Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #141
deux_visage 3 heat pts
space
space
$325 | Props total: 3 3
Happens all the time, maybe cause I'm tall and big

My favorite come back is to watch em in the eye, smile and say "Nice purse!"

You then proceed to see the "im going to die" look on their face lol hahahaha

I'm not offended, I look at these things as jokes. I also walk quickly in one direction when they follow me at stores, bust a U-turn then ask them for help finding some random sh*t. If they try to put me off on another a.ssociate I politely say "no, you can help me. your were following me the whole time so you might as well help me shop!"
 07-28-2013, 11:33 AM         #142
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Special Edd said:
All yall f*gs on boxden love claiming victim of racism ''sad but true'' ''we'' stfu lmaooooooooooooooo everything yall try to make it look like yall bullied or something lmaoooooo and im black just stfu already.
 4 years ago '08        #143
Kewop Decam 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$15,986 | Props total: 9763 9763
I had this moment last week in the gas station. Chick was getting a hotdog and left her purse on the opposite counter. I looked at it, kept walking, I look back she's looking at me while grabbing her purse tight.

bi*ch whatever.
 4 years ago '06        #144
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 766 766
 mhurricane266 said:
My wife(whos caucasian) and I recently took a trip and had a good time. At the hotel we decided to head to the pool area and just chill for a little. We get down there with a group of 3 other girls at the same time and I boot up the Jacuzzi. Apparently they were there for the same thing and the jacuzzi was clearly big enough to comfortably seat 6+. We get in and we are chilling meanwhile theres a small pool and chairs next to the jacuzzi where the other girls are hanging out. We are getting this vibe from them the whole time where you can tell they want to get into the jacuzzi..caught them looking multiple times. So, we were about to get ready to leave and when I tell you I got out and we were getting ready to head out..they could barely wait, hopped in there with the quickness. I just look at my wife and gave her the and we jumped the hell back in too..I was laughing my a.ss off in my head because they didn't want to be openly racist and get back out but a lot of the times they don't think we pick up on these things...I had already peeped they didnt want to get in the jacuzzi with us from the jump. You learn to live though cant go around worrying about other people though.

Maybe they just didn't wanna get into a hot tub with a married couple? sh*t at my condo I try to avoid using the jaccuzi no matter who I'm with if theres a couple in there so they can have their privacy.
 4 years ago '05        #145
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,690 | Props total: 2332 2332
Ain't happening only in America, that's for sure.

07-28-2013, 11:50 AM         #146
WavyCrockett 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tyrantula said:
Yo Unis are the worst sometimes with this sh*t. I dont know who are worse the gay a.ss frat boys packing beer muscle or the racist broads that think they wont get their sh*t stomped in. But I remember coming through some frat party with my boys and getting my grind on with this chick. Chick was bad Af and was starting to get frisky nawmsayin. I already peeped alota these dudes looking at me sideways but i was doing my thing. Then a hit looking bi*ch, who mustve been her friend comes up to me drunk as fu*k on some "we only like you if youre white" type sh*t. The a.ss was too fat for me to even be computing the racist sh*t she was saying atm so i was on some
[pic - click to view]

sh*t.Then some n*gga swung at my boy and laid him out . We were about to get into it when the frat n*ggas basically told us to leave cause they didnt want to start any trouble. sh*t was embarrassing as fu*k. But the night was young with a party popping on every block. Still count them plates burning that motherfu*ker down everytime i walk pass it though
ayo im SCREAMINNNNNNN!! n*gga sais coun coun them plates
 4 years ago '08        #147
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,683 | Props total: 3423 3423
Contemplates???????????

Count them plates???

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #148
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 1038 1038
I hated it more when once i told someone I went to University of Tennessee, they be like "oh, what sport you play?"
 07-28-2013, 12:31 PM         #149
sirnel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigsyke19 said:
never exp that sh*t....but this old lady did say she was gonna watch me to see if i was going to steal anything out the store...lol
 606robin said:
Contemplates???????????

Count them plates???

[pic - click to view]

THANK YOU. I had to keep reading that sh*t over and over and had no idea what this n*gga was saying
 4 years ago '11        #150
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
 MasterP said:
Maybe they just didn't wanna get into a hot tub with a married couple? sh*t at my condo I try to avoid using the jaccuzi no matter who I'm with if theres a couple in there so they can have their privacy.
I bet when you do it you go swim in the pool or go do something while they are in the jacuzzi if that's indeed your reason right? I'm almost sure you won't sit at a chair feet from the jacuzzi cutting eyes the whole time on your "damn,hurry up sh*t". Trust me , I don't just a.ssume this type of stuff about people..the circumstances of actions (not just getting in when we got out)dicated how I a.ssessed the situation and that's what I walked away with
 4 years ago '08        #151
Kewop Decam 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$15,986 | Props total: 9763 9763
 sirnel said:
THANK YOU. I had to keep reading that sh*t over and over and had no idea what this n*gga was saying
exactly! I was like, "I'm know I'm not too much into street talk anymore but this I can't even figure out!"

I had to count them plate if I was just that stupid.
 4 years ago '06        #152
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 766 766
 mhurricane266 said:
I bet when you do it you go swim in the pool or go do something while they are in the jacuzzi if that's indeed your reason right? I'm almost sure you won't sit at a chair feet from the jacuzzi cutting eyes the whole time on your "damn,hurry up sh*t". Trust me , I don't just a.ssume this type of stuff about people..the circumstances of actions (not just getting in when we got out)dicated how I a.ssessed the situation and that's what I walked away with
Yeah that's true, in Toronto its always the Asians that do that. I be with a girl in there and they be mean grilling as if we're fu*king in the water and contaminating it.
 4 years ago '04        #153
askifan04 
space
space
$315 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k / s c r e w all this racist talk- I'm part Indian- like native american and got family who is like live your life. Blood has already been spilled
 4 years ago '06        #154
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,224 | Props total: 5035 5035
 bmandagod said:
i hate when a white baby walks towards you..in your head you just be like turn around please just turn around walk back to yo momma and they momma just snatch em up viscous
 4 years ago '04        #155
askifan04 
space
space
Racist propaganda = dumb kids locked up. Good luck motherfu*kers
 4 years ago '04        #156
askifan04 
space
space
Spread the racist propaganda and put a kid in jail. Thats what the media should say
 4 years ago '10        #157
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Sub Crazy said:
Even the uppity uncle tom n*ggas experience this.

Even those suburban n*ggas that ain't bout that life been through it.
fu*k the tom a.ss n*ggas, they deserve it so for being sell outs for a ppl that will still call them ******.

bmandagod said:
i hate when a white baby walks towards you..in your head you just be like turn around please just turn around walk back to yo momma and they momma just snatch em up viscous
I love the kids homie, including white babies. I know I make some white parents feel hella awkward the way I talk back to white babies. Once they speak to me I speak back in a gentle manner daring the parent to act racist.

JamesAdamsIz808 said:
I took that pic as winter was dying down, what else was I suppose to have on? So I'm not supposed to be warm cause it may bring the bi*chassness out of other races?

The other day it was hot as fu*k outside so I had on a beater and some jeans and I don't wear my pants off my a.ss.. She was just being a moron.
Thats a troll homie, a pathetic and sad one at that. Ignore at all costs

Julian said:
Flip the script on them fu*kers. My favorite way to fu*k with them is make them feel like sh*t. The closer they get make sure you tighten up and move away as they would have and if you're somewhere they feel you don't belong, look around at stuff like it's beneath you to be there. Once I came to Florida that usually has them going from to
reverse reverse!
 4 years ago '04        #158
askifan04 
space
space
I was in DC this weekend, met with very successful young african american people partying. This racist talk hurts the young folk. Let people live their life
 4 years ago '04        #159
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,871 | Props total: 17377 17377
 bmandagod said:
so fu*king true
 4 years ago '06        #160
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,047 | Props total: 18808 18808
Higher Learning >>>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
139 comments
2 days ago