Jul 25 - Raw: Police Body Slam Loud Mouth Pregnant Woman On Beach ...

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #41
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,529 | Props total: 3202 3202
 Based_One said:
I'm black and I can't stand loud people it annoys the sh*t outta me shouldn't have slammed the lady tho.
You're an Uncle Tom tho
 4 years ago '10        #42
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8023 8023
It saddens me that some people are ok wit this. That's why sh*t will stay down bad
 4 years ago '08        #43
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,983 | Props total: 5556 5556
 bling_boy said:
bi*ch got loud, bi*ch got dealt with
 07-27-2013, 12:57 AM         #44
Dream914 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah but shes pregnant .....
 4 years ago '06        #45
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,920 | Props total: 25876 25876
well watching the video they shouldn't have slammed her and the group at the end said the black people were being racially profiled...
 4 years ago '11        #46
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
I HATE the jakes man.. I don't get that confrontational sh*t they always gonna win unless you roll on em or murder them dudes. move in silence.
 4 years ago '08        #47
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
They was givin everybody that belly to belly suplex
 4 years ago '04        #48
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 xoutchucky said:
fu*k da police!! We already know how these clown a.ss pigs rock. n*ggas need to start shooting em with no mercy
Haha you ever pull a trigger?

Are you referring to yourself and others in this post? If so, how about you do some overt act like buy a gun or walk out your door with a gun you already own, or even approach an officer.. Let me know how those conspiracy charges feel.

Not referring to yourself, just asking others to do it for you? Let me know about those solicitation charges.

You're a f*cking "law student" and you talk this sh*t?
 4 years ago '05        #49
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
The good ole Eastern Shore...OC has never been cool with black folks down there. I always say fu*k it and go to DE(Rohoboth, Fenwick, Dewey, etc.) sh*ts in the cut. Cops are even worse during senior week...don't be Black with a car or hotel room full of white girls...
 4 years ago '10        #50
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
I despise of ratchet hoes but that sh*t should be attempted murder, wtf wrong with y'all?
 4 years ago '04        #51
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
there was no call for the woman getting slammed but, i also dislike loud people in public places pisses me off to no end. but it's a beach there is no way in hell that they were the only loud ones on that beach.
 4 years ago '06        #52
xxnav180xx 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 2 2
 literal miracle said:
Exactly...fu*k is she doing putting an unborn baby in those circumstances? Dumb bi*ch doesn't deserve to have a child.
those circumstances? because she went to the beach? ur mother should have swallowed you
 07-27-2013, 05:18 AM         #53
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
Yea because the police knew she was pregnant...
See your comment should be null and void at this point because clearly you didnt watch the news story and take in all the information. She had to have any emergency C-section. Meaning they took a baby out of her to live in this place we call earth.

If you cant look at a woman who is that late in her pregnancy at the fu*king beach and cant tell she's pregnant you definitely shouldnt be a cop
 4 years ago '04        #54
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 324 324
Sounds like she had sand in her v*gina before getting slammed
 4 years ago '05        #55
thecondogg 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 6 6
How is it racial profiling if there were other black families at the beach and they didnt get slammed?
 4 years ago '05        #56
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,954 | Props total: 6188 6188
It's a beach man. People gone be out having a good time. If you looking for a good ol christian time take your kids to church.

Police should not be slamming a pregnant women down to grown. They should have some level of respect to a.ssest a situation. They should be held to higher standards.
 4 years ago '04        #57
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
 Matt504 said:
they were apparently being "too loud" and inconveniencing the "other", more important beach goers.

this is another example of why we don't belong here.

people will come in here and say that that group of people should have been more quiet, and they'll give all these reasons why which are all besides the point.

Those loud people are loud and they have an enjoyable time being naturally that way, having to police your personal joy and emotion on a public beach on a "fun" out, makes the experience no longer fun.

it's a pain to be enjoying yourself with your family and have police officers approach you and tell you to "quiet down" when you're on a public fu*king beach, all because they were being "too loud" for other beach goers.

we need to be in a place that appreciates us for who we are, our loud booming melodious voices, our soul, spirit, beauty, and loves us back.
See this is the sh*t I hate. I'm black and damn it we know right from wrong no matter how hood you wanna' be.

Now if they were really on the beach cursing loud and acting a fool, wouldn't you want them to stop? If I was there with my two kids I would have left and we to a differ area, why should my 3 year Olds listen to this non sense? It's disrespectful

The life guard asks you to calm down and they respond with more ignorance. All they really had to do was stop and recognize that sh*t isn't acceptable in a public setting

It's not we don't belong here,ignorant, disrespectful, belligerent mofos don't belong in a public setting like that

They didn't have to slam the Chick, but people who act like this bring it all on themselves, think about it ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS STOP

We never hold ourselves accountable, it's always "them" "hating on us"

Gtfoh
 4 years ago '05        #58
hanzo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,961 | Props total: 1435 1435
 Tha Problum said:
act like animals, get treated as such.
pretty much this
 4 years ago '04        #59
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
 Quddus said:
It's a beach man. People gone be out having a good time. If you looking for a good ol christian time take your kids to church.

Police should not be slamming a pregnant women down to grown. They should have some level of respect to a.ssest a situation. They should be held to higher standards.
Wrong... If you wanna be tunrt up take yo a.ss to the club. They were probably on the beach yelling sh*t like "aye cuz throw me another one of them muthafukkin coronas, I'm thirsty as sh*t n*gga" "iight cuz we only got two mo' n*gga, sh*t we gotta hit the fukkin store in a lil bit" "sh*t we drank all them muthafukkin beers already n*gga?"

We really expect to get away with sh*t like this in public? Lmao you people are hell boy.. . They should also be allowed to bring a stereo down and bump 2 Chainz, Gucci, Rich Homie Quan and Lil Wayne loud as they can too right?
 4 years ago '10        #60
Danation 4 heat pts
space
space
$821 | Props total: 13 13
Smh.. what about just arresting her instead of bodyslamming her
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy