Every Nigga has had one of these moments

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #161
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
I spent a good hour or two trying to figure out what "count them plates" was slang for
 4 years ago '07        #162
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
I love when I walked into a store in vegas with my girl and her family and they automatically started following us I thought it was funny because I know we all have money. So security wason the radio with each other looking at us and her mom end up buying 500 dollar bag her brothers bought some shirts when we walked out we just smiled and shook our heads.
 4 years ago '13        #163
buboy671 4 heat pts
space
space
$352 | Props total: 0 0
 Chalky said:
Thats why i hit them with the

[pic - click to view]

07-29-2013, 03:25 AM         #165
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2godflow said:
forget that. if they do that ignorant stuff around me, i want to make them feel even more uncomfortable then.

in the grocery store parking lot i was about 50 feet from entrance and i heard a door lock and i see its this white lady sitting in a car that did it. i wasnt even planning on going by her car to get to the store. since she did that i made it a point to go by her car just cuz

xactly…when they do that sh*t on the elevator i turn and stare at em till they get off so they feel as awkward as i felt when they clutched their bag. "fear is your only god, getting ya'll to fear me is my only job"

deux_visage said:
Happens all the time, maybe cause I'm tall and big

My favorite come back is to watch em in the eye, smile and say "Nice purse!"

You then proceed to see the "im going to die" look on their face lol hahahaha

I'm not offended, I look at these things as jokes. I also walk quickly in one direction when they follow me at stores, bust a U-turn then ask them for help finding some random sh*t. If they try to put me off on another a.ssociate I politely say "no, you can help me. your were following me the whole time so you might as well help me shop!"

Last edited by Niruggg; 07-29-2013 at 03:40 AM..
 07-29-2013, 03:46 AM         #166
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
I've never had this problem because I do a little stepin fetchit routine as soon as I see a white person to diffuse the tension

Don't worries bout me bawse, Eyes a good one
you suck alotta d!cks huh
 4 years ago '05        #167
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30
thats y i give them that n*gga d!ck. strong arm that pus*y
 4 years ago '11        #168
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 INFAMOUS said:
fu*kin

#TeamLightSkin
we have dark skin and light skin beefs in south asia too

me I'm medium, not light but not dark either

I think light skin dudes look really sweet and adorable with their pretty green eyes
 4 years ago '11        #169
space
space
anyways once I was at a jam, and I was sitting on a couch...there was enough space for two people on that couch with ample space remaining, but this one white bi*ch waited for me to get up and then IMMEDIATELY sat down on the couch lol like do I smell or something bi*ch?
 4 years ago '11        #170
space
space
 TDeezy20 said:
I mean shid it is what it is,young n*ggas like Chief Keef giving black folk a bad rep
lol yeah cuz this all started with chief keef

this is all by design, provoke people into reacting in certain ways and then use those reactions to justify their own previously established racist beliefs
 4 years ago '04        #171
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 mhurricane266 said:
My wife(whos caucasian) and I recently took a trip and had a good time. At the hotel we decided to head to the pool area and just chill for a little. We get down there with a group of 3 other girls at the same time and I boot up the Jacuzzi. Apparently they were there for the same thing and the jacuzzi was clearly big enough to comfortably seat 6+. We get in and we are chilling meanwhile theres a small pool and chairs next to the jacuzzi where the other girls are hanging out. We are getting this vibe from them the whole time where you can tell they want to get into the jacuzzi..caught them looking multiple times. So, we were about to get ready to leave and when I tell you I got out and we were getting ready to head out..they could barely wait, hopped in there with the quickness. I just look at my wife and gave her the and we jumped the hell back in too..I was laughing my a.ss off in my head because they didn't want to be openly racist and get back out but a lot of the times they don't think we pick up on these things...I had already peeped they didnt want to get in the jacuzzi with us from the jump. You learn to live though cant go around worrying about other people though.
They should have jumped u and your wife, filmed it, and put it on worldstar for being a55holes

Last edited by Calamity; 07-29-2013 at 10:17 AM..
 4 years ago '10        #172
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13
 JeeQ said:
Props for that one brother. We just had a story over here in SoCal a few years ago where white parents wouldn't let their kids swim in the same swimming pools with black kids at a Middle School because they were afraid the water was contaminated and they'd get their "black" on them. It's amazing how ignorant people still are.
lies

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #173
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 hanis said:
that sounds more like you're projecting than them actually being racist, maybe they just didn't want to share the jacuzzi with strangers? why does it have to be a racial thing? you and most people in this thread thinking this has to be a clear sign of racism is one of the reasons why it keeps going on and on and on... some people just don't like being in small confined spaces containing water with strangers, no matter what color they are, don't be so oblivious to the most easy answer, its usually the correct one
PROPS.. same sh*t I was thinking! and they just hop back in the jacuzzi.. which was the worst part of the story cuz him and his wife was being str8 up douchebags at that point
 4 years ago '12        #174
Nemorum 7 heat pts
space
space
$492 | Props total: 67 67
 Calamity said:
PROPS.. same sh*t I was thinking! and they just hop back in the jacuzzi.. which was the worst part of the story cuz him and his wife was being str8 up douchebags at that point
 mhurricane266 said:
I bet when you do it you go swim in the pool or go do something while they are in the jacuzzi if that's indeed your reason right? I'm almost sure you won't sit at a chair feet from the jacuzzi cutting eyes the whole time on your "damn,hurry up sh*t". Trust me , I don't just a.ssume this type of stuff about people..the circumstances of actions (not just getting in when we got out)dicated how I a.ssessed the situation and that's what I walked away with
Both are very possible though, I might have to side with Hurricane on this one. The scenarios are endless. In the great state of Arkansas we got n*ggas that ride around with the Logo "**** HUNTER" on their truck windshields. Hell, in the 5 minutes from where I live sh*t, they got a Grand Dragon who lives there behind the levee next to the gun club they got. NE Arkansas ain't really that bad but, I've heard if you up by the Ozarks, nothing but inbred racist rednecks who'll hide your a.ss if you step foot in their lands.
 4 years ago '05        #175
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 Barre Kelly said:
I love seeing white people try to run for the elevator and I just close it on them
does that make you a racist?
 4 years ago '05        #176
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Loxy Miracles said:
Lol every black man in America has experienced this
i used to experience this too when i was young and thought dressing hood was cool
 4 years ago '05        #177
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Fresco said:
And man oh man, that made me think to what I read somewhere one time, that these white people no matter who you are, or how good of a person you are, will always look at you as just another n****** in a suit
we're not all like that. thinking sh*t like that is just another way of keeping yourself down
 4 years ago '06        #178
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,676 | Props total: 656 656
all i know is the other day I walking out of the gas station and this chick was walking down the st and I ended up on the same st but behind her going the same way..

This scary a.ss bish looked back like twice in my eyes and then after the third head turn she started running full speed and hit a corner and litterally stood behind a wall as I passed when I caught up.

I just stopped and looked for a sec and said, "white people" in my head and kept walking..

I was amazed and profiled at the same time..ima friggen sr art director for a LA Ad Agency... C'mon son

Aint nobody got time for that
 4 years ago '05        #179
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Drum Gang Joe C said:
bi*ch i got $150 shoes on 200 dollar watch..my mf draws expensive bieetch. What I need wit yo purse?
$200 watch? damnn u a baller
 4 years ago '05        #180
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 acclaimedknives said:
lol yeah cuz this all started with chief keef

this is all by design, provoke people into reacting in certain ways and then use those reactions to justify their own previously established racist beliefs
yes, thats the best way to go about bringing racism down...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
43 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy