Pistons C Andre Drummond is 290 LBS with 6% BF

most viewed right now
 108
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 79
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 72
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #101
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
That Bone Density
 07-28-2013, 01:23 PM         #102
KidPryor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He gonna be the truth
 4 years ago '05        #103
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 190 190
 Dee504 said:
Davis 1 year older and played like 5 minutes more.




fu*kin homer right here
Drummond>Davis
 4 years ago '12        #104
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 KingJustin said:
Drummond>Davis
Delusional a.ss n*gga, nobody ever puts drummond in a class with Davis other than a few n*ggas on here.




Drummond may be an all-star in the east but everyone knows Davis is the next SUPERSTAR big man.
 4 years ago '10        #105
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19637 19637
 SuppaSlick said:
Why are we overrating Drummond in this thread. Man barely hit the court, when he was on he was just hacking people
How stupid do you sound?

Dude gets a double double (w blks & stls) with no plays drawn in 15-25 mins of playing time.

Drummond has the highest ceiling of anyone in the class by at least 3-4 miles.

His conditioning is the ONLY reason why he didn't get big minutes last season.

Anyone else care to sound stupid in this thread?
 4 years ago '12        #106
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Hovi Bryant said:
How stupid do you sound?

Dude gets a double double (w blks & stls) with no plays drawn in 15-25 mins of playing time.

Drummond has the highest ceiling of anyone in the class by at least 3-4 miles.

His conditioning is the ONLY reason why he didn't get big minutes last season.

Anyone else care to sound stupid in this thread?
so why wasn't he the one going 1st overall then?



these n*ggas be in here making up skills on the spot for dude. I aint never seen this dude shoot and one dude said he got handles like a guard


cant shoot free throws but you're gonna tell me he got a consistent 15 foot jumper


Last edited by BlackBreesus; 07-28-2013 at 09:14 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #107
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19637 19637
 Dee504 said:
so why wasn't he the one going 1st overall then?



these n*ggas be in here making up skills on the spot for dude. I aint never seen this dude shoot and one dude said he got handles like a guard


cant shoot free throws but you're gonna tell me he got a consistent 15 foot jumper
He fell in the draft because GM's thought he had a poor motor and a lack of desire to play the game.

Anyone else want to say some stupid sh*t? I'm about to take numbers in a min.
 4 years ago '12        #108
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Hovi Bryant said:
He fell in the draft because GM's thought he had a poor motor and a lack of desire to play the game.

Anyone else want to say some stupid sh*t? I'm about to take numbers in a min.
so why wasn't he the one going 1st overall then?
 07-29-2013, 12:12 AM         #109
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what, all y'all motherfu*kas dumb a.ss fu*k.

Cousins is way ahead of Drummond, Monroe and Davis. I won't even put that n*gga in a group with them n*ggas. Cousins is way up there with Dwight and nem.

He the only n*gga getting a MAX deal, fu*k wrong with yall n*ggas yo.
 4 years ago '04        #110
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,195 | Props total: 3340 3340
 antoniob321 said:
You know what, all y'all motherfu*kas dumb a.ss fu*k.

Cousins is way ahead of Drummond, Monroe and Davis. I won't even put that n*gga in a group with them n*ggas. Cousins is way up there with Dwight and nem.

He the only n*gga getting a MAX deal, fu*k wrong with yall n*ggas yo.
He has all the physical skills and talent, but his mental game and maturity lack severely. Half the game is mental.
 4 years ago '04        #111
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,195 | Props total: 3340 3340
 Dee504 said:
so why wasn't he the one going 1st overall then?
What does him going first overall have to do with his NBA career potential or chances?
 4 years ago '10        #112
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19637 19637
 antoniob321 said:
You know what, all y'all motherfu*kas dumb a.ss fu*k.

Cousins is way ahead of Drummond, Monroe and Davis. I won't even put that n*gga in a group with them n*ggas. Cousins is way up there with Dwight and nem.

He the only n*gga getting a MAX deal, fu*k wrong with yall n*ggas yo.
I nominate this post for the silliest of the year.

Just six other players have matched the per-minute scoring, rebounding and blocking rates Andre Drummond posted last season (minimum: 400 minutes).

Most of them are in the Hall of Fame. Bill Walton did it ages 22 and 24, Robert Parish at 25, Hakeem Olajuwon at 27 and 28 and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar at 28. Another likely future Hall of Famer, Dwight Howard, did it at 23 and 24. Marvin Webster put together such a season, too, at age 24.

All in all, it’s pretty great company. Those are difficult marks to reach, and the few who’ve played so well have done so in their primes.

Drummond did it at 19.



[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 37
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy