Every Nigga has had one of these moments

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #21
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4443 4443
 OG k!lla said:
Your grown a.ss walked a plate over to another grown a.ss n*gga?

fu*k is you? Ricky momma tryna feed Furious Styles n*gga!?
man, that's cool peoples right there.

you don't have friends or something?
 4 years ago '05        #22
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4443 4443
 mhurricane266 said:
My wife(whos caucasian) and I recently took a trip and had a good time. At the hotel we decided to head to the pool area and just chill for a little. We get down there with a group of 3 other girls at the same time and I boot up the Jacuzzi. Apparently they were there for the same thing and the jacuzzi was clearly big enough to comfortably seat 6+. We get in and we are chilling meanwhile theres a small pool and chairs next to the jacuzzi where the other girls are hanging out. We are getting this vibe from them the whole time where you can tell they want to get into the jacuzzi..caught them looking multiple times. So, we were about to get ready to leave and when I tell you I got out and we were getting ready to head out..they could barely wait, hopped in there with the quickness. I just look at my wife and gave her the and we jumped the hell back in too..I was laughing my a.ss off in my head because they didn't want to be openly racist and get back out but a lot of the times they don't think we pick up on these things...I had already peeped they didnt want to get in the jacuzzi with us from the jump. You learn to live though cant go around worrying about other people though.
well played sir, well played.

I'll have to remember that next time.
 4 years ago '11        #23
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,399 | Props total: 4561 4561
 Fresco said:
The time that it bothered me the most was in my sisters graduation at Cornell University, an Ivy League school. It started raining and I ran inside of this outside kind of lobby looking thing of a building, and this white lady with her family clutched her purse. An older man grabbed a girl who had just graduated also, and this other lady gave me a fake smile. Mind you, I'm in a 500 dollar suit with 200 dollar shoes on, looking like a king. Not no Steve Harvey clownish sh*t, I'm talking about GQ all the way. And man oh man, that made me think to what I read somewhere one time, that these white people no matter who you are, or how good of a person you are, will always look at you as just another n****** in a suit
Yup man...it's that moment where you get your n*gga wake up call. One time me and my boy walked into an elevator and a White dude was in it...he ran out that sh*t so fast like it was a jux...almost makes you want to rob him.
 4 years ago '12        #24
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,476 | Props total: 13020 13020
 mhurricane266 said:
My wife(whos caucasian) and I recently took a trip and had a good time. At the hotel we decided to head to the pool area and just chill for a little. We get down there with a group of 3 other girls at the same time and I boot up the Jacuzzi. Apparently they were there for the same thing and the jacuzzi was clearly big enough to comfortably seat 6+. We get in and we are chilling meanwhile theres a small pool and chairs next to the jacuzzi where the other girls are hanging out. We are getting this vibe from them the whole time where you can tell they want to get into the jacuzzi..caught them looking multiple times. So, we were about to get ready to leave and when I tell you I got out and we were getting ready to head out..they could barely wait, hopped in there with the quickness. I just look at my wife and gave her the and we jumped the hell back in too..I was laughing my a.ss off in my head because they didn't want to be openly racist and get back out but a lot of the times they don't think we pick up on these things...I had already peeped they didnt want to get in the jacuzzi with us from the jump. You learn to live though cant go around worrying about other people though.
 4 years ago '07        #25
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Two years ago I was with one of my homies at a clothing outlet. This shook a.ss white chic tried to get away from us so hard that she was looking back at us and ended up knocking her goofy a.ss dome into a door. We bugged hard as hell on her
 4 years ago '12        #26
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,476 | Props total: 13020 13020
This aint nothing knew. I jog just about everyday. So one time I decided I'd get some late cardio in cause I got off work late. I went to a recreation center with a walking track where everyone is free to walk,jog,etc. It was around evening time when you have about an hour of sunshine left. I started off by doing a slow walk. There are 2 white women in front of me though. Soon as I got behind them, them 2 bi*ches kept looking back at me. Then I noticed they started speeding up. They were basically trying to leave me cause they a.ssumed I "wanted something". I even heard one of them say "We better speed up so we can make it to a bigger crowd of people in case something happens". I mean sh*t. None of them bi*ches had curves anyway. Two pancake a.ss white women in their 30's.

I just laughed at "Becky" and "Suzanne" and kept it movin.

Last edited by daman729; 07-27-2013 at 01:17 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #27
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 8926 8926
All yall f*gs on boxden love claiming victim of racism ''sad but true'' ''we'' stfu lmaooooooooooooooo everything yall try to make it look like yall bullied or something lmaoooooo and im black just stfu already.
 4 years ago '12        #28
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,743 | Props total: 610 610
 Special Edd said:
All yall f*gs on boxden love claiming victim of racism ''sad but true'' ''we'' stfu lmaooooooooooooooo everything yall try to make it look like yall bullied or something lmaoooooo and im black just stfu already.
Is this n*gga retarded
 4 years ago '11        #29
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
thats when i pull my diick out and her purse opens right back up
 4 years ago '06        #30
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
That's my homie for one.. He lives 2 blocks away.. he severed a nerve in his leg working construction and his foot in that leg is paralysed.. so what's the issue? Dont sh*t on me cause your 2 best friends are your right hand and the bottle of lotion you got tucked between your mattress and the wall.

Last edited by JamesAdamsIz808; 07-27-2013 at 02:39 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #31
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
 Barre Kelly said:
I love seeing white people try to run for the elevator and I just close it on them
Seeing their sad little faces when it closes on them makes my day
 07-27-2013, 10:25 AM         #32
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This happened to me a Ruby Tuesday,

One day I'm going to grab a bite to eat ........me and my wife, we get seated at our table and I realized I left my wallet in the car so I go out to get it and as I'm coming back in I see a lady on her way out......now I typically always hold the door for women when I ever see them coming or going right........so I hold the one of the double door for her old a.ss and this bi*ch looks right at me with the door open for her and proceeds to use the unopened door on the other side and walks her funky a.ss out. Like damn lady I'm not even good enough to hold your door and treat you with respect.........

Another time I'm at the DMV trying to get my license situated and they have a line outside the door, around the corner. I wasn't sure If I had everything I needed to get my sh*t renewed so I get out of the line and go directly in the building, just to ask questions......keep in mind there are people of all colors in the line right..........so as I'm in a much shorter line to ask the lady a question about my credentials this nosey a.ss white bi*ch that was in line takes it upon herself to come in and directly ask me what I was doing, keep in mind she paid no attention to all the other people who did the same thing.........but because she a.ssumed that I had skipped the line over everyone else outside to get in the building she approached me only..........I gave her the bi*ch eat a d!ck look but calmly explained my reason for doing so.........and even after I did she waited around and watched while I asked the question I did......turns out I needed to go to a different DMV (which saved me like a hours time from having to stand in line like a dumbass)......so I heads out and this stupid bi*ch follows me.......no apologies.....nothing.......normally I would hold the door for her........I slammed that door so hard in that bi*ches face and kept it moving.......

Last edited by Dos-effect; 07-27-2013 at 10:28 AM..
 4 years ago '12        #33
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
i remember going to wonderland with a couple of my homies and some girls. first time going on windseeker. i was the odd one out this time since there were 5 of us so i told em id ride by myself. the employee asks the mom next to me to get someone to ride with her little daughter. so he pairs her up with me and the mom takes one look at me and says no its okay ill go with her. The employee was like the 2 asian dudes next to me were like . i wasnt even fazed just gave the mom the look. mind u i was something like 6'2 at the time but still no excuse. what am i gonna do attack her in midair

Last edited by AceBoogie; 07-27-2013 at 11:09 AM..
 07-27-2013, 02:46 PM         #34
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DatBrownDood said:

"Dumb bi*ch"
 07-27-2013, 02:53 PM         #35
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mhurricane266 said:
Maybe they just knew u guys were a couple and wanted to give u ur privacy... Didn't want to spoil ur romantic jacuzzi moment
 4 years ago '11        #36
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
This has never happened to me, but it's sad nonetheless.
 07-27-2013, 03:16 PM         #37
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lay said:
Seeing their sad little faces when it closes on them makes my day
hows daddy?
 4 years ago '07        #38
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
fu*kin

#TeamLightSkin
 4 years ago '07        #39
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
i have never seen the purse thing personally...but a lot of times ppl hit their lock button on their car remotes in an obvious fashion (not to them) that they were doing it because of me...Hispanic though...In a city with at least 60%-70% hispanics
 4 years ago '06        #40
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6806 6806

makes me want to just really rob them when they do that sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy