Every Nigga has had one of these moments

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-27-2013, 08:21 PM         #101
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee352 said:
Is this n*gga retarded
Yes thus the name...

Carry on..
 07-27-2013, 08:47 PM         #102
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when you at the zoo do you go in the cages with the filthy animals
 07-27-2013, 08:49 PM         #103
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mhurricane266 said:
My wife(whos caucasian) and I recently took a trip and had a good time. At the hotel we decided to head to the pool area and just chill for a little. We get down there with a group of 3 other girls at the same time and I boot up the Jacuzzi. Apparently they were there for the same thing and the jacuzzi was clearly big enough to comfortably seat 6+. We get in and we are chilling meanwhile theres a small pool and chairs next to the jacuzzi where the other girls are hanging out. We are getting this vibe from them the whole time where you can tell they want to get into the jacuzzi..caught them looking multiple times. So, we were about to get ready to leave and when I tell you I got out and we were getting ready to head out..they could barely wait, hopped in there with the quickness. I just look at my wife and gave her the and we jumped the hell back in too..I was laughing my a.ss off in my head because they didn't want to be openly racist and get back out but a lot of the times they don't think we pick up on these things...I had already peeped they didnt want to get in the jacuzzi with us from the jump. You learn to live though cant go around worrying about other people though.
n*gga I wouldn't want to share a bathtub with some dirty ugly looking n*gga either
 07-27-2013, 08:50 PM         #104
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
n*gga I wouldn't want to share a bathtub with some dirty ugly looking n*gga either
 4 years ago '12        #105
Young Perm 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,164 | Props total: 5557 5557
 Di Warlord said:
man... sh*t this happened with my own grandma and I

So, I'm walking up my hill and my grandma is walking down. I got closer and realized who it was, and my grandma stops and clutches her purse and looks at me shook until I said "grandma"

had to say that sh*t twice and get like 4 feet away from her for her to realize it was me

it's time bruh
 4 years ago '04        #106
runitback1 
space
space
space
$907 | Props total: 0 0
im white and ive experiened this
 4 years ago '06        #107
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 Di Warlord said:

So, I'm walking up my hill and my grandma is walking down. I got closer and realized who it was, and my grandma stops and clutches her purse and looks at me shook until I said "grandma"

had to say that sh*t twice and get like 4 feet away from her for her to realize it was me

07-27-2013, 09:55 PM         #108
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
folk a str8 as*hole for hoppin back in the jacuzzi...i woulda stole on u and r*ped ur wife
 4 years ago '04        #109
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
 DesolateOne said:
Sad but true. When it happens to me now, I make polite conversation (Nice day today, isn't it?) to sort of break the ice and let them know I'm not a mugger, just someone with some place to be like they are.
forget that. if they do that ignorant stuff around me, i want to make them feel even more uncomfortable then.

in the grocery store parking lot i was about 50 feet from entrance and i heard a door lock and i see its this white lady sitting in a car that did it. i wasnt even planning on going by her car to get to the store. since she did that i made it a point to go by her car just cuz
 4 years ago '08        #110
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
i knew it...knew i wasnt the only one to experience it lol oh well though they be like and i be like ...sh*t sad and funny at the same time
 4 years ago '08        #111
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 One Gud Cide said:
fu*k u
 4 years ago '13        #112
Ta388 
space
space
$4,056 | Props total: 2441 2441
I was walking down a isle in the dollar store and this white lady was coming my direction as i was walking hers , and she cuffed her purse on some running back sh*t. I was like
 4 years ago '07        #113
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 DesolateOne said:
Sad but true. When it happens to me now, I make polite conversation (Nice day today, isn't it?) to sort of break the ice and let them know I'm not a mugger, just someone with some place to be like they are.
you shouldn't have to. Have respect for yourself
 4 years ago '09        #114
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 1038 1038
I do it too . With my iPod whenever I see teen darkies n brownies that look suspect . fu*k that I ain't trying to chase after these usian bold a.ss n*ggas.. I'd whoop some a.ss .
Mostly depends on the area tho

I'm brown tho and from LA . I know some of these grimy dudes

Happens to me vice versa when I used to keep my hair short with the goatie n Stache

Last edited by WezLFaCe_KiD; 07-27-2013 at 11:18 PM..
 07-27-2013, 11:18 PM         #115
Barre Kelly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont care I play reverse racism when white bi*ch get in elevator I start clutchin at my sh*t actin like she bout to rob me
 07-27-2013, 11:22 PM         #116
GR2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Di Warlord said:

Ur own grandma tho? dat's fu*ked up!
 4 years ago '08        #117
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,748 | Props total: 8981 8981
Why are you guys saying hi to ignorant people to break the ice? You can't break stupidity, it's a vicious cycle.

Just live your life as you would and laugh it off.
 4 years ago '07        #118
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
Usually, white broads lust over me when they see a young playa walking round and I live deep in the South

Black man problems
 4 years ago '04        #119
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
I fly southwest like twice a week so I use this sh*t to my advantage. Angry Black Guy face usually gets me a row to myself
 4 years ago '09        #120
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
like black people aren't doing the same with their own folks
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy