Jul 25 - Raw: Police Body Slam Loud Mouth Pregnant Woman On Beach ...

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #61
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Suburban a.ss Boxden lol
I know right.
 4 years ago '04        #62
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
 Matt504 said:
"all they had to do was stop"

you see a video of an already agitated situation and can somehow deduce how ignorant, disrespectful and belligerent one group is opposed to the other? all based on an edited video clip.

the group accused of being disorderly also claims to have been harassed prior to the police showing up, yet somehow majority of the posts in this thread seem to believe that the police and lifeguards version of events is the only correct version.

if you take your kids to a public area and there are people acting disorderly, move to an area away from those people.

no one has to take your kids into consideration, especially if you have the option to relocate away from the disturbance.

I understand that in America people are expected to conduct themselves in a certain way if they are people of color, which is why I suggested that Black people who don't want to be subjugated to capricious rules about behaviors in an outdoor public setting, shouldn't be here, but rather somewhere where we can express ourselves as loudly as we so choose without being asked to "tone it down".

as a Black man in America, I'm sure you know how to conduct yourself around people that actually matter, which is why you can't understand why this family didn't stand down, and quiet down.

you have Michael (Martin) Luther King to thank for your ways.
I formed my opinion based on this opening statement "O’Neal says it all started with the group yelling, cursing and disrupting families at the beach. She says a lifeguard asked them to tone it down and one of the suspects allegedly threatened the lifeguard–followed by threats to police when they arrived. "

If this is true then I stick to my statement
 4 years ago '04        #63
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
 Matt504 said:
your statement basically says: We should know better than to "turn up" in the presence of "others" who aren't like us.

if they were on the beach yelling to each other like in your example, it's because that's the way they communicate with each other, it may be too "ignorant" or "loud" for your tastes, but that doesn't change the fact that this is how these people naturally interact with each other.

that type of behavior is obviously not accepted here in America, where Americans like to do things their way or the highway, therefore I've reached the conclusion that a group of people who isn't allowed to enjoy themselves the way they'd like to should want to relocate to an area that actually would appreciate them.
Essentially you are right, that is what my statement means if you want to opt and view it from the defensive side.

To me things a plain cut and dry, its not burberry printed fam. Of course you can move to a different area but ultimately this kind of behavior is WRONG at the BEACH in PUBLIC, no matter if you're black/white....no one can act like this in public. If a group of white people were loud cursing on their "WHOOOOOOOOOOO" Rick Flair type sh*t, im sure the life guard would have told them the same thing.

Im not against having a good time but there is a time and place for everything and the beach isnt where you act this way....its simple to me...please excuse my family for raising me with manners....

And im just a hood as the rest of em. That same ignorant sit i quoted them saying is the same sh*t you can catch me doing at 935 & Onyx in Charlotte actin a fool every Saturday, with my cup & swisher....just know whats acceptable where...thats all im asking fam...thats all im asking

Last edited by Zab_JudahX; 07-27-2013 at 08:01 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #64
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
 Matt504 said:

neither of us personally know ANY of the people involved in the incident, how were you able to discern that the police and lifeguards version of events was right and that the pregnant woman and her group is wrong?

Because when I stepped in this thread I expected everyone to be 50/50 since we don't know the truth. But everyone appears to be on the side of the victim...and this mainly because they slammed a pregnant lady which I completely understand. That sh*t is not acceptable IMO, that sh*t was wrong.

Im not really choosing a side, just playing devils advocate...if we can PROVE they were harassed and they were not initially cursing and being disrespectful to families first then I will come back and give my black oppression speech.

And sorry I KNOW n*ggas, graduated from an HBCU, been around em as an inner city kid for 21 years and I AM ONE...I know how we act and I guess I should apologize for judging them but my gut says the story of the life guards might have been true...only because I know us....its not fair but im man enough to admit it, and even in the back of your mind you probably think the same sh*t, but they are our people and you decided to stick up for them, which is cool, I respect that 100% and even you could have chose either side when you stepped in this thread
 4 years ago '04        #65
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
 asphaltninja said:
n*gga are you an Uncle Tom n*gga?
fu*k outta here with that usual 7 word comment, you expecting BX to prop you now with cookies right? Thats that ether?
 4 years ago '05        #66
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,064 | Props total: 706 706
I didn't see anyone get body slammed...I seen some people get wrestled to the ground to be detained...

Thing is it sucks that she had to have an emergency C-Section, but when the cops show up, it's the time to chill.

You all really think they put her down just because she was an innocent bystander? Get fu*king real, just because she is pregnant doesn't give her an excuse to do whatever the fu*k she wants. If you threaten, yell, move in a threatening manner you are subject to get fu*ked up by the cops. Common sense really...I don't condone this sh*t, however cops go into all situations that could turn out to be their last.
 4 years ago '04        #67
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
 Matt504 said:
your gut feeling is the same reason George Zimmerman profiled Trayvon.

let that sink in for a second, just because you personally know Black people and how they've behaved in your experience, you're quick to cast doubt on the story of a COMPLETELY unrelated group of Black people, based on your experience with other Blacks.

no one groups and stereotypes white people that way, even after the countless stories of abuse at the hands of white law enforcement, no one ran in here saying: "police have been known to lie and make sh*t up to cover their a.sses"

damn near every comment in this thread is about how the group should have complied.

The police and lifeguard are automatically given the benefit of doubt, the black family isn't.

[pic - click to view]

This situation vs. Zim isnt apple to orange but maybe oranges to grapefruits...I see how you're trying to make that correlation but the circumstances are different...Just like programming languages "if-then-else"

Once again I'm going based off of that opening statement and I felt too many of us were so quick to hop on our side...but what if the life guards were telling truth is all I'm asking?

I admitted to judging them...Zim was too big of a bi*ch to admit he judged/profiled Tray and we all know what happened....he was wrong just like I am...but I was honest enough to tell you what my gut told me on the morning on July 27th...

AND I feel this needs to be said anyway BECAUSE GUESS WHAT? We identified a problem because APPARENTLY a lot of people believe we should be allowed to act this way in public...I still dont get that but whatever

Last edited by Zab_JudahX; 07-27-2013 at 08:49 AM..
 4 years ago '08        #68
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
so n*ggas cant be loud on the beach? really?

when me and my n*ggas hit the beach, we are drinking smoking, playing music, being loud having a good a.ss time. its a big a.ss public space, if you have an issue walk your a.ss on down to another part of the beach? I don't understand what happened here? What exactly did they do to garner attention from the lifegaurds n cops? Was someone showing t*tties and a.ss or some indecent exposure type sh*t? Public intoxication? Harrassing other beach patrons? What was it exactly? Cus if it was just a group of n*ggas being loud on the beach - the lifeguard probably should have stfu and minded her own business. I cant stand loud/obnoxious ppl either, but it aint that hard to just walk away/get away from them in reality. And the cop just kept going in on shorty even after n*ggas are yelling shie is pregnant? that's why these cac cops are the lowest form of sub-human on this planet - walking flaming pieces of sh*t w/ a badge. disgusting.
 4 years ago '05        #69
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 7019 7019
 BIGMARS said:
You're an Uncle Tom tho
please miss me with that sh*t I done more sh*t for my hood that you a.ss probably ever did.
 4 years ago '04        #70
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,486 | Props total: 6068 6068
She bout to get paid
 4 years ago '07        #71
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,455 | Props total: 2224 2224
Niccaz just act civil..your life will be so much better trust me.
 4 years ago '05        #72
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,950 | Props total: 6187 6187
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
I didn't see anyone get body slammed...I seen some people get wrestled to the ground to be detained...

Thing is it sucks that she had to have an emergency C-Section, but when the cops show up, it's the time to chill.

You all really think they put her down just because she was an innocent bystander? Get fu*king real, just because she is pregnant doesn't give her an excuse to do whatever the fu*k she wants. If you threaten, yell, move in a threatening manner you are subject to get fu*ked up by the cops. Common sense really...I don't condone this sh*t, however cops go into all situations that could turn out to be their last.
Are you a retard? You can't just put a pregnant women down and especially over some BS like this. Not like she was doing physical harm to anyone. They could have cost the women her child.

Then what?????????????????????????????????
 4 years ago '09        #73
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,788 | Props total: 586 586
 MelloYelloMD said:
The good ole Eastern Shore...OC has never been cool with black folks down there. I always say fu*k it and go to DE(Rohoboth, Fenwick, Dewey, etc.) sh*ts in the cut. Cops are even worse during senior week...don't be Black with a car or hotel room full of white girls...
I kind of got that vibe when I went there a couple of summers ago. Haven't been back since...
 4 years ago '12        #74
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,774 | Props total: 22160 22160
 Tha Problum said:
act like animals, get treated as such.
 4 years ago '10        #75
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
they got what they deserved. police were being calm til they started talkin sh*t trynna demean the police as well as resisting.
 4 years ago '10        #76
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Quddus said:
Are you a retard? You can't just put a pregnant women down and especially over some BS like this. Not like she was doing physical harm to anyone. They could have cost the women her child.

Then what?????????????????????????????????
she's being charged with a.ssault, pretty sure she was gettin outta line physically.
 4 years ago '09        #77
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 Matt504 said:
they were apparently being "too loud" and inconveniencing the "other", more important beach goers.

this is another example of why we don't belong here.

people will come in here and say that that group of people should have been more quiet, and they'll give all these reasons why which are all besides the point.

Those loud people are loud and they have an enjoyable time being naturally that way, having to police your personal joy and emotion on a public beach on a "fun" out, makes the experience no longer fun.

it's a pain to be enjoying yourself with your family and have police officers approach you and tell you to "quiet down" when you're on a public fu*king beach, all because they were being "too loud" for other beach goers.

we need to be in a place that appreciates us for who we are, our loud booming melodious voices, our soul, spirit, beauty, and loves us back.
Ima take a guess, by "Loud" they probably were cussing and screaming
 4 years ago '08        #78
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
son one n*gga needed to get cuffed

nobody needed to get slammed,
half you motherfu*kers are trolls

yall dont believe 99% of the bullsh*t you type

Last edited by Imagin3; 07-27-2013 at 12:05 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #79
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 beast mode said:
she's being charged with a.ssault, pretty sure she was gettin outta line physically.

you have to be white.
if you touch a cop in anyway during them accosting the fu*k out of you, to say maybe prevent them from slamming you because youre fu*king pregnant, thats resisting arrest, and probably a.ssault.
 4 years ago '08        #80
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
at the end of the day, if everything the cops say is completely true, a black pregnant woman got slammed for being LOUD.

not for being a THREAT/or HURTING anyone.
for being loud.
they see us as sub-human, there really is no way around it.

for anyone who called the cops, what was more uncivilized and terrible ?
a bunch of people being loud or a pregnant woman nearly losing her baby?

being a n*gga is crime

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy