Every Nigga has had one of these moments

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #121
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 bridouble said:
yup....

thoughts running thru the mind of the brotha:

1. If i wanted your bag...there is nothing you can do to stop me from taking it
2. If there is anyone in this elevator that should be scared of trouble ...ITS ME
truth.com
 4 years ago '04        #122
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,794 | Props total: 17161 17161
 Barre Kelly said:
I love seeing white people try to run for the elevator and I just close it on them
i've done this sh*t lmao
 4 years ago '05        #123
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 556 556
 Tyrantula said:
Still count them plates burning that motherfu*ker down everytime i walk pass it though

SKEME said:
Of course white people gonna clutch their belongings when you have some stranger staring at their stuff for 1 minute they sense danger it human instincts.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '08        #124
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23314 23314
I've never had this problem because I do a little stepin fetchit routine as soon as I see a white person to diffuse the tension

Don't worries bout me bawse, Eyes a good one

Last edited by Arson; 07-28-2013 at 06:38 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #125
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
Flip the script on them fu*kers. My favorite way to fu*k with them is make them feel like sh*t. The closer they get make sure you tighten up and move away as they would have and if you're somewhere they feel you don't belong, look around at stuff like it's beneath you to be there. Once I came to Florida that usually has them going from to
 07-28-2013, 07:10 AM         #126
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never exp that sh*t....but this old lady did say she was gonna watch me to see if i was going to steal anything out the store...lol
 4 years ago '11        #127
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
 KiddKidd45 said:
folk a str8 as*hole for hoppin back in the jacuzzi...i woulda stole on u and r*ped ur wife
I would have let you and then I would have stood my ground..We were in florida too
 4 years ago '06        #128
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
$20,386 | Props total: 2447 2447
 mhurricane266 said:
My wife(whos caucasian) and I recently took a trip and had a good time. At the hotel we decided to head to the pool area and just chill for a little. We get down there with a group of 3 other girls at the same time and I boot up the Jacuzzi. Apparently they were there for the same thing and the jacuzzi was clearly big enough to comfortably seat 6+. We get in and we are chilling meanwhile theres a small pool and chairs next to the jacuzzi where the other girls are hanging out. We are getting this vibe from them the whole time where you can tell they want to get into the jacuzzi..caught them looking multiple times. So, we were about to get ready to leave and when I tell you I got out and we were getting ready to head out..they could barely wait, hopped in there with the quickness. I just look at my wife and gave her the and we jumped the hell back in too..I was laughing my a.ss off in my head because they didn't want to be openly racist and get back out but a lot of the times they don't think we pick up on these things...I had already peeped they didnt want to get in the jacuzzi with us from the jump. You learn to live though cant go around worrying about other people though.
 4 years ago '13        #129
fordtuff504 
space
space
space
$123 | Props total: 57 57

[video - click to view]

Very interesting experiment, they should've used a black man tho
 4 years ago '05        #130
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,227 | Props total: 9630 9630
When that happens I always strike up a conversation to make them even more uncomfortable.

The feeling they must have when they realize I'd never rob them of their knockoff bag with 10 bucks in it in the first place.
 4 years ago '12        #131
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 3307 3307
I do it right back to em especially when I see them first. This old biker guy got on an elevator and he was standing behind me, I just moved my bookbag off my back and had it in front of me holding it tight. Dude had the most confused look on his face when he was getting off the elevator.
 4 years ago '06        #132
latereg6 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,993 | Props total: 1048 1048
what movie is this though
 4 years ago '05        #133
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11710 11710
 OG k!lla said:
Your grown a.ss walked a plate over to another grown a.ss n*gga?

fu*k is you? Ricky momma tryna feed Furious Styles n*gga!?

Tempus # 1 said:
One time I was walking home from hooping and a white dudes dog starting barking and kinda ran towards me a little from the yard. The white guy looked up and said "get him boy". Then he realized that I was just walking by and he called the dog back
WTF
 bmandagod said:
i hate when a white baby walks towards you..in your head you just be like turn around please just turn around walk back to yo momma and they momma just snatch em up viscous
 4 years ago '05        #134
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
Lol...sh*t is ridiculous man.

So at my work I have to go to this admin building to handle separate business and I usually take the stairs up one flight (fu*k waiting for the slow elevator). One day this older white guy precedes me opening the door to go up the stairs. Now the weird part is that usually a person would just hold the door and let you go in if they saw you and were kindly courteous? This guy goes in real quick, I catch the door and go in. Now I'm behind him by a good amount of steps, he stops randomly to give this fake smile and say "Go ahead sir". Didn't want me walking behind him. There was NO reason to do this as there were only two floors.

By him being all super nervous caused me to be on edge as well, cause he could have been trying to set me up too you know?

Awkward a.ss moments
 4 years ago '09        #135
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
 mhurricane266 said:
My wife(whos caucasian) and I recently took a trip and had a good time. At the hotel we decided to head to the pool area and just chill for a little. We get down there with a group of 3 other girls at the same time and I boot up the Jacuzzi. Apparently they were there for the same thing and the jacuzzi was clearly big enough to comfortably seat 6+. We get in and we are chilling meanwhile theres a small pool and chairs next to the jacuzzi where the other girls are hanging out. We are getting this vibe from them the whole time where you can tell they want to get into the jacuzzi..caught them looking multiple times. So, we were about to get ready to leave and when I tell you I got out and we were getting ready to head out..they could barely wait, hopped in there with the quickness. I just look at my wife and gave her the and we jumped the hell back in too..I was laughing my a.ss off in my head because they didn't want to be openly racist and get back out but a lot of the times they don't think we pick up on these things...I had already peeped they didnt want to get in the jacuzzi with us from the jump. You learn to live though cant go around worrying about other people though.
I would've gotten back in too
 4 years ago '09        #136
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
 latereg6 said:
what movie is this though
Higher learning I think
 4 years ago '12        #137
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 bmandagod said:
i hate when a white baby walks towards you..in your head you just be like turn around please just turn around walk back to yo momma and they momma just snatch em up viscous
 07-28-2013, 09:29 AM         #138
Drum Gang Joe C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ch i got $150 shoes on 200 dollar watch..my mf draws expensive bieetch. What I need wit yo purse?
 4 years ago '04        #139
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
Damn thats from Higher Learning...

"Run n*gga run" ~ Ice Cube

haha
 07-28-2013, 10:38 AM         #140
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
poor and ignorant? nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

that's a democrat thing, not a black thing....sorry pimpins'
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago