Jay Z calls George Zimmerman a “f##king mall cop”

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
419 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #21
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,571 | Props total: 1152 1152
 mac58 said:
so the guy who made millions with lyrics glorifying murder and guns is now upset that u can shoot someone and wants stricter laws???

im a jay fan but come on. . dude is either delusional or brainwashed if he thinks george zimmerman is a bigger threat to black youth then say a guy like jay z..
That's like saying Arnold or sly Stallone can't be upset because they made movies glorifying violence, your a idiot!

"It's only entertainment "
 4 years ago '05        #22
§wiff 
space
space
$1,342 | Props total: 4 4
Dope Interview
 4 years ago '12        #23
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,007 | Props total: 17163 17163
 Rico23 said:
A f*ggot a.ss white European from over seas who cant stand Jay Z so much that he cant help but literally post in every single Jay Z thread ever

Ronnie did a lot of these f*ggots a favor by disabling user post/thread history
He really did cause these mafu*kas would have their sh*t pushed back on the daily. Its to hard to search for ether from the past now so I gotta catch bodies in the present.

Lemme get this toe tag out, that bi*ch n*gga is done.
 4 years ago '13        #24
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38334 38334
 OG k!lla said:
This coming from a freckle faced white European with red hair

The nerve of these n*ggas talking about black excellence...ah im fu*king dying
Keep ur bum a.ss moving Friday

u do know other ethnic groups exist asides from black and white u non passport having bum?

I aint ever claim on here that i was black, it's a known fact i'm Iranian and proud, fu*k wud I want to be black for? so I can get my a.ss shot by fat fu*k Zimmerman and then face further injustice with his fat a.ss walking away scot free?

You catching feelings over me pointing out Black Excellence Hero Jayz doesn't practice what he preaches?

Instead of concentrating on me, maybe u shud concentrate on a man who shunned his own people for a few $$$$$$.

The Hater wins again

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 07-26-2013 at 03:29 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #25
space
space
 Rico23 said:

Look at every thread with Jay Z or something Jay rekated and i'm willing to bet everything i own that he's made at minimum 2 posts in said thread..how do you spend so much time and energy on a person you cant stand...that's beyond trolling that's a mentally disturbed person, jokes or not
Exactly...sh*t I personally hate the sh*t out of Drake...but go look through the last 100 Drake threads and I guarantee you im not in 1 of them ..actually the last Drake thread I was in was the one where he was showing off his home andh ow his peoples live with him...I actually praised the guy for taking care of his fam the way he was

Im personally not even the biggest Jay Z fan, but cmon man....every single day you're in every thread hating no Jay, his child, his wife, his family, his business...all for what?

I once asked this n*gga to show us one thing he has accomplished in his life since all he does is talk down on people and he left the thread

Then he got Star in his avatar like that...Star would call him a closet fan, cause Star aint even got a hard on for Jay Z the way this guy does
 4 years ago '12        #26
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
it's a known fact i'm Iranian/IMG]
Oh now you iranian

What you gone be next week? n*gga gone be Chinese next week for the fu*k of it....you know what fu*k it...next week ima be Iranian to my n*gga

Yo you a sad excuse for a human. You sit on the internet all day pump faking and talking down on people out here living life while your sorry a.ss just complains about the next mans pocket. The people you DO cosign on here wouldn't even agree with your sorry a.ss actions...howabout you do something worth talking about for a change? Whens the last time you went a whole day on here without worrying about what this n*gga Shawn Carter, his wife, or his child was up to?

You never did nothing, and you know nothing about hip hop. You know nothing about being black, black excellence, or even sh*t about being an American. You're a corny European sitting on the forum mad cause his life begins and ends when he logs into boxden.com

bi*ch go join SOHH, your kind ain't welcome here...And you proved my point when I said you had no right to even mention some sh*t like "Black Excellence"....Man the fu*k up and go do something with your life f*ggot

Oh yeah lemme leave this here for you
 4 years ago '04        #27
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,086 | Props total: 3884 3884
i know i'm wasting my time but ... why would he cancel a tour in fl? florida didn't find him not guilty them white chicks did and i'm pretty sure they wouldn't go to a jay z concert

yall cats need to do the knowledge.. you pick your f!ghts.. you pick your battles.. this is a legal situation fu*k a rapper gonna do? until that nicca does some reggaeton he ain't effecting no change in fl. lol
 4 years ago '13        #28
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Oh now he's "Iranian"...even though he was exposed for being white....yea, that totally makes everything better now...

waits for the "exposure"

4 years ago '12        #29
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
He got exposed for being a white dude from europe on AHH talking about black struggle and sh*t like that

Somebody kept coming into his threads and making fun of him and reminding him of his AHH exposure

Thus, he switched names, but still remains the same f*ggot hater so it was easy to point him out
Ah man I remember how they made a thread calling him out and he completely avoided it

Broke a.ss bi*ch just sittin on boxden all day. n*gga throws salt on everyone

Ol' Jundallah over here gone make me slap his a.ss into next week

Last edited by OldBusiness; 07-26-2013 at 03:42 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #30
space
space
My objective hate is driven by the fact i make these camel stans so mad

You have an "OG k!lla" all mad az fuc over a post on a forum about a rapper, ask urself why? Is that how 2013 OG's get down?

What type of OG k!lla posts on a "forum", you aint no k!lla dawgie, ur a pus*y

Its all sh*ts and giggles to me, while u take my posts personally, thus my philosophy is to ruin ur day because you let me.

Now keep ur bum a.ss moving Friday

4 years ago '12        #31
space
space
 JayDee11 said:
I wonder how Pac would feel knowing his biggest d!ckrider is a white kid who pretended to black, got exposed, and now pretends to be Iranian? Pac didn't make music for your ilk fu*kboy. He more than likely would have spit in your opened mouth as you foolishly tried to explain how his music is so "real".
 4 years ago '12        #32
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
My objective hate is driven by the fact i make these camel stans so mad

You have an "OG k!lla" all mad az fuc over a post on a forum about a rapper, ask urself why? Is that how 2013 OG's get down?

What type of OG k!lla posts on a "forum", you aint no k!lla dawgie, ur a pus*y

Its all sh*ts and giggles to me, while u take my posts personally, thus my philosophy is to ruin ur day because you let me.

Now keep ur bum a.ss moving Friday

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn
 4 years ago '11        #33
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
HipHopFactz d!ckriding Jay again
 4 years ago '12        #34
space
space
Those hiphopfactz though
[pic - click to view]

We see you out here Lil lady
 4 years ago '13        #35
space
space
OG k!lla posting up posts made from ur various aliases doesn't help ur case nor hurt my unbreakable cold hearted soul

You over there going through ur posting history all because i commented on ur favourite rapper. That takes loyalty and devotion, i doubt even Bleek and TyTy would do that for Jayz, applaud ur dumb a.ss

However, Quincy don't let me stop you from forensically analyzing my posts, u can do it, i have faith in you.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #36
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,396 | Props total: 19885 19885
This thread
 4 years ago '13        #37
space
space
 OG k!lla said:
Those hiphopfactz though
[pic - click to view]

We see you out here Lil lady

Hilarious

Dude OG as fuc, is he related to u dawgie?
 4 years ago '13        #38
space
space
 Rico23 said:
all these paragraphs andback to back posts

Truth is you will post in every jay z thread from the past present and future al the way until boxden doesn't exist anymore, then justify it by "thinking" you're making people mad even tho they are sh*tting on you..

who knows what you do on other forums...o wait we already know what you do on other forums "Nancy boy"

#factsonly

[pic - click to view]

Did TyTy set off the Camel signal again?

[pic - click to view]

hiphopfactzonly#

4 years ago '12        #39
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
Blah blah blah
People on here know who I am. My pictures even been posted before, my identity is public. Whatabout you lil guy?

I personally have produced music for the Outlawz and they wouldn't cosign no fake iranian, red haired euro trash d!ckriding Pac like this

Thats the difference between you and I lil lady...you just talk about people living the life...

Now get mad at that lmaooooooo

We should lay some bread down, prove your identity and make you some quick money. Even instagram got videos now lil n*gga

15 second instagram video could earn you some $$$$

Last edited by OldBusiness; 07-26-2013 at 04:10 PM..
 07-26-2013, 04:10 PM         #40
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
I wonder how Pac would feel knowing his biggest d!ckrider is a white kid who pretended to black, got exposed, and now pretends to be Iranian? Pac didn't make music for your ilk fu*kboy. He more than likely would have spit in your opened mouth as you foolishly tried to explain how his music is so "real".
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy