Jul 25 - Raw: Police Body Slam Loud Mouth Pregnant Woman On Beach ...

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
141 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
84 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #81
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
too much lil wayne
 07-27-2013, 12:59 PM         #82
crackberryaddik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Matt504 it was stated that the "loud" beach goers were using explicit language which does not have to be tolerated in a family setting. Language of that nature belongs in a bar. If you are going that hard on your enjoyment of the beach time find an area not within range of other families that may have inapproapriate audiences on hand. I imagine that was what was trying to be conveyed by the police, but instead of complying the "loud" goers begin a scene. I don't condone that the loud mouth pregnant lady should have been slammed like that, but you have to look at the situation in it's entirety. Some may call it profiling other may have it as a convenience issue. Hopefully all on the outside can take a chance to see how actions in a public setting will always have to be thought through. These beach goers were obviously young minded individuals who chose not to comply.
 4 years ago '07        #83
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,820 | Props total: 290 290
Cacs went corporate when trying to explain the rationale behind this.... Just quit typing and join a kkk already... If y'all aren't in one already...
 4 years ago '06        #84
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Tha Problum said:
act like animals, get treated as such.

words or ignorance.
 4 years ago '08        #85
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5520 5520
 sleep23rd said:
Cacs went corporate when trying to explain the rationale behind this.... Just quit typing and join a kkk already... If y'all aren't in one already...
You really think not acting like an idiot at the beach is a difficult concept
 4 years ago '08        #86
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Matt504 said:
what is "acting like an idiot"

we do not know what happened prior to the video started.

the police say the black family was the aggressor.

the black family say the police was the aggressor.

if I start posting videos of white beach goers acting disorderly, ppl will flood in this thread to justify why "it's different", and will excuse their behavior.

people are justifying the polices actions based on the police testimony that that black family was being disorderly, no one knows what actually transpired except for those who were actually there, yet, somehow most posters in this thread have drawn the conclusion that the police were right in their actions outside of slamming the pregnant woman.
Being loud and obnoxious as fu*k in a family setting.

There's bars and beaches for that sh*t specifically.

But no, get hurt bc they were black Like white people don't get arrested at the beach. Have you heard of Florida?

But ya we'll just a.ssume they were doing absolutely nothing, got the cops called on them, and when they showed up they just started body slamming people Sounds reasonable.

Last edited by SlickJ101; 07-27-2013 at 01:42 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #87
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
this type of sh!t is getting old....smh...

sad for the preggo woman...but not surprised
 4 years ago '04        #88
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,448 | Props total: 6039 6039
 Opm said:
should have shot them all. would have got away with it too. a few less bums and drug dealers off the street.
hope u get robbed tonight
 4 years ago '08        #89
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,901 | Props total: 1700 1700
 Mr Connoisseur said:
you contradict almost everything you typed.

a public space doesnt mean you can go there and be as loud and obnoxios as you want, and when people ask you to stfu, you go all ghetto and threaten their lives.

a public space is something everyone shold be able to enjoy, not just the loudest most obnoxious group that scares away everyone else. stop being so nignorant
nignorant? really wow stfu and get off this site already u fu*king devil

so ppl arent loud at the beach? REALLY? loud a.ss white girls all up n down every beach ive ever been to in life. What about at parks? lakes? I thought the whole point of going out was to have a good time??? racist a.ss f*ggots showing their true colors all up n down this site recently.
 4 years ago '09        #90
wettems35 
space
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 405 405
"Thats my camara! Thats my camara!"
"OOOOOh shes pwegnant! She pwegnant!"

I could not stop laughing at camera man. He has to be Asian
 4 years ago '08        #91
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 regulate said:
You really think "acting like an idiot" warrants calling the police over as opposed to moving to another area? Cacs like you call the cops over the smallest things when it comes to blacks knowing damn well when you deal with your own kind you somehow become more forgiving. So quick to demonize blacks and put them to a higher standard, but you didn't call anyone a ni@@er so you can't be racist.
Tell em why you mad son.

No racism in your crying either, clearly.
 4 years ago '13        #92
PursuitProgress 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 121 121
 IamMartian said:
Don't think the police did anything wrong.
 IamMartian said:
OC cops aren't crazy like that, I would bet that someone asked them to quite down, and you know how some stupid women are "ain't nobody gonna tell me what to do, mind your business, or some rude as comment."

I don't understand how some people can rationalize getting respect without showing it
(to others and yourself).

I'm going to avoid the typical internet response of overreacting. I'm also going to a.ssume that you don't realize that the police are held to a different standard then the average citizen.

That said, although jurisdictions differ, ALL police have Use of Force Guidelines they MUST follow. So while the group was certainly annoying, this situations should not have gone past the...

Empty-Hand Control — Officers use bodily force to gain control of a situation. Soft technique- Officers use grabs, holds and joint locks to restrain an individual.

I doubt you'll read this response, but IF you do I hope it helps to clarify things.
 4 years ago '09        #93
wettems35 
space
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 405 405
 asphaltninja said:
What language is this spear chucker speaking? Learn English n*gga.
Idk how youre the only one whos noticed it lol Sounds like the asian from the chappelle show
 4 years ago '04        #94
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Anyone notice the pregnant woman was being charged for a.ssaulting a police officer? Maybe they could have restrained her differently but if you wanna put up hands with a child inside of you then you are just as stupid and irresponsible
 4 years ago '05        #95
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 699 699
 Menace718 said:
Anyone notice the pregnant woman was being charged for a.ssaulting a police officer? Maybe they could have restrained her differently but if you wanna put up hands with a child inside of you then you are just as stupid and irresponsible
Better not take the officers side or try to rationalize this, you will get your feelings hurt and get called a whiteboy
 4 years ago '07        #96
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5866 5866
fu*k the police
 07-27-2013, 11:00 PM         #97
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cbjones said:
The parents should be slammed...fu*k it

authorities aren't called in in those situations. This sh*t was at a beach not a confined area. If someone is bothering you by doing something as scandalous as having fun with their friends(who the fu*k is gonna whisper when they are with cats they're comfortable with? You tend to get louder), get your a.ss up and move to another part of the beach if you're the type of goober who thinks they are doing something wrong.
I seriously hope next time you go to a movie, there is a super loud white teenage girl right next to you on her phone.....and instead of getting her to shut up, just walk your a.ss to the front and sit down.
 4 years ago '04        #98
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3250 3250
I saw nothing wrong with what happened...yea they shouldnt have tackled her to the ground like that but everything else i have no problem with
 4 years ago '13        #99
Impeccable 207 heat pts207
space
space
$14,775 | Props total: 776 776
Shouldn't of slammed the pregnant woman. Cops are retarded. Those africans are retarded.
 4 years ago '10        #100
Torres 
space
space
space
$171 | Props total: 12 12
Should have been in the kitchen
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy