Jul 27 - Unarmed 14 year old shot in head homeowner claims teen was attempting break in

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
120 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-28-2013, 01:08 AM         #21
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThursdayNit3 said:
fixed.
 4 years ago '10        #22
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,616 | Props total: 4378 4378
 Crumblin' Erb said:
Alotta fu*k n*ggas showin their true colors in this thread. This was a 14 year old kid. Probably is 5'7 and weighs less than a 140 lbs. He could have easily hacked him up and forced him off his property but NO he decided to SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD. From a distance. That sh*t was intentional. And miss me with that he was reaching for something sh*t. This scary muphucka is lying.
regardless he shouldnt have been on dude property at 2am

he wouldnt have got shot if he wasnt on dude property at 2 am'

I mean shooting to k!ll was a bit much but still he shouldnt have been on dude property at 2 am

Last edited by kiddrocay; 07-28-2013 at 01:13 AM..
 4 years ago '13        #23
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 1152 1152
Loco from south central gif needed
 4 years ago '04        #24
Bmoneyz051587 4 heat pts
space
space
$812 | Props total: 66 66
I would have shot that fool also... Dont give a fu*k if he red white or blue.... You come on my sh*t, going over fences your a.ss will be shot first, asked why later. Aint nothing bout this racist other then another young black n*gga like me doing some sh*t he aint have no business doing. He pick the wrong house that night end of story.
 4 years ago '07        #25
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
3 questions answered with common sense will easily tell you if dude was right in shooting at the victim.

How do you know the age of a person about to to rob you?
How do you know if a person about to rob you is unarmed or not?
Are you gonna wait to be shot at by a grown man before you decide to protect yourself/home?
 4 years ago '04        #26
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
I'm all for calling "the man" on his bullshyt but dude was described by his own brother as a professional thief. If you hop my fence at 2am its for a reason. My daddy had a sign on our fence that said "forget the dog, beware of owner" with a picture of a gun. Lil dude shouldn't have been out tryna rob.
 4 years ago '05        #27
504Monster 
space
space
$741 | Props total: 10 10
 Crumblin' Erb said:
Alotta fu*k n*ggas showin their true colors in this thread. This was a 14 year old kid. Probably is 5'7 and weighs less than a 140 lbs. He could have easily hacked him up and forced him off his property but NO he decided to SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD. From a distance. That sh*t was intentional. And miss me with that he was reaching for something sh*t. This scary muphucka is lying.
Young dudes are wild in New Orleans. There's video's on the news all the time with 15-16 year olds robbing people in the French Quarter. I kinda don't blame the guy for shooting the kid.
 4 years ago '04        #28
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 NuffGanja said:
so is the kid black or white?

yes i wanna know

edit: just read more, he's black
Ofcourse he is
 4 years ago '10        #29
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,944 | Props total: 349 349
i would have shot him too. fu*k around and didnt ended up like sean taylor.
 07-28-2013, 01:42 AM         #30
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub Crazy said:
What's up with all these copycat Trayvon Martin cases?
How is this anything like that case?

Crumblin' Erb said:
So at 2 am you can approximate the age, height and weight of an individual trying to break into your stuff in a matter of moments?

Intentional? So was him breaking into his sh*t cause he had a history of it

People defending this sh*t?
 07-28-2013, 01:57 AM         #31
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All this white on black shootings reminds me of that Criminal Minds episode when the white dude shot the black guy thinking he was a robber but instead he actually shot a cop an k!lled him.

sh*ts getting real yo.
 07-28-2013, 02:02 AM         #32
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But to be honest i'm not defending the kid at all, but did you really had to shoot him in the head? do people even think first anymore? now dude might be sitting on 25+ years.

I know everybody is trying to protect what's theirs but you really gotta think about that sh*t yo. If I was in that situation I would've let off a warning shot, shot him in the leg, or call the police. I don't like wishing death on anybody.
 4 years ago '10        #33
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
n*gga looks nothing close to 14. like dude said in the video looks in his mid 20's
 4 years ago '07        #34
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
that boy 14?
 4 years ago '12        #35
Young Perm 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,164 | Props total: 5557 5557
 NuttinNyce said:
I'm all for calling "the man" on his bullshyt but dude was described by his own brother as a professional thief. If you hop my fence at 2am its for a reason. My daddy had a sign on our fence that said "forget the dog, beware of owner" with a picture of a gun. Lil dude shouldn't have been out tryna rob.
this lol.

And my dad has a similar sign at his crib actually

But really though this n*gga shouldn't have never even been over there in the first place..Someone said that sh*t like this is the reason why Trayvon Martin happened and it's true...
 4 years ago '13        #36
PagerStojakovic 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 951 951
Yea his lil a.ss was prolly up to no good to keep it real .. Sad we keep losing our young black gods doe
 4 years ago '10        #37
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
dont compare this to Trayvon!
 4 years ago '10        #38
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
Woulda popped his ill sneaky thieving a.ss too.
 4 years ago '04        #39
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
He'll get off no doubt.

Your trespassing on private property at 2 a.m. , long rap sheet of past thefts and burglary.

All he has to do is say he felt threatened
 4 years ago '10        #40
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
Damn kid was probably tryna rob the crib too. But keeping it real, homeboy was only on the property, right next to the gate. I know this dude aimed specifically for the head to, really intent on extinguishing this kid's flame.

Fact of the matter is, people are too reckless with the guns that they have.

I don't even care about race in this sh*t. People are just shooting to shoot. A certain degree of responsibility must come with carrying a firearm.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
22 hours ago