Every Nigga has had one of these moments

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #81
MeteorMan 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,502 | Props total: 543 543
This happens to me at least once a week. I've become so numb to it that I don't even give it a thought anymore. I just chalk it up to being part of my daily routine.
 4 years ago '10        #82
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 Tyrantula said:
Yo Unis are the worst sometimes with this sh*t. I dont know who are worse the gay a.ss frat boys packing beer muscle or the racist broads that think they wont get their sh*t stomped in. But I remember coming through some frat party with my boys and getting my grind on with this chick. Chick was bad Af and was starting to get frisky nawmsayin. I already peeped alota these dudes looking at me sideways but i was doing my thing. Then a hit looking bi*ch, who mustve been her friend comes up to me drunk as fu*k on some "we only like you if youre white" type sh*t. The a.ss was too fat for me to even be computing the racist sh*t she was saying atm so i was on some
[pic - click to view]

sh*t.Then some n*gga swung at my boy and laid him out . We were about to get into it when the frat n*ggas basically told us to leave cause they didnt want to start any trouble. sh*t was embarrassing as fu*k. But the night was young with a party popping on every block. Still count them plates burning that motherfu*ker down everytime i walk pass it though

Bruh...

4 years ago '09        #83
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19352 19352
 mhurricane266 said:
My wife(whos caucasian) and I recently took a trip and had a good time. At the hotel we decided to head to the pool area and just chill for a little. We get down there with a group of 3 other girls at the same time and I boot up the Jacuzzi. Apparently they were there for the same thing and the jacuzzi was clearly big enough to comfortably seat 6+. We get in and we are chilling meanwhile theres a small pool and chairs next to the jacuzzi where the other girls are hanging out. We are getting this vibe from them the whole time where you can tell they want to get into the jacuzzi..caught them looking multiple times. So, we were about to get ready to leave and when I tell you I got out and we were getting ready to head out..they could barely wait, hopped in there with the quickness. I just look at my wife and gave her the and we jumped the hell back in too..I was laughing my a.ss off in my head because they didn't want to be openly racist and get back out but a lot of the times they don't think we pick up on these things...I had already peeped they didnt want to get in the jacuzzi with us from the jump. You learn to live though cant go around worrying about other people though.
 4 years ago '11        #84
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
 hanis said:
that sounds more like you're projecting than them actually being racist, maybe they just didn't want to share the jacuzzi with strangers? why does it have to be a racial thing? you and most people in this thread thinking this has to be a clear sign of racism is one of the reasons why it keeps going on and on and on... some people just don't like being in small confined spaces containing water with strangers, no matter what color they are, don't be so oblivious to the most easy answer, its usually the correct one
I hear you and that could totally be a plausible answer..You can get plausible explanations for many situations if you think hard enough. Just going from being there..it was a spatcious jacuzzi and I hear you about them maybe just not wanting to be in there with "strangers".. but from the looks while we were in there to even being mute when I got back in Ill just call what I saw. Maybe your right..maybe she loves all races but if you made me bet everything I owned on it? I wouldn't put my money on that. Ill never "KNOW" until I ask her but since that day thats what I think and thats the story I gave.
 4 years ago '13        #85
Erma Gerd 275 heat pts275
space
space
$16,402 | Props total: 18201 18201
 DesolateOne said:
I applaud you for thinking of that objectively. You have no idea what that person has gone through. Maybe they were robbed/raped/etc at one time and do that to all people/men, you know?
I couldn't give any less fu*ks what someone has been through unless I put them through it. These are the same folks that scream "I didn't enslave your people, so don't take it out on me"... but are quick to profile the closest brother that's merely in their vicinity.
 4 years ago '06        #86
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 tyrantula said:
yo unis are the worst sometimes with this sh*t. I dont know who are worse the gay a.ss frat boys packing beer muscle or the racist broads that think they wont get their sh*t stomped in. But i remember coming through some frat party with my boys and getting my grind on with this chick. Chick was bad af and was starting to get frisky nawmsayin. I already peeped alota these dudes looking at me sideways but i was doing my thing. Then a hit looking bi*ch, who mustve been her friend comes up to me drunk as fu*k on some "we only like you if youre white" type sh*t. The a.ss was too fat for me to even be computing the racist sh*t she was saying atm so i was on some
[pic - click to view]

sh*t.then some n*gga swung at my boy and laid him out . We were about to get into it when the frat n*ggas basically told us to leave cause they didnt want to start any trouble. Sh*t was embarrassing as fu*k. But the night was young with a party popping on every block. still count them plates burning that motherfu*ker down everytime i walk pass it though
i'm screamin!!!!!!!!!!
 07-27-2013, 05:56 PM         #87
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why joke about it? why not take it in and use it in the real world, if you really think every white person is scared of you and that makes you feel awkward, then if your ever in that kind of situation and take the initiative to introduce your self and maybe even shake their hand... it might change a few peoples opinions on those situations. Instead your just ignorant about it.
 4 years ago '08        #88
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,799 | Props total: 9121 9121
When I run for the elevator white people never hold it for me.
 4 years ago '04        #89
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 5344 5344
Count them plates .. .
 4 years ago '05        #90
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,919 | Props total: 30301 30301
happened to me the other day. white bi*ch !
 4 years ago '11        #91
mhurricane266 
space
space
 asphaltninja said:
There are several different non-racial reasons they could've done this. You're paranoid.
addressed above.not paranoid because it doesnt bother me on that level I just shared the story.
 4 years ago '06        #92
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
 hanis said:
that sounds more like you're projecting than them actually being racist, maybe they just didn't want to share the jacuzzi with strangers? why does it have to be a racial thing? you and most people in this thread thinking this has to be a clear sign of racism is one of the reasons why it keeps going on and on and on... some people just don't like being in small confined spaces containing water with strangers, no matter what color they are, don't be so oblivious to the most easy answer, its usually the correct one
because thats what happens more times than not!. if i hit u every time i see you, then after a while when i raise my hand to be like "sup" and high five you, your going to think im going to pop u. Of course people will think the race is the reason! but im trippin'. lol
 4 years ago '06        #93
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 1ironboy1 said:
by looking at you in ur avy, i cant blame her. u look like u up to no good with that cap real low and hoody
I took that pic as winter was dying down, what else was I suppose to have on? So I'm not supposed to be warm cause it may bring the bi*chassness out of other races?

The other day it was hot as fu*k outside so I had on a beater and some jeans and I don't wear my pants off my a.ss.. She was just being a moron.
 4 years ago '10        #94
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,456 | Props total: 6350 6350
it happens all to often...even when i walk into certain stores in the mall i jus hold a stack of cash in my hand so n*ggas already know what it is
 4 years ago '11        #95
mhurricane266 
space
space
 asphaltninja said:
If it didn't bother you then you wouldn't have felt the need to get back in out of spite.
Lol It didn't bother me at all..notice I said ON THAT LEVEL. Like I said at the the time and with the vibe from everything I gathered while I was there it was apparent to me why she chose not to come in and it was confirmed when I did get back in. I hopped back in for my enjoyment out of the fact I knew she didn't want to be in there with me. I didnt do it because of the black brother and I'm not about to go on a k!ll whitey campaign because of it. Most caucasians are cool as hell, like I stated earlier, I married one and a simple incident like this wont change the way I feel about them. Now chill out and quit showing everyone
 4 years ago '07        #96
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 159 159
This use to happen to me all the time when I was younger. I use to rock the 4x Tall Tee and the pants too big. I use to laugh inside every time it happened because its funny that they can't hide the stereotyping.
 4 years ago '12        #97
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 10965 10965
man... sh*t this happened with my own grandma and I

So, I'm walking up my hill and my grandma is walking down. I got closer and realized who it was, and my grandma stops and clutches her purse and looks at me shook until I said "grandma"

had to say that sh*t twice and get like 4 feet away from her for her to realize it was me
 4 years ago '11        #98
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,922 | Props total: 1652 1652
lol was in d!ck's Sporting last weekend, was behind this lady....she look back, switch her purse on the other side of her body and look at me again afterwards.

07-27-2013, 08:00 PM         #99
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Di Warlord said:

So, I'm walking up my hill and my grandma is walking down. I got closer and realized who it was, and my grandma stops and clutches her purse and looks at me shook until I said "grandma"

had to say that sh*t twice and get like 4 feet away from her for her to realize it was me
yep. Black people do it too
 4 years ago '11        #100
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 Di Warlord said:

ya own grandma almost pulled the mace out on yo a.ss
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy