most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #1
15521 pageviews
202 comments

Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2691 2691
Every n*gga has had one of these moments

image image
image image

202 comments for "Every Nigga has had one of these moments"

4 years ago '09        #2
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,421 | Props total: 17701 17701
Thats why i hit them with the

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #3
bridouble 239 heat pts239
space
space
$6,955 | Props total: 2585 2585
yup....

thoughts running thru the mind of the brotha:

1. If i wanted your bag...there is nothing you can do to stop me from taking it
2. If there is anyone in this elevator that should be scared of trouble ...ITS ME
 4 years ago '09        #4
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,051 | Props total: 1332 1332

[video - click to view]

07-26-2013, 09:38 AM         #5
Barre Kelly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love seeing white people try to run for the elevator and I just close it on them
 4 years ago '05        #6
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,840 | Props total: 2727 2727
Even the uppity uncle tom n*ggas experience this.

Even those suburban n*ggas that ain't bout that life been through it.
 4 years ago '06        #7
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Lmaoooo happened to me yesterday afternoon.. a barbecued yesterday ..so I made my homeboy a plate.. He only lives a couple blocks away so I just footed it over there.. So we chop Iit up for a minute and I begin to walk on back to the crib..Its a light that I got a cross so I get to the corner across the street and I see this asian lady walking up..she stop like 30 feet down and just stand there looking like she waiting for the light to change ..this b**** crosses the street way down in the middle of the f****** street just so she wouldnt have to walk next to me to cross the street and we was about even AND she walked way behind me and s*** holing her purse up by her titty and s***
 4 years ago '11        #8
DesolateOne 32 heat pts32
space
space
$3,780 | Props total: 66 66
Sad but true. When it happens to me now, I make polite conversation (Nice day today, isn't it?) to sort of break the ice and let them know I'm not a mugger, just someone with some place to be like they are.
 4 years ago '10        #9
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
Lol every black man in America has experienced this
 4 years ago '11        #10
space
space
 Fresco said:
Every mugging/robbery that I have ever witnessed (and trust me, I have witnessed plenty of them) has been committed by a black or Hispanic person, mostly black. So when I walk into an elevator and a white woman clutches her purse, I get PISSED, but I understand. I've been the victim of a few attempted robberies, ALL by young black men. So now when I'm walking down a block at night and I see 3 n*ggas with the hood uniform (sagging jeans or whatever the fu*k), I mentally prepare myself for what might possibly go down.

What happened in that elevator happens to me ALL THE TIME, and each and every time I curse these white people off in my head, but then I think about how I handle certain situations because of my past experiences and then I calm down..

Are they wrong for profiling? Yes and no
I applaud you for thinking of that objectively. You have no idea what that person has gone through. Maybe they were robbed/raped/etc at one time and do that to all people/men, you know?

Fresco said:
The time that it bothered me the most was in my sisters graduation at Cornell University, an Ivy League school. It started raining and I ran inside of this outside kind of lobby looking thing of a building, and this white lady with her family clutched her purse. An older man grabbed a girl who had just graduated also, and this other lady gave me a fake smile. Mind you, I'm in a 500 dollar suit with 200 dollar shoes on, looking like a king. Not no Steve Harvey clownish sh*t, I'm talking about GQ all the way. And man oh man, that made me think to what I read somewhere one time, that these white people no matter who you are, or how good of a person you are, will always look at you as just another n****** in a suit
I just imagined the same thing happening to a white person and someone saying, "Dear Lord, you're drenched! Please, come sit by the fire. SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A TOWEL AND A CUP OF HOT COFFEE!".

Ever see the Eddie Murphy SNL sketch where he poses as a white guy and boards a city bus?
 4 years ago '04        #11
dagrest84 108 heat pts108
space
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 131 131
 DatBrownDood said:
These skits are hilarious and sadly true
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '13        #12
SoulBrotha91 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 1039 1039
The "purse" thing hasn't happened to me (at least not yet). Although I do recall one time a group of asian dudes were at a plaza having a conversation wit each other, then as me and my boy were approaching them they all of sudden stopped talking and gave off the impression that we were about to start trouble with them. Then as we walked a certain distance past them they continued talking
 4 years ago '11        #13
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 549 549
My wife(whos caucasian) and I recently took a trip and had a good time. At the hotel we decided to head to the pool area and just chill for a little. We get down there with a group of 3 other girls at the same time and I boot up the Jacuzzi. Apparently they were there for the same thing and the jacuzzi was clearly big enough to comfortably seat 6+. We get in and we are chilling meanwhile theres a small pool and chairs next to the jacuzzi where the other girls are hanging out. We are getting this vibe from them the whole time where you can tell they want to get into the jacuzzi..caught them looking multiple times. So, we were about to get ready to leave and when I tell you I got out and we were getting ready to head out..they could barely wait, hopped in there with the quickness. I just look at my wife and gave her the and we jumped the hell back in too..I was laughing my a.ss off in my head because they didn't want to be openly racist and get back out but a lot of the times they don't think we pick up on these things...I had already peeped they didnt want to get in the jacuzzi with us from the jump. You learn to live though cant go around worrying about other people though.

Last edited by mhurricane266; 07-26-2013 at 07:43 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #14
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,999 | Props total: 8736 8736
 mhurricane266 said:
My wife(whos caucasian) and I recently took a trip and had a good time. At the hotel we decided to head to the pool area and just chill for a little. We get down there with a group of 3 other girls at the same time and I boot up the Jacuzzi. Apparently they were there for the same thing and the jacuzzi was clearly big enough to comfortably seat 6+. We get in and we are chilling meanwhile theres a small pool and chairs next to the jacuzzi where the other girls are hanging out. We are getting this vibe from them the whole time where you can tell they want to get into the jacuzzi..caught them looking multiple times. So, we were about to get ready to leave and when I tell you I got out and we were getting ready to head out..they could barely wait, hopped in there with the quickness. I just look at my wife and gave her the and we jumped the hell back in too..I was laughing my a.ss off in my head because they didn't want to be openly racist and get back out but a lot of the times they don't think we pick up on these things...I had already peeped they didnt want to get in the jacuzzi with us from the jump. You learn to live though cant go around worrying about other people though.
 4 years ago '11        #15
space
space
 mhurricane266 said:
Props for getting back in

I'd of walked back though and calmly said, "Excuse me, ladies. I got out because my weak bladder failed me again. I urinated quite a bit in there I'm afraid. Sorry for that." and walked away calmly. But that's just me....

4 years ago '11        #16
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 549 549
 DesolateOne said:
Props for getting back in

I'd of walked back though and calmly said, "Excuse me, ladies. I got out because my weak bladder failed me again. I urinated quite a bit in there I'm afraid. Sorry for that." and walked away calmly. But that's just me....

Lmao I wish I would have thought of something like that at the time. We ended up seeing them multiple times throughout the weekend though and all I could do was smh everytime.
 4 years ago '13        #17
Nappy Dyed Dreads 371 heat pts371
space
space
$53,104 | Props total: 30899 30899
I remember like a week ago I was on a run, went into a mostly indian community. I finished running and was about to head out and I saw two indian guys sitting on a bench. one was chill. the other seemed to be angry at me and he wasn't speaking English. He looked at me and seemed to wonder where I came from, like it's illegal for a black person to be in the neighborhood. we were just grilling each other, then I bounced.
 4 years ago '11        #18
QB Eagles 232 heat pts232
space
space
$14,128 | Props total: 5516 5516
 mhurricane266 said:

4 years ago '12        #19
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,082 | Props total: 17425 17425
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
Lmaoooo happened to me yesterday afternoon.. a barbecued yesterday ..so I made my homeboy a plate.. He only lives a couple blocks away so I just footed it over there.. So we chop Iit up for a minute and I begin to walk on back to the crib..Its a light that I got a cross so I get to the corner across the street and I see this asian lady walking up..she stop like 30 feet down and just stand there looking like she waiting for the light to change ..this b**** crosses the street way down in the middle of the f****** street just so she wouldnt have to walk next to me to cross the street and we was about even AND she walked way behind me and s*** holing her purse up by her titty and s***
Your grown a.ss walked a plate over to another grown a.ss n*gga?

fu*k is you? Ricky momma tryna feed Furious Styles n*gga!?
 4 years ago '05        #20
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4443 4443
 DatBrownDood said:
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy