Every Nigga has had one of these moments

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #41
The Originator 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,865 | Props total: 3849 3849
Had this happened to me to me a three times (that I noticed).. and last time it happened, I was in NY.. some nice hotel in manhattan. I was alone in the elevator with this white lady maybe in her 50s.

She was steppin off of her floor, and I said "Excuse me ma'am.. but I thought you would make it a lil less obvious with me, being that I'm light skinned and all. Have a nice day.." and started laughin...

bi*ch just looked at me shook as fu*k and just shrugged and continued walkin..

#lightskinordarkyoustillanixxatothem

Last edited by The Originator; 07-27-2013 at 03:35 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #42
T.D. 67 heat pts67
space
space
$7,501 | Props total: 1774 1774
I mean shid it is what it is,young n*ggas like Chief Keef giving black folk a bad rep
 4 years ago '11        #43
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12511 12511
the beloved dave chappelle said racism is something you got to deal with
some people don't see black as equals that's some real sh*t
its not bull coming out of bull mouth
they rather us clean it than live in their house

i was trying to be clever with the lupe verse but racism still exist but folks want to keep it on the low there's even internal racism but just do you and don't give those folks no ammo just act right even when wildin out lol
 4 years ago '06        #44
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,218 | Props total: 5028 5028
mostly by older folks

living in a suburban area.. eating a expensive restaurants, staying at 5 star hotels

you'll have some sh*t like that happen daily

go to a high class area were you "Dont belong" and they either think you're there to rob somebody or you're an athlete or rapper

i still remember as a kid walking on the sidewalk and hearing white people sitting in the car locking their doors and sh*t lmao
 4 years ago '06        #45
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,925 | Props total: 2447 2447
Thats why i lock my doors when i see white people. Or clutch my bags(if i have any) and girp my wallet when white people come around.
 4 years ago '11        #46
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12511 12511
 DesolateOne said:
Sad but true. When it happens to me now, I make polite conversation (Nice day today, isn't it?) to sort of break the ice and let them know I'm not a mugger, just someone with some place to be like they are.
that's how you catch them off guard be real friendly as hell..like hey good morning how you
 4 years ago '04        #47
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,234 | Props total: 3797 3797
 DatBrownDood said:
I've seen this before but what's funny about this video is that the chick is bigger than the dude speaking. She looks like she could hold her own lol.
 4 years ago '12        #48
diggins1272 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
 DatBrownDood said:
sad but very true
 4 years ago '10        #49
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,148 | Props total: 8130 8130
The key is to do it to them before they do it to you, I start talking to them as soon as I get on

In my mind I'm thinking "Show me you're racist by not speaking back..."
 4 years ago '04        #50
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,639 | Props total: 1083 1083
sh*t happens so much I don't even care anymore. I'm not going to make small talk to put you at ease. fuk your fragile emotional state.
 4 years ago '07        #51
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 OG k!lla said:
Your grown a.ss walked a plate over to another grown a.ss n*gga?

fu*k is you? Ricky momma tryna feed Furious Styles n*gga!?
Yooooooo I was thinking that same sh*t!!!!

I got homeboys whom I consider my fam.......but naw n*gga I aint walking no plate to your crib yo. n*gga hungry?? Better get yo a.ss up and come get this plate shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt!!
 4 years ago '04        #52
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133
space
space
$2,787 | Props total: 505 505
lol but this thread isent racially charged either? lmfao I give up.
 4 years ago '04        #53
space
space

[video - click to view]

hahaha
 07-27-2013, 03:56 PM         #54
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spoken210 said:
i have never seen the purse thing personally...but a lot of times ppl hit their lock button on their car remotes in an obvious fashion (not to them) that they were doing it because of me...Hispanic though...In a city with at least 60%-70% hispanics
I was leaving the grocery store like 6 months ago and their was two white ladies getting into the car next to me. The driver unlocked the door automatically with the remote button so that the passenger could get in the car. The driver then popped the trunk to put a few bags in their. The passenger got into the car saw me coming and locked the door while the driver was still out of the car at the trunk. I was like

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 07-27-2013 at 04:00 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #55
space
space
Im white and tatted from head to toe, black people avoid me like a plague. This sh*t happens to me more than I see black people getting fu*ked with, but then again I do live in south fla...
 4 years ago '12        #56
diggins1272 
space
space
space
 mhurricane266 said:
My wife(whos caucasian) and I recently took a trip and had a good time. At the hotel we decided to head to the pool area and just chill for a little. We get down there with a group of 3 other girls at the same time and I boot up the Jacuzzi. Apparently they were there for the same thing and the jacuzzi was clearly big enough to comfortably seat 6+. We get in and we are chilling meanwhile theres a small pool and chairs next to the jacuzzi where the other girls are hanging out. We are getting this vibe from them the whole time where you can tell they want to get into the jacuzzi..caught them looking multiple times. So, we were about to get ready to leave and when I tell you I got out and we were getting ready to head out..they could barely wait, hopped in there with the quickness. I just look at my wife and gave her the and we jumped the hell back in too..I was laughing my a.ss off in my head because they didn't want to be openly racist and get back out but a lot of the times they don't think we pick up on these things...I had already peeped they didnt want to get in the jacuzzi with us from the jump. You learn to live though cant go around worrying about other people though.
You speaking the truth. I live in the next town over from where Trayvon Martin lived and got k!lled and it is mostly a white area and they give you the n*gga treatment. i dont let it break me I am like I make good money to live where I want to and my kids could have a good education you dont like it you move. My homeboy who was looking for a spot for him and his wife got so discouraged he refused to move in same city. H e is like dude you spot is nice but i cant take that treatment.

Some people still got that old Klan mentality.
No one is born a racist it is taught but black people we gotta stop living up to some of the sterotypes
 07-27-2013, 04:05 PM         #57
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DesolateOne said:
Sad but true. When it happens to me now, I make polite conversation (Nice day today, isn't it?) to sort of break the ice and let them know I'm not a mugger, just someone with some place to be like they are.
Try to do the same, but this sh*t makes me not want to respect them enough to engage in a convo. I don't care about whatever they got to say after that point. So i feel like the phonest fu*k on the planet just by trying to be the bigger person.

fu*k 'em. I hope someone does mug 'em, and p!ss on they face while they crying out "why me? why me????"
 4 years ago '04        #58
space
space
better...

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #59
diggins1272 
space
space
space
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
That's my homie for one.. He lives 2 blocks away.. he severed a nerve in his leg working construction and his foot in that leg is paralysed.. so what's the issue? Dont sh*t on me cause your 2 best friends are your right hand and the bottle of lotion you got tucked between your mattress and the wall.
Damn son came with the Ether

Good come back

Last edited by diggins1272; 07-27-2013 at 09:31 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #60
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,234 | Props total: 3797 3797
 eddiefizzle said:
Im white and tatted from head to toe, black people avoid me like a plague. This sh*t happens to me more than I see black people getting fu*ked with, but then again I do live in south fla...
Birdman got a BX account
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago