Jul 25 - Raw: Police Body Slam Loud Mouth Pregnant Woman On Beach ...

most viewed right now
 35
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #21
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 Matt504 said:
did anyone bother to watch the video?

looks like one of the patrons was trying to reason with the officers, and they were all exclaiming that they didn't so anything.

how did so many ppl reach the conclusion that the police account of the story is true and the arrested party was wrong?

what video did you watch? cause i saw the one where dude was yelling at the cop and putting his finger in his face. then he bumps into him and tries to push him off.

also mustve missed the part where the lifeguard told them to tone it down and was physically threatened.

bust its racial profiling according to them. lmao they were acting like idiots. had they been in baltimore city they wouldve gotten the sh*t beat out of them


Last edited by ill 800; 07-26-2013 at 01:37 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #22
Intoxicated 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$2,446 | Props total: 840 840
lmfao! ocean city police do not give a fu*k. most of them are like 18 and fresh out of training.

somehow i knew there was going to be a video of this.
 5 years ago '10        #23
Intoxicated 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$2,446 | Props total: 840 840
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
man I cant speak on this exact situation cause I wasnt there but I will say this..

Ocean city police are a special breed of d!ckheads..
exactly. fu*kin hate them
 5 years ago '04        #24
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,787 | Props total: 492 492
 Intoxicated said:
lmfao! ocean city police do not give a fu*k. most of them are like 18 and fresh out of training.

somehow i knew there was going to be a video of this.
Yup. That really goes for any ocean town area, but OC is pretty bad. I remember going there in college once and I tried to go buy some booze, but there was no place in sight. I asked around and the locals said it was a "dry community." They don't even sell booze there!
 07-26-2013, 01:52 PM         #25
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You mean to tell me you know people who actually advocate police brutality? You need to find some new people.



WTF did you just say? I got 1) You want to body slam little kids cuz they forgot to put their phone on the vibrate. and 2) If people are being rude and disrespectful you can either be a pus*y, start a f!ght, or try to join in.
The parents should be slammed...fu*k it


authorities aren't called in in those situations. This sh*t was at a beach not a confined area. If someone is bothering you by doing something as scandalous as having fun with their friends(who the fu*k is gonna whisper when they are with cats they're comfortable with? You tend to get louder), get your a.ss up and move to another part of the beach if you're the type of goober who thinks they are doing something wrong.
 5 years ago '04        #26
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$23,345 | Props total: 12384 12384
 cbjones said:
The parents should be slammed...fu*k it


authorities aren't called in in those situations. This sh*t was at a beach not a confined area. If someone is bothering you by doing something as scandalous as having fun with their friends(who the fu*k is gonna whisper when they are with cats they're comfortable with? You tend to get louder), get your a.ss up and move to another part of the beach if you're the type of goober who thinks they are doing something wrong.
They were ruining the experience of other patrons at the beach. The lifeguard asked them to chill, they got ignorant and threatened him and the cops got called.

Fools don't know how to act in public is what it boils down to
 5 years ago '13        #27
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,559 | Props total: 6069 6069
meh they should of known better


them beach cops dont play no games


im at the beach tryn to relax, i aint tryn to hear no loud a.ss ppl acting ratchet. go do that sh*t at the pool
 5 years ago '11        #28
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,846 | Props total: 294 294
when are people gonna learn to shut the fu*k up when the police show up?

you didnt shut the fu*k up when the people around asked you to shut the fu*k up

you didnt shut the fu*k up when the lifeguard asked you to shut the fu*k up

what the fu*k do you think is gonna happen when the police are standing around you while youre still not shutting the fu*k up?



i feel bad for the baby putting up with 9 months of a woman not shutting the fu*k up

and theres actually a dude in here making it a race thing saying "we dont belong in this country"

STFU

 5 years ago '13        #29
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,559 | Props total: 6069 6069
yeah i play the race card like its yugio but they had this sh*t coming b, i hate loud ppl


im trying to get my relaxation b, cant stand n*ggas who come to the beach with there million of kids and baby mommas yelling and acting like they at home
 07-26-2013, 03:33 PM         #30
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

you didnt shut the fu*k up when the people around asked you to shut the fu*k up

you didnt shut the fu*k up when the lifeguard asked you to shut the fu*k up

what the fu*k do you think is gonna happen when the police are standing around you while youre still not shutting the fu*k up?



i feel bad for the baby putting up with 9 months of a woman not shutting the fu*k up

and theres actually a dude in here making it a race thing saying "we dont belong in this country"

[/SIZE]


On some real sh*t

I would HATE to see you grow up where I grew up

Can these muthafuhkas PLEASE be quiet?!?!?
[pic - click to view]


Sound like you gonna cry


Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 07-26-2013 at 03:39 PM..
 07-26-2013, 03:36 PM         #31
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
when are people gonna learn to shut the fu*k up when the police show up?

you didnt shut the fu*k up when the people around asked you to shut the fu*k up

you didnt shut the fu*k up when the lifeguard asked you to shut the fu*k up

what the fu*k do you think is gonna happen when the police are standing around you while youre still not shutting the fu*k up?



i feel bad for the baby putting up with 9 months of a woman not shutting the fu*k up

and theres actually a dude in here making it a race thing saying "we dont belong in this country"

STFU

The police have the right to beat you if you don't stfu. Same people screaming police state when their rights are impeded.
 5 years ago '11        #32
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$4,846 | Props total: 294 294
 ManWithoutFear! said:
On some real sh*t

I would HATE to see you grow up where I grew up

Can these muthafuhkas PLEASE be quiet?!?!?
[pic - click to view]


Sound like you gonna cry
Hey bro, im hispanic and grew up in a predominantly hispanic neighborhood here in Miami so miss me with that excuse

You sound like you have issues with not knowing when to STFU

Which one of those MenWithoutFear! in the vid was you?
 07-26-2013, 05:16 PM         #33
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Hey bro, im hispanic and grew up in a predominantly hispanic neighborhood here in Miami so miss me with that excuse

You sound like you have issues with not knowing when to STFU

Which one of those MenWithoutFear! in the vid was you?
No you didn't BRO!
[pic - click to view]


Bro


Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 07-26-2013 at 05:19 PM..
 07-26-2013, 05:29 PM         #34
IamMartian 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't think the police did anything wrong. OC cops aren't crazy like that, I would bet that someone asked them to quite down, and you know how some stupid women are "ain't nobody gonna tell me what to do, mind your business, or some rude as comment."

I don't understand how some people can rationalize getting respect without showing it (to others and yourself).
 07-26-2013, 05:31 PM         #35
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IamMartian said:
Don't think the police did anything wrong. OC cops aren't crazy like that, I would bet that someone asked them to quite down, and you know how some stupid women are "ain't nobody gonna tell me what to do, mind your business, or some rude as comment."

I don't understand how some people can rationalize getting respect without showing it (to others and yourself).
Told them stupid chicks to quite down huh?
 5 years ago '05        #36
bling_boy 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 11 11
bi*ch got loud, bi*ch got dealt with
 5 years ago '04        #37
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 6981 6981
regardless of how loud she was shouldnt have slammed a pregnant woman point blank fu*k a.ss police
 5 years ago '09        #38
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
Yea because the police knew she was pregnant...
 5 years ago '07        #39
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$13,983 | Props total: 10771 10771
 Sleazy said:
Yes, we watched the video. Within the first 3 seconds you hear them screaming and shouting. Hell even listening to this group on video was annoying. Then you have the guy in the neon-green muscle shirt screaming and getting in an officer's face. Big mistake. Trust me man, I came in here appalled after reading the title but after watching the video all I saw were officer's standing and trying to reason with them but they just kept flailing their arms around and running their mouths.
The video is obviously edited dude. I mean really are yall this fukkin dumb???!!!
 5 years ago '07        #40
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$13,983 | Props total: 10771 10771
 ill 800 said:
Yea because the police knew she was pregnant...
I order for to have an emergency delivery she had to be at least halfway thru her pregnancy. At that point most women have an obvious baby bump. And you can hear someone screaming SHE'S PREGNANT!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
118 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
53 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside May 19 - Congratulations Royal Couple: Harry & Meghan
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
90 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
124 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy