Every Nigga has had one of these moments

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL New England Patriots (10-2) @ Miami Dolphins (5-7) Official Game Thread
150 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #61
PursuitProgress 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 121 121
 mhurricane266 said:
My wife(whos caucasian) and I recently took a trip and had a good time. At the hotel we decided to head to the pool area and just chill for a little. We get down there with a group of 3 other girls at the same time and I boot up the Jacuzzi. Apparently they were there for the same thing and the jacuzzi was clearly big enough to comfortably seat 6+. We get in and we are chilling meanwhile theres a small pool and chairs next to the jacuzzi where the other girls are hanging out. We are getting this vibe from them the whole time where you can tell they want to get into the jacuzzi..caught them looking multiple times. So, we were about to get ready to leave and when I tell you I got out and we were getting ready to head out..they could barely wait, hopped in there with the quickness. I just look at my wife and gave her the and we jumped the hell back in too..I was laughing my a.ss off in my head because they didn't want to be openly racist and get back out but a lot of the times they don't think we pick up on these things...I had already peeped they didnt want to get in the jacuzzi with us from the jump. You learn to live though cant go around worrying about other people though.

TOO FUNNY, hope you & your wife splashed water all over the place....

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #62
Tyrantula 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,414 | Props total: 744 744
Yo Unis are the worst sometimes with this sh*t. I dont know who are worse the gay a.ss frat boys packing beer muscle or the racist broads that think they wont get their sh*t stomped in. But I remember coming through some frat party with my boys and getting my grind on with this chick. Chick was bad Af and was starting to get frisky nawmsayin. I already peeped alota these dudes looking at me sideways but i was doing my thing. Then a hit looking bi*ch, who mustve been her friend comes up to me drunk as fu*k on some "we only like you if youre white" type sh*t. The a.ss was too fat for me to even be computing the racist sh*t she was saying atm so i was on some
[pic - click to view]

sh*t.Then some n*gga swung at my boy and laid him out . We were about to get into it when the frat n*ggas basically told us to leave cause they didnt want to start any trouble. sh*t was embarrassing as fu*k. But the night was young with a party popping on every block. Still count them plates burning that motherfu*ker down everytime i walk pass it though

Last edited by Tyrantula; 07-27-2013 at 04:28 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #63
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
space
$2,787 | Props total: 505 505
 biscuit said:
Birdman got a BX account
fu*king jesus, ever since that clown joined miami thats all I hear. fu*king birdman jr, so terrible cause it comes off as a ymcmb f*get. Not removing them for sh*t I was here first.
 07-27-2013, 04:17 PM         #64
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Had a few.
 4 years ago '04        #65
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
space
$2,787 | Props total: 505 505
A black business man once asked me if I was leaving any real estate for my actual skin, lmao. Too late now removal is 6,000 x more money and painful.
 4 years ago '05        #66
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
I've had white people clutch their kids, bags, cross the street...all types of sh*t

I can't front though it hasn't happened since I became a father with or without my kids with me...don't know what that means but I've noticed it
 4 years ago '11        #67
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,189 | Props total: 5336 5336
 DatBrownDood said:
 07-27-2013, 04:31 PM         #68
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One time I was walking home from hooping and a white dudes dog starting barking and kinda ran towards me a little from the yard. The white guy looked up and said "get him boy". Then he realized that I was just walking by and he called the dog back
 07-27-2013, 04:33 PM         #69
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #70
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,342 | Props total: 21225 21225
 Barre Kelly said:
I love seeing white people try to run for the elevator and I just close it on them
 07-27-2013, 04:36 PM         #71
diggie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiddKidd45 said:
Maybe they just knew u guys were a couple and wanted to give u ur privacy... Didn't want to spoil ur romantic jacuzzi moment
thats what I was thinkin
 07-27-2013, 04:39 PM         #72
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DatBrownDood said:
this is def true, when a white girl does that to me I just wanna take whtever shes holding. theyre dumb as hell doing that because if anything youre putting an Idea in someones head and what the fu*k would holding your purse tighter do, u think im not gonna be able to get it that way.
 07-27-2013, 04:40 PM         #73
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white ppl aint sh*t but some of u n*ggas look like thugs tho
 4 years ago '04        #74
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,591 | Props total: 4045 4045
I just don't understand what clutching the purse is going to do if someone wants it , it will just upset them and you will get hurt worse.
 4 years ago '10        #75
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,912 | Props total: 8539 8539
 Cheeze said:

4 years ago '04        #76
Youngporter 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 435 435
I'd of walked back though and calmly said, "Excuse me, ladies. I got out because my weak bladder failed me again. I urinated quite a bit in there I'm afraid. Sorry for that." and walked away calmly. But that's just me....
 4 years ago '12        #77
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
i hate when a white baby walks towards you..in your head you just be like turn around please just turn around walk back to yo momma and they momma just snatch em up viscous
 4 years ago '05        #78
hanis 
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 1 1
 mhurricane266 said:
My wife(whos caucasian) and I recently took a trip and had a good time. At the hotel we decided to head to the pool area and just chill for a little. We get down there with a group of 3 other girls at the same time and I boot up the Jacuzzi. Apparently they were there for the same thing and the jacuzzi was clearly big enough to comfortably seat 6+. We get in and we are chilling meanwhile theres a small pool and chairs next to the jacuzzi where the other girls are hanging out. We are getting this vibe from them the whole time where you can tell they want to get into the jacuzzi..caught them looking multiple times. So, we were about to get ready to leave and when I tell you I got out and we were getting ready to head out..they could barely wait, hopped in there with the quickness. I just look at my wife and gave her the and we jumped the hell back in too..I was laughing my a.ss off in my head because they didn't want to be openly racist and get back out but a lot of the times they don't think we pick up on these things...I had already peeped they didnt want to get in the jacuzzi with us from the jump. You learn to live though cant go around worrying about other people though.
that sounds more like you're projecting than them actually being racist, maybe they just didn't want to share the jacuzzi with strangers? why does it have to be a racial thing? you and most people in this thread thinking this has to be a clear sign of racism is one of the reasons why it keeps going on and on and on... some people just don't like being in small confined spaces containing water with strangers, no matter what color they are, don't be so oblivious to the most easy answer, its usually the correct one
 4 years ago '12        #79
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,472 | Props total: 1289 1289
yep and having tattoos makes it even worse, i just look at them and say "not every black person is a thug" and keep it moving
 4 years ago '05        #80
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,082 | Props total: 4218 4218
 Quest7 said:

You wrong(but right) for that...
double entendre, don't ask me how
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago