TheRealDealBeal Was Bout To Start Drummin on Andre During Team USA Practice (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #41
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Beal was all nervous, poor body mannerisms low confidence when he said all that... he aint about dat life
 4 years ago '13        #42
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 #TheReturn said:
Beal was simply asked to come to help develop the future crop. He had no legit chance at making it. The Guard rotation is pretty much stacked.. If Rose says he wants to play his spot is guaranteed already. Westbrook,Curry,Harden, will also be holding those spots down as well. Theres really only room for 1 guard spot and Kyrie has first dibs, this is Coach K's team. Still don't see the difference between Beal right now and a healthy more experienced E. Gordon, I'm sure Coach K would think the same, he did have a nice showing at the WC games.
Anything could happen between then and now, Beal could make the team.

You don't know if westbrook, curry, or harden will be healthy. Westbrook hurt right now, curry gets hurt all the time, rose was hurt last year, kyrie always gets hurt.

n*ggas saying he has no chance tho, and gordon sucks on defense. Beal plays way harder than he does, I don't even get the comparison.

Gordon is an injury prone diva.
 4 years ago '05        #43
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Lucky Lucas said:
Anything could happen between then and now, Beal could make the team.

You don't know if westbrook, curry, or harden will be healthy. Westbrook hurt right now, curry gets hurt all the time, rose was hurt last year, kyrie always gets hurt.

n*ggas saying he has no chance tho, and gordon sucks on defense. Beal plays way harder than he does, I don't even get the comparison.

Gordon is an injury prone diva.

I'll agree with part of this, we don't know what will happen in two years.. Hell it really hasn't been two years and nobody would have predicted the Rose & Rondo injuries. So you have a point there. Gordon is a bi*ch for not giving his all in N.O and pulling a Vince Carter. But we all know when Gordon is healthy and motivated like he was in L.A, Beal was not fu*king with Eric Gordon at the same age.
 4 years ago '07        #44
st21 1237 heat pts1237
space
space
$55,484 | Props total: 43535 43535
 NoLedge18720 said:
One of the best pure shooters who wasn't even in the top 40 for 3pt percentage last year.....yea that makes sense. I know he's on your team but u don't gotta overrate the dude just to feel better. Hes solid young player but let's not jump the gun here
this argument again. dudes don't watch the wiz play or even follow rookies
Beal started the season playing like complete garabge but something clicked and he finished playing at a high level showcasing all of his skills. Beal is truth.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #45
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626

yall turnin into knicks fans as far as overrating young talent
 4 years ago '07        #46
st21 1237 heat pts1237
space
space
$55,484 | Props total: 43535 43535
 Main Event said:

main, watch the vid I just posted beal vs the knicks and tell me he aint the truth.
 4 years ago '04        #47
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,046 | Props total: 6102 6102
 st21 said:
Beal started the season playing like complete garabge but something clicked and he finished playing at a high level showcasing all of his skills. Beal is truth.

Even wizards fans don't watch the wizards. That's y yall in the bottom 4th in attendance
 4 years ago '04        #48
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,046 | Props total: 6102 6102
 Main Event said:

Exactly. Especially this guy st21. Every player on the wiz is an all-star to him. You'd think with all these amazing players they would actually win games
 4 years ago '13        #49
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,572 | Props total: 1157 1157
Every time it's a altercation or f!ght thread n*ggas quick to side with the lil n*gga , that's because 90 percent of those who side with the lil n*gga is a lil n*gga , and yes anything under 6' is a lil n*gga from personal experiences the lil n*gga who does all the woofin is the first dude to get dropped , but beal prolly got them hands dude got 3 older bros they played football so I know they was tetosteroned up n*ggas , don't take drummonds demeanor lightly , I'm sure he thinking lil n*gga shut up before I put you in a coma, bottom line height is an advantage no matter how u wanna cut it , you take 2 dudes with identical hands one 6'11 290 other 6'5 210 , that 6'5 n*gga in trouble, not to say a lil dude couldn't get in there but every thread y'all just nut huggin lil n*ggas
 4 years ago '11        #50
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 4580 4580
 Garnet & Gold said:
n*gga ain't say a word back either
that nikka don't want no problems
 4 years ago '13        #51
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 NoLedge18720 said:
Even wizards fans don't watch the wizards. That's y yall in the bottom 4th in attendance
so you cant watch games unless you go to them? d!ckhead
 4 years ago '09        #52
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12356 12356
Where's Charles Oakley when you need him? If Oak was in the huddle he'd have told the coach, "hold on one sec Coach", then turned and slapped both these clowns.

These dudes are soft.

On another note, I'm not sure either guy will make it in 2016. But, that's three years away and who knows what could happen.

Last edited by That Guy Fly; 07-28-2013 at 12:44 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #53
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Weak a.ss Ankles. Drum would eat that boy.
 4 years ago '04        #54
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 st21 said:
main, watch the vid I just posted beal vs the knicks and tell me he aint the truth.
I can post a damn highlight video of every fu*kin player in the league, doesn't mean they are the truth...
 4 years ago '12        #55
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
thats nice yall punked him out. now tell me whens the last time yall won a ring went to the finals,confrence finals, or the semis, or got a top seed in the east
 4 years ago '07        #56
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 bmandagod said:
thats nice yall punked him out. now tell me whens the last time yall won a ring went to the finals,confrence finals, or the semis, or got a top seed in the east
 4 years ago '11        #57
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
space
$42,214 | Props total: 17627 17627
 bmandagod said:
dat avy
 4 years ago '11        #58
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,579 | Props total: 6483 6483
 st21 said:

I was at that OKC game where he hit the game winner.

Had a n*gga like
 4 years ago '04        #59
theinfamousone 
space
space
space
$60 | Props total: 0 0
yall funny...I think he was playing wit him
 4 years ago '10        #60
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
we making playoffs this year fu*k a cav or a wizard, detroit in this bi*ch

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
117 comments
1 day ago