When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #81
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
 Imagin3 said:
its terrible for spacing offensively especially since josh has no type of jumper

but defensively it could be monstrous

they need to all become better rebounders tho for it to really work

Drummond is a beast on the glass (especially on the offensive end) and Moose not to shabby he will get you 7-10 boards every night. You have a good point about the spacing on the floor though, but Drummond and Moose both have 15' jumpshot POTENTIAL lets see how this plays out...
 4 years ago '04        #82
space
space
 X_WunderKind_X said:
lol i remember n*ggas was k!llings davis early in season because he was struggling like a ROOKIE does.... and now n*ggas bigging up davis to down drummond.

BX is so funny sometimes b

Davis is nice and has a lot of tools but needs to bulk up, Drummond is a Manchild with surpising touch and footwork for a young guy his size and needs 32-35 min to showcase his growth... Both are gonna be nicer than the avg BX n*gga expects

And Jonas is the real deal.
 4 years ago '05        #83
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 72 72
 Trap$tar said:
You should know there have been quite a bit of players who had less than 4% body fat in the NBA.

Just to name a few

Jeff Green
Aaron Brooks
George Hill
Dahntay Jones
Terrence Ross
Yi Jianlian
Jared Cunningham

All of these guys were 3.7% body fat or less. Dahntay Jones was actually measured at 2.6% body fat and Aaron Brooks was at 2.7%.

These are official and were taken at the draft combine.
what about after they got the nba money? Eating legit, drinking legit, and not giving a fu*k
 4 years ago '05        #84
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 190 190
we will see this year who is better Davis is NOT better then Drummond his stats last year might be higher but he played more minutes he is older and does NOT have a NBA body hes a 6"10 guard who can beast on the defensive end Drummond on the other hand is a freak athlete great hands very young great motor with a jump shot hes a super star his defense is already great rebounds great if he can get anything more then put backs and drunks on the offense side of the ball hes the best big in the L all the people on here hating sit back and watch hes starting this year
 4 years ago '05        #85
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,777 | Props total: 3234 3234
 KingJustin said:
we will see this year who is better Davis is NOT better then Drummond his stats last year might be higher but he played more minutes he is older and does NOT have a NBA body hes a 6"10 guard who can beast on the defensive end Drummond on the other hand is a freak athlete great hands very young great motor with a jump shot hes a super star his defense is already great rebounds great if he can get anything more then put backs and drunks on the offense side of the ball hes the best big in the L all the people on here hating sit back and watch hes starting this year
You didn't use one period in this little paragraph. You're a fu*king idiot. GTFO Boxden.

Oh and Davis >>> Drummond
 07-28-2013, 01:53 AM         #86
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingJustin said:
You must be smoking crack and be using meth on the side if you think Drummond is a super star. His free throw is attorious and is offensive ability is extremely limited. He is at best going to be a defensive DeAndre Jordan. Him being one of the best bigs in the league with his limited free offensive and terrible ft will just be hacked.

Put the crack pipe down there son.
 07-28-2013, 02:15 AM         #87
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So we all agree Cousins > Monroe ?

4 years ago '05        #88
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
You must be smoking crack and be using meth on the side if you think Drummond is a super star. His free throw is attorious and is offensive ability is extremely limited. He is at best going to be a defensive DeAndre Jordan. Him being one of the best bigs in the league with his limited free offensive and terrible ft will just be hacked.

Put the crack pipe down there son.
you cant read or if you can you dont understand the words either way your my bi*ch
 4 years ago '05        #89
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
space
 J said:
You didn't use one period in this little paragraph. You're a fu*king idiot. GTFO Boxden.

Oh and Davis >>> Drummond
and i hate the smell of my d ick after i get down pounding your mother
 4 years ago '05        #90
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
space
 antoniob321 said:

he could be but hes not hes a head case no one wants someone like him on their team
 4 years ago '09        #91
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
My Pistons!
 4 years ago '05        #92
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,777 | Props total: 3234 3234
Davis >> Cousins >> Drummond >> Monroe
 4 years ago '12        #93
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 KingJustin said:
Davis 1 year older and played like 5 minutes more.

fu*kin homer right here
 4 years ago '05        #94
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Veno da Don said:

Moose's lack of lateral quickness and athleticism will hinder him from ever being a elite or quality defender, plus he is not really a toughguy so he can't be a Z-Bo type.

Man when I saw Kendrick Perkins take Moose off the dribble from 17' at the top of the key it was I gave up at that point on Moose defense.
Dee point still stands IMO, I felt Monroe's game was close to Bosh and Aldridge, he's a better passer than both and slightly below them offensively. This year he could be on their level

Josh Smith is who he is, he's not going to get better, he had every chance in ATL to be that superstar, he was surrounded by passive All-Stars in Johnson and Horford where he could have made it HIS team with his play. He's still a good player. As of right now Monroe is the best player on that team still, and Drummond has the most potential.
 4 years ago '04        #95
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
Dee point still stands IMO, I felt Monroe's game was close to Bosh and Aldridge, he's a better passer than both and slightly below them offensively. This year he could be on their level

Josh Smith is who he is, he's not going to get better, he had every chance in ATL to be that superstar, he was surrounded by passive All-Stars in Johnson and Horford where he could have made it HIS team with his play. He's still a good player. As of right now Monroe is the best player on that team still, and Drummond has the most potential.

It just scares me to think Moose has hit his ceiling being a 16 and 9 type of guy(which is solid) but I think he may be maxed out potential wise, with Drummond I think the sky is the limit he is already a rim protector and force in the paint when he develops his offensive game he will be one of best in the NBA.
 4 years ago '12        #96
T.D. 67 heat pts67
space
space
$7,510 | Props total: 1782 1782
 antoniob321 said:

fu*k no
 07-28-2013, 12:24 PM         #97
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingJustin said:
you cant read or if you can you dont understand the words either way your my bi*ch
So instead of retorting anything I said you go that asinine route huh? You are fu*ken idiot that talks out of his a.ss.
 4 years ago '07        #98
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,714 | Props total: 38565 38565
 STR0MILE SWIFT said:
Drummond is being wayyyyyyyyy over-hyped in this thread. Dude is Deandre Jordan at best.

4 years ago '06        #99
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
 antoniob321 said:

you type anything else d!ck riding all your posts got damn

too early to tell about davis or drummond. both high upside, diff players. if i had to pick between 1 now to start a franchise with i'd go with davis. just safer all around, drummond could end up being better tho or right there with him at least
 4 years ago '04        #100
space
space
 O_nasty said:
you type anything else d!ck riding all your posts got damn

too early to tell about davis or drummond. both high upside, diff players. if i had to pick between 1 now to start a franchise with i'd go with davis. just safer all around, drummond could end up being better tho or right there with him at least
Yeah definitely different types of players, both will be stars in the NBA in the near future.

I think defensively Drummond will be better based on his size matching his athleticism, Davis will be a beast on help side defense but if he is on the box he may get bodied by a real low post player.

They both have some guard like abilities. Im gonna enjoy watching both of them
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy