Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #181
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
even happens to me and I'm a suburban n*gga who's been around white people all my life. I was doing this sociology project where the teacher wanted us to do the most awkward things we could think of I n a public setting and record. So I was in the mall and was at the sit next to people and awkwardly scoot closer to them part of my project when I decided to sit on this long a.ss bench where a old white lady was on the other end.

I HADN'T EVEN BEGUN TO GET ANYWHERE CLOSE TO HER BEFORE SHE STARTED TO CLUTCH HER PURSE! Mind you where I live is a abnormal part of the south where affluence is very diverse. She grabbed her purse and got up the courage to run to the nearest store and tell on me. My dad was recording the whole thing was laughing all over the video. I wish I still had it
 4 years ago '05        #182
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 balla9969 said:
I love when I walked into a store in vegas with my girl and her family and they automatically started following us I thought it was funny because I know we all have money. So security wason the radio with each other looking at us and her mom end up buying 500 dollar bag her brothers bought some shirts when we walked out we just smiled and shook our heads.
what kind of victory did you achieve by supporting a store that profiled you as soon as you walked in the door.. theres no way in hell im buying anything from a 99 cent store let a lone a fu*king boutique selling 500.00 bags if they think im not good enough to purchase what they are selling
 4 years ago '06        #183
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 mhurricane266 said:
My wife(whos caucasian) and I recently took a trip and had a good time. At the hotel we decided to head to the pool area and just chill for a little. We get down there with a group of 3 other girls at the same time and I boot up the Jacuzzi. Apparently they were there for the same thing and the jacuzzi was clearly big enough to comfortably seat 6+. We get in and we are chilling meanwhile theres a small pool and chairs next to the jacuzzi where the other girls are hanging out. We are getting this vibe from them the whole time where you can tell they want to get into the jacuzzi..caught them looking multiple times. So, we were about to get ready to leave and when I tell you I got out and we were getting ready to head out..they could barely wait, hopped in there with the quickness. I just look at my wife and gave her the and we jumped the hell back in too..I was laughing my a.ss off in my head because they didn't want to be openly racist and get back out but a lot of the times they don't think we pick up on these things...I had already peeped they didnt want to get in the jacuzzi with us from the jump. You learn to live though cant go around worrying about other people though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy