Jul 25 - Raw: Police Body Slam Loud Mouth Pregnant Woman On Beach ...

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #21
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Matt504 said:
did anyone bother to watch the video?

looks like one of the patrons was trying to reason with the officers, and they were all exclaiming that they didn't so anything.

how did so many ppl reach the conclusion that the police account of the story is true and the arrested party was wrong?

what video did you watch? cause i saw the one where dude was yelling at the cop and putting his finger in his face. then he bumps into him and tries to push him off.

also mustve missed the part where the lifeguard told them to tone it down and was physically threatened.

bust its racial profiling according to them. lmao they were acting like idiots. had they been in baltimore city they wouldve gotten the sh*t beat out of them

Last edited by ill 800; 07-26-2013 at 02:37 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #22
Intoxicated 123 heat pts123
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 166 166
lmfao! ocean city police do not give a fu*k. most of them are like 18 and fresh out of training.

somehow i knew there was going to be a video of this.
 4 years ago '10        #23
Intoxicated 123 heat pts123
space
space
$2,344 | Props total: 166 166
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
man I cant speak on this exact situation cause I wasnt there but I will say this..

Ocean city police are a special breed of d!ckheads..
exactly. fu*kin hate them
 4 years ago '04        #24
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 Intoxicated said:
lmfao! ocean city police do not give a fu*k. most of them are like 18 and fresh out of training.

somehow i knew there was going to be a video of this.
Yup. That really goes for any ocean town area, but OC is pretty bad. I remember going there in college once and I tried to go buy some booze, but there was no place in sight. I asked around and the locals said it was a "dry community." They don't even sell booze there!
 07-26-2013, 02:52 PM         #25
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You mean to tell me you know people who actually advocate police brutality? You need to find some new people.

WTF did you just say? I got 1) You want to body slam little kids cuz they forgot to put their phone on the vibrate. and 2) If people are being rude and disrespectful you can either be a pus*y, start a f!ght, or try to join in.
The parents should be slammed...fu*k it

authorities aren't called in in those situations. This sh*t was at a beach not a confined area. If someone is bothering you by doing something as scandalous as having fun with their friends(who the fu*k is gonna whisper when they are with cats they're comfortable with? You tend to get louder), get your a.ss up and move to another part of the beach if you're the type of goober who thinks they are doing something wrong.
 4 years ago '04        #26
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 cbjones said:
The parents should be slammed...fu*k it

authorities aren't called in in those situations. This sh*t was at a beach not a confined area. If someone is bothering you by doing something as scandalous as having fun with their friends(who the fu*k is gonna whisper when they are with cats they're comfortable with? You tend to get louder), get your a.ss up and move to another part of the beach if you're the type of goober who thinks they are doing something wrong.
They were ruining the experience of other patrons at the beach. The lifeguard asked them to chill, they got ignorant and threatened him and the cops got called.

Fools don't know how to act in public is what it boils down to
 4 years ago '13        #27
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5776 5776
meh they should of known better

them beach cops dont play no games

im at the beach tryn to relax, i aint tryn to hear no loud a.ss ppl acting ratchet. go do that sh*t at the pool
 4 years ago '11        #28
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
when are people gonna learn to shut the fu*k up when the police show up?

you didnt shut the fu*k up when the people around asked you to shut the fu*k up

you didnt shut the fu*k up when the lifeguard asked you to shut the fu*k up

what the fu*k do you think is gonna happen when the police are standing around you while youre still not shutting the fu*k up?

i feel bad for the baby putting up with 9 months of a woman not shutting the fu*k up

and theres actually a dude in here making it a race thing saying "we dont belong in this country"

STFU

4 years ago '13        #29
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5776 5776
yeah i play the race card like its yugio but they had this sh*t coming b, i hate loud ppl

im trying to get my relaxation b, cant stand n*ggas who come to the beach with there million of kids and baby mommas yelling and acting like they at home
 07-26-2013, 04:33 PM         #30
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

what the fu*k do you think is gonna happen when the police are standing around you while youre still not shutting the fu*k up?

i feel bad for the baby putting up with 9 months of a woman not shutting the fu*k up

and theres actually a dude in here making it a race thing saying "we dont belong in this country"

[/SIZE]

On some real sh*t

I would HATE to see you grow up where I grew up

Can these muthafuhkas PLEASE be quiet?!?!?
[pic - click to view]

Sound like you gonna cry

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 07-26-2013 at 04:39 PM..
 07-26-2013, 04:36 PM         #31
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
when are people gonna learn to shut the fu*k up when the police show up?

STFU

The police have the right to beat you if you don't stfu. Same people screaming police state when their rights are impeded.
 4 years ago '11        #32
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 ManWithoutFear! said:
On some real sh*t

I would HATE to see you grow up where I grew up

Can these muthafuhkas PLEASE be quiet?!?!?
[pic - click to view]

Sound like you gonna cry
Hey bro, im hispanic and grew up in a predominantly hispanic neighborhood here in Miami so miss me with that excuse

You sound like you have issues with not knowing when to STFU

Which one of those MenWithoutFear! in the vid was you?
 07-26-2013, 06:16 PM         #33
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Hey bro, im hispanic and grew up in a predominantly hispanic neighborhood here in Miami so miss me with that excuse

You sound like you have issues with not knowing when to STFU

Which one of those MenWithoutFear! in the vid was you?
No you didn't BRO!
[pic - click to view]

Bro

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 07-26-2013 at 06:19 PM..
 07-26-2013, 06:29 PM         #34
IamMartian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't think the police did anything wrong. OC cops aren't crazy like that, I would bet that someone asked them to quite down, and you know how some stupid women are "ain't nobody gonna tell me what to do, mind your business, or some rude as comment."

I don't understand how some people can rationalize getting respect without showing it (to others and yourself).
 07-26-2013, 06:31 PM         #35
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IamMartian said:
Don't think the police did anything wrong. OC cops aren't crazy like that, I would bet that someone asked them to quite down, and you know how some stupid women are "ain't nobody gonna tell me what to do, mind your business, or some rude as comment."

I don't understand how some people can rationalize getting respect without showing it (to others and yourself).
Told them stupid chicks to quite down huh?
 4 years ago '05        #36
bling_boy 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 11 11
bi*ch got loud, bi*ch got dealt with
 4 years ago '04        #37
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,488 | Props total: 6069 6069
regardless of how loud she was shouldnt have slammed a pregnant woman point blank fu*k a.ss police
 4 years ago '09        #38
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
Yea because the police knew she was pregnant...
 4 years ago '07        #39
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Sleazy said:
Yes, we watched the video. Within the first 3 seconds you hear them screaming and shouting. Hell even listening to this group on video was annoying. Then you have the guy in the neon-green muscle shirt screaming and getting in an officer's face. Big mistake. Trust me man, I came in here appalled after reading the title but after watching the video all I saw were officer's standing and trying to reason with them but they just kept flailing their arms around and running their mouths.
The video is obviously edited dude. I mean really are yall this fukkin dumb???!!!
 4 years ago '07        #40
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 ill 800 said:
Yea because the police knew she was pregnant...
I order for to have an emergency delivery she had to be at least halfway thru her pregnancy. At that point most women have an obvious baby bump. And you can hear someone screaming SHE'S PREGNANT!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy