but this right is an example not to fu*k around.
 4 years ago '11        #74
rbarber1234 44 heat pts44
space
space
$6,046 | Props total: 4928 4928
14 and out at 2am? Where was his mother and grandmother and older brother then? Hes lucky the cops didnt shoot him first.
 4 years ago '06        #75
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,728 | Props total: 8907 8907
i woulda just popped him in his leg, but i cant really get mad at dude for trying to defend his family
 4 years ago '12        #76
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,194 | Props total: 7390 7390
@ people thinking he will get off or it's okay cuz kid was a thief.

He shot the kid from 30 feet away. How is he gonna say he feared for his life?

He shot him cuz he didn't want him stealing from his car point blank. That is not justifiable murder.
 07-28-2013, 12:09 PM         #77
neva123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
I dont think this can be defended, dude was on his own property, and this kid has a history of theft. This aint the same as Trayvon, little dudes gotta realize they shooting first out here especially if you trespassing
Yes but that should not be the case..... That's is were the law is flawed fam
 4 years ago '06        #78
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
I don't know about any other state but in the state of Florida yes Florida you cannot shoot/kill/fire upon any person(s) trying to do anything to your vehicle unless you are occupying it unless of course if you or someones life is undoubtedly in imminent danger. So that owner claiming he was reaching for something is the only way out....
 4 years ago '08        #79
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
damn we gotta get rid of these guns

but lil homie played the game
gotta know the risk

RIP
 4 years ago '10        #80
tupac1177 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 10 10
warning shot
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
65 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
140 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
93 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
25 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
46 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
74 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy