Jul 27 - Unarmed 14 year old shot in head homeowner claims teen was attempting break in

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #41
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Damn kid was probably tryna rob the crib too. But keeping it real, homeboy was only on the property, right next to the gate. I know this dude aimed specifically for the head to, really intent on extinguishing this kid's flame.

Fact of the matter is, people are too reckless with the guns that they have.

I don't even care about race in this sh*t. People are just shooting to shoot. A certain degree of responsibility must come with carrying a firearm.
Yes your exactly right, it's the gun owners fault a scumbag jumped his fence and came on his property at 2 a.m. trying to burglarize him.

4 years ago '04        #42
mac58 152 heat pts152
space
space
$6,588 | Props total: 10145 10145
 Sub Crazy said:
What's up with all these copycat Trayvon Martin cases?
did you read the article . .this kid was in has house near his back door at 2am. . and the kid had a history of burglaries. . deserved to get blasted. . nothing to do with trayvon martin. .
 4 years ago '04        #43
mac58 152 heat pts152
space
space
$6,588 | Props total: 10145 10145
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Damn kid was probably tryna rob the crib too. But keeping it real, homeboy was only on the property, right next to the gate. I know this dude aimed specifically for the head to, really intent on extinguishing this kid's flame.

Fact of the matter is, people are too reckless with the guns that they have.

I don't even care about race in this sh*t. People are just shooting to shoot. A certain degree of responsibility must come with carrying a firearm.
yes we should have stricter gun laws right. . that will be sure to solve america's problems. . more police and less civilians with guns. .
 4 years ago '10        #44
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 Counterfeit215 said:
Yes your exactly right, it's the gun owners fault a scumbag jumped his fence and came on his property at 2 a.m. trying to burglarize him.

mac58 said:
yes we should have stricter gun laws right. . that will be sure to solve america's problems. . more police and less civilians with guns. .
Never said it was the gun owner's fault and never said there should be stricter gun laws. But there should be some level of responsibility put upon on the gun owner based on the circumstances of using the firearm.

People these days are shooting just to shoot. Not even in just this particular case. At any minuscule sign of danger or any minimal threat, people are quick to pull out the gun and blast.

Anyone can just say "he looked like he was gonna pull out a weapon so I shot him" and get away with it.
 4 years ago '10        #45
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
Break in my house it wont be news......My dandelions will grow greener.......
 4 years ago '13        #46
theon3 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 508 508
Was the kid about to do something? Maybe, perhaps even probably. Then again you don't know that. If all it takes is the suspicion then Ill shoot anyone who gets to close to my house or me. Or the guy who comes to check the little electrical meters on the side of my house. Cuz who knows what that mutha fu*ka might do he could finish his job then come in to get himself a tip or something...
 4 years ago '12        #47
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2304 2304
Treyvon had no criminal history, he was stalked like game and k!lled. This kid was already doing crime and got caught in this mans yard at 2am. You can't treat him like Zim the hunter was suppose to be. His Property and his right to defend it.

They're just trying to prove no matter how bad New Orleans is we shouldn't compare it to the stupidity of FL (Which is true)
 4 years ago '07        #48
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,625 | Props total: 10683 10683
Only thing I see wrong is the head shot.but then again u shoot a n*gga in the legs, he heal up and come back and shoot u in the dome.
 4 years ago '04        #49
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
 kiddrocay said:
Im not even mad this time to be honest with ya, wtf was he doing on his property at 2 am

I hope he beats the charge because he was only protecting his sh*t, whats wrong with that

its not like he stalked and shot an unarmed teen who was minding his own business

the F'd up thing is.. i went to a private high school for four years and a small group of my white friends would steal from parked cars ALL the time.

them white dudes never were "profiled."
 4 years ago '06        #50
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
i used to live down the street from these dudes , but here's the original news story.... the eyewitness pleadin to fif like a mf lol

4 years ago '04        #51
cutttdawg85 7 heat pts
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
 GrindPOWER$ said:
what the hell you doing on a property with 2am in the morning white or black you going to get shot by any man white or black.

4 years ago '04        #52
experience 
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 2 2
"He's still a little boy," the brother said. "Who pulls a trigger on a 14-year-old? What if it was your little brother or your sister? How would you feel?"
I'd feel like wtf you doin' out in the streets at 2am at 14 years old?
 4 years ago '05        #53
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11802 11802
n*gga lucky he didn't get Willy Manchester'd
 4 years ago '08        #54
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12260 12260
 Rich n*gga said:
Alotta fu*k n*ggas showin their true colors in this thread. This was a 14 year old kid. Probably is 5'7 and weighs less than a 140 lbs. He could have easily hacked him up and forced him off his property but NO he decided to SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD. From a distance. That sh*t was intentional. And miss me with that he was reaching for something sh*t. This scary muphucka is lying.
U the fuk n*gga that's gonna walk up to a n*gga that's clearly trying to steal from him and reason with an unknown male at 2 am.

fu*ked up situation but I'm blasting too. If my sh*t is gated up ad you on my property and I feel threatened that iron coming out believe that...yea "they" itchy now but dude didn't ask for this confrontation it was brought to his porch feel me.

30 feet tho head shot...buddy nice with it.
 4 years ago '04        #55
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
Not mad.
 4 years ago '10        #56
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 Tempus # 1 said:
And why did he shoot him in the head? n*gga went for a k!ll shot.
Exactly. This sh*t was pre-meditated murder. Even tho the black n*gga was in the wrong, the white n*gga still took it a step too far for even using a gun in the first place. Its called 9-11 phool. Ya'll good at using it any other time.
 4 years ago '10        #57
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,100 | Props total: 7455 7455
I got no problem with dude poplin him. I hate theives. And this dude is hopping over his fence on his property at 2am? Let me guess to make the dude pancakes? fu*k outta wit that sh*t. That's what happens when u try to take what's not yours.
 4 years ago '09        #58
TroyNY 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,039 | Props total: 2934 2934
 Gouki said:
Exactly. This sh*t was pre-meditated murder.
 4 years ago '12        #59
Ricky Retardo 43 heat pts43
space
space
$5,984 | Props total: 13725 13725
 Gouki said:
Exactly. This sh*t was pre-meditated murder. Even tho the black n*gga was in the wrong, the white n*gga still took it a step too far for even using a gun in the first place. Its called 9-11 phool. Ya'll good at using it any other time.
bruh he shot him from 30 feet away at 2am. i'm shock he even caught him let alone a head shot.

pre-meditated murder? dude ain't dead. and he did call the cops AFTER he handled his business like real home owner, husband and father suppose to do.

if you creeping on my property at 2am and i didn't invite you? i'm letting off a shot i wouldn't care if i hit you either. i don't think murder was his intentions. a shot from 30ft is a "back the fu*k up" moment in my book. he ain't close range point blank him.

UPDATE: on the real i was hoping while reading the Name Marshall Coulter that homie was white. would have made this a whole lot easier to debate.

Last edited by Ricky Retardo; 07-28-2013 at 09:46 AM..
 07-28-2013, 09:52 AM         #60
Drum Gang Joe C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U got burglary in your history and u hopped the mans fence. Cant even go to bat for lil homie.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now