Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #61
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,665 | Props total: 4512 4512
 Ctrllers said:
prove me wrong.

If money wasn't an issue, everyone claiming to be a "serious gamer" would've gotten both for their respective options/titles. Loyalty my a.ss... a great title is a great title, and anyone in it for the experience wouldn't sacrifice missing out on a "Last of Us" because you're waiting for the next Halo.
yes for us who dont care about the console wars anymore because we grown out of it

no for fan boys

I remember when devil may cry was coming to the 360 and sony fan boys created an online petition boycotting capcom and sh*t

and I dont see what arguement they can make about price I mean isnt the ps4 suppose to have 3 sku's or did they scrap that sh*t

and doesnt the xbox one come with everything for just one price?

to tell you the truth Im copping both mainly for exclusives but Im gonna be on my ps4 more because I am a japanese rpg type of guy

you dont see me jumping down every throat of a die hard microsoft fan

and besides the reason I used my 360 more than my ps3 at times was because I am a huge f!ghter fanatic and xbox live>>>>>>>>>>>>sony network for f!ghting games

although it might change seeing how sony is about to start charging so they prolly will pay more attention to the servers

it isnt about price, some n*ggas dont even know why they are fan boys, just want to be apart of something
 4 years ago '04        #62
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Ctrllers said:
So did console wars.
nah the chatroom Consoles wars has been around forever and its different than going back n forth with ya people about games in real life when its in the outside world there is a mutual respect that all parties involved are gamers at the end of the day and its just a debate about preferences.

this online sh*t is and has been on some whole other and unfortunately some people really get lost in this sh*t

I used to be on Gamefaqs and Ign forums heavy last generation I was there for psx vs Dreamcast, Dreamcast vs ps2 and then eventually Xbox vs ps2 vs Gamecube sh*t is brutal these dude stand by their respective companies and refuse to deviate sh*t is very childish even then I used to be bugged out reading some of that sh*t, I always kept all the systems and while I had my favorites I could never just flat out not play a game cause it was or wasn't on a certain system....
 4 years ago '04        #63
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Mr I 95 said:
no it doesnt..look..they are doing this..and the console isnt required to be always online
but if you didn't have online you wouldnt be able to do it at all

its not like they just thought this up, this has prob been the plan from the beginning
 4 years ago '10        #64
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
People like me only buy one system because I have other sh*t to do besides playing games all the damn time. And like with almost situation when you buy 2 things so similar to each other, if I bought both an XB1 and a PS4, I would eventually end up using one significantly more than the other. Thus, making the other product I bought and put to the side a waste of my money

Not gonna buy a system just for a couple of games I might want to play. Just gonna buy the system that I like the most and will spend most of my time using. This is why people debate about what system is better than the other.

It's not like the old days when each system was very unique in regards to function and games.
 4 years ago '10        #65
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
nah the chatroom Consoles wars has been around forever and its different than going back n forth with ya people about games in real life when its in the outside world there is a mutual respect that all parties involved are gamers at the end of the day and its just a debate about preferences.

this online sh*t is and has been on some whole other and unfortunately some people really get lost in this sh*t

I used to be on Gamefaqs and Ign forums heavy last generation I was there for psx vs Dreamcast, Dreamcast vs ps2 and then eventually Xbox vs ps2 vs Gamecube sh*t is brutal these dude stand by their respective companies and refuse to deviate sh*t is very childish even then I used to be bugged out reading some of that sh*t, I always kept all the systems and while I had my favorites I could never just flat out not play a game cause it was or wasn't on a certain system....
brah I been on some forums where mods were literally banning n*ggas just for not likeing their fav. system during the 6th generation

and when 7th generation consoles were announced sh*t got extreme to the point people were wanting to k!ll each other over this sh*t

and some of them were just fan boys to be fan boys
 4 years ago '10        #66
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
People like me only buy one system because I have other sh*t to do besides playing games all the damn time. And like with almost situation when you buy 2 things so similar to each other, if I bought both an XB1 and a PS4, I would eventually end up using one significantly more than the other. Thus, making the other product I bought and put to the side a waste of my money

Not gonna buy a system just for a couple of games I might want to play. Just gonna buy the system that I like the most and will spend most of my time using. This is why people debate about what system is better than the other.

It's not like the old days when each system was very unique in regards to function and games.
finally someone who gets it

Ive been trying to tell n*ggas there are not much of a difference in the systems these days, they pratically do the same sh*t with the same hardware where one may be edging the other by a lil bit

n*ggas act like there is some huggggggggggggggggggggggggggge magical difference in systems now a days

the only system that you will find different is coming from nintendo

the only difference between microsoft and sony is a few exclusive titles and the bios anf gui of the systems
 07-27-2013, 07:49 PM         #67
Fall of Rome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I understand why they are trying to market unlimited space, but its surely only going to be saves and profiles that will be uploaded to the cloud, i have both consoles atm and no matter how many saves i have i never come close to filling it! saves take up like 500kb each.

yh its cool to say you have unlimited, but its not really needed.

unless they plan on using cloud gaming, but internet speeds aren't really there yet
 4 years ago '08        #68
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
*in b4 M$ releases pricing tier*
 4 years ago '11        #69
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
 OG k!lla said:
When you see things like this....the thought of being always online starts to become more understandable.
How so? If you're not using it then you have no need for your hdd.

I'm not knocking it at all just don't see how it makes a difference.

That and microsoft openly gives away user information and the cloud is open for anyone makes it even more discouraging.

4 years ago '12        #70
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
They are going to charge for this I bet
 4 years ago '07        #71
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,668 | Props total: 1135 1135
 Mr I 95 said:
i disagree..the article clearly says games...what the catch is i dont know..but im sure there is one...cloud storage is cheap...for for every single xbox live member? that sh*t is bank..and they aint gonna be eating that expense

maybe first party games or something
So you gonna drop your PSN tag in that other thread or just ignore it?
 4 years ago '05        #72
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,281 | Props total: 2469 2469
 DreamChasers said:
They are going to charge for this I bet
there charging to upload not download there is a catch 22
 4 years ago '05        #73
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 Mr I 95 said:
just ignore it..i dont wanna be friends with none of yall
its not friends request thread
 4 years ago '07        #74
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
 Mr I 95 said:
just ignore it..i dont wanna be friends with none of yall
surprise surprise
 4 years ago '05        #75
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 Mr I 95 said:
u got last of us? ill hop on multiplayer right now play one match with u and have more k!lls and less downs
that dont mean sh*t what we have been doing in that thread is posting our xbox360/ps3/steam achievements/trophies.

why u afraid to post your gamer card/s in there?????
 4 years ago '07        #76
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
 HiRolliN said:
that dont mean sh*t what we have doing in that thread is posting our xbox360/ps3/steam achievements/trophies.

why u afraid to post your gamer cards in there?????
He's knows that, he post in damn near every thread in this section so Im sure hes read all the way through that one
 4 years ago '10        #77
ClustyMolecules 117 heat pts117
space
space
$4,604 | Props total: 5784 5784
Foam hand soap is >>>>>>> liquid hand soap

/thread
 4 years ago '10        #78
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 bobby doobie said:
How so? If you're not using it then you have no need for your hdd.

I'm not knocking it at all just don't see how it makes a difference.

That and microsoft openly gives away user information and the cloud is open for anyone makes it even more discouraging.

microsoft too man wtf
 4 years ago '05        #79
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 Mr I 95 said:
nope i really dont..i avoid threads with titles i dont care about..

i dont even know what the fu*k that animal farm thread is

ill go take a look

its become obvious along time ago you dont like xbox1 so why post in this thread (or any xbox1 thread) if you dont care about the console.
 4 years ago '05        #80
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 Mr I 95 said:
i dont recall saying anything negative in this thread about x1 ...

and im open to change...because ps4 is the better system right now dont mean it always will be...if theres a thread titled xbox updates to 12 gb of ram 2tb hdd ..acquires naughty dog...dedicated servers on every game...u think id still even think about ps4?
i guess you didnt see the part were i said (or any xbox1 thread)
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy