Overrated Nfl Player. Who u got?

most viewed right now
 121
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 86
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
218 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 59
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
118 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #141
Kjizzle03 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$25,558 | Props total: 7875 7875
 VerbalAssassin said:
Hell yeah, I thought Peerless was gonna do big numbers in the league
buffalo and then Atl with pre prison Vick


I use to work n*ggas in Madden with him and Vick tho




  448 - 220 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 67% 16 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 5 years ago '10        #142
smoothSeph 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$7,424 | Props total: 2823 2823
n*ggas dont know what overrated means. romo? to be overrated you have to be credited for something, dude is just a glorified choker. roethlisberger is far from overrated, he just cant stay on the field which is unfortunate. and calvin johnson???
 5 years ago '12        #143
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,053 | Props total: 1323 1323
 Kjizzle03 said:
well doesn't that help my point then




I've just always thought Eli has done more with less...even in college Peyton couldn't beat the Gators for sh*t...meanwhile Eli I think got them twice...or maybe just once
Seriously? Peyton MADE average a.ss players PRO BOWLERS.

He's still doing it now in Denver. Thomas went from a good WR to a GREAT reiciever, Decker went from average to his most reliable WR, he had old a.ss Stockley looking like Wes Welker.


Eli didn't make any players better. Peyton also never had sh*t for a defense. And he didn't need one. Not to mention he battled some of the best QBs/defenses in NFL history in the playoffs year in and year out
 5 years ago '12        #144
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,053 | Props total: 1323 1323
Big Ben is extremely overrated.. Dude has been blessed with all kinds of help and still has never lead the league in a single damn stat


Big Ben is Sanchez with less silly stupid careless mistakes/turnovers .. Big Ben is on Flaccos level


A top D and a dominant run games takes you a long way. I am so thankful Sanchez didn't get carried to the SB bc guys hold so much stock in the silly rings argument and team accomplishments for QBs..

It's funny bc if Sanchez would of won a SB like Flacco did y'all would be rating him over quality QBs.. Just like Flacco
 5 years ago '08        #145
VerbalAssassin 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$17,057 | Props total: 4768 4768
 Hokis said:
Seriously? Peyton MADE average a.ss players PRO BOWLERS.

He's still doing it now in Denver. Thomas went from a good WR to a GREAT reiciever, Decker went from average to his most reliable WR, he had old a.ss Stockley looking like Wes Welker.


Eli didn't make any players better. Peyton also never had sh*t for a defense. And he didn't need one. Not to mention he battled some of the best QBs/defenses in NFL history in the playoffs year in and year out
And Eli didn't?

1st SB run he went up against the #2 defense in TB (won), #9 defense and #1 NFC seed DAL (won), went to Lambeau and beat GB in subzero temps, then beat NE whose defense was ranked #4. And I'm quite sure there were some elite QBs in that run he bested.

2nd SB run (pains me still) look at his game vs. SF. Peyton, like Brady get rattled by the slightest amount of pass rush. Eli takes beatings yet still makes plays under duress. Name one time Eli had o-lines like NE or IND had for Peyton or Brady.

Eli doesn't make players better? Who's talking about Kevin Boss these days? Steve Smith ( that's my Trojan)?
 5 years ago '06        #146
Kjizzle03 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$25,558 | Props total: 7875 7875
 Hokis said:
Seriously? Peyton MADE average a.ss players PRO BOWLERS.

He's still doing it now in Denver. Thomas went from a good WR to a GREAT reiciever, Decker went from average to his most reliable WR, he had old a.ss Stockley looking like Wes Welker.


Eli didn't make any players better. Peyton also never had sh*t for a defense. And he didn't need one. Not to mention he battled some of the best QBs/defenses in NFL history in the playoffs year in and year out
who are these average players that Peyton turned into Pro Bowlers?
and Eli faced good qbs and defenses too...




  448 - 220 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 67% 16 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 5 years ago '10        #147
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8494 8494
 FDG All Day said:
DomieD is a f*ggot
wait... who is domied
 5 years ago '06        #148
Kjizzle03 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$25,558 | Props total: 7875 7875
 VerbalAssassin said:
And Eli didn't?

1st SB run he went up against the #2 defense in TB (won), #9 defense and #1 NFC seed DAL (won), went to Lambeau and beat GB in subzero temps, then beat NE whose defense was ranked #4. And I'm quite sure there were some elite QBs in that run he bested.

2nd SB run (pains me still) look at his game vs. SF. Peyton, like Brady get rattled by the slightest amount of pass rush. Eli takes beatings yet still makes plays under duress. Name one time Eli had o-lines like NE or IND had for Peyton or Brady.

Eli doesn't make players better? Who's talking about Kevin Boss these days? Steve Smith ( that's my Trojan)?




  448 - 220 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 67% 16 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 5 years ago '10        #149
smoothSeph 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$7,424 | Props total: 2823 2823
Idk bruh, seeing this dude 2 sometimes 3 times a year against our defense, he is a hell of a qb and tough as nails. his weapons are overrated if anything

And not completely true. Sanchez even when the jets made those afc championships was a game manager and made sure he aint turn the ball over. Flaccos offseason this year is nothing to ever be compared to Mark Sanchez
 5 years ago '10        #150
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8494 8494
 FDG All Day said:
He's that Hokis f*ggot
 07-25-2013, 10:26 PM         #151
vikkiii532 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hokis said:
Big Ben is extremely overrated.. Dude has been blessed with all kinds of help and still has never lead the league in a single damn stat


Big Ben is Sanchez with less silly stupid careless mistakes/turnovers .. Big Ben is on Flaccos level


A top D and a dominant run games takes you a long way. I am so thankful Sanchez didn't get carried to the SB bc guys hold so much stock in the silly rings argument and team accomplishments for QBs..

It's funny bc if Sanchez would of won a SB like Flacco did y'all would be rating him over quality QBs.. Just like Flacco

Sanchez would have could have won a superbowl but he lost to Big Ben's team lol
 5 years ago '10        #152
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 118 118
 tre0624 said:
Yeah they had Andre Johnson all them unerrated years u talkin bout wit hella talent n wasnt making playoffs until Foster Arrived. So u tell me who more valuable. N i think johnson is nice but im just sayin
Are you fu*king dumb?
 5 years ago '10        #153
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
Most overrated player to me has to be Tim Tebow
 07-25-2013, 10:57 PM         #154
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kjizzle03 said:
who are these average players that Peyton turned into Pro Bowlers?
dallas clark
 07-25-2013, 10:58 PM         #155
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes saying peyton, dez, calvin, polamalu...


lol
 5 years ago '06        #156
droid3000 1035 heat pts1035
space
avatar space
space
$28,265 | Props total: 31017 31017
 DrizzyJT said:
Megatron
*mind blown*

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #157
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 VerbalAssassin said:
You're absolutely right

Eli went 2-0 vs. Florida and Peyton got swept by them as a Vol.
yea, cuz they were the same florida teams. peyton played against spurrier coached sec champion teams, 2 of which went to the national championship game and 1 that won it, and eli played against 8-5 ron zook led teams.
 5 years ago '04        #158
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 VerbalAssassin said:
And Eli didn't?

1st SB run he went up against the #2 defense in TB (won), #9 defense and #1 NFC seed DAL (won), went to Lambeau and beat GB in subzero temps, then beat NE whose defense was ranked #4. And I'm quite sure there were some elite QBs in that run he bested.

2nd SB run (pains me still) look at his game vs. SF. Peyton, like Brady get rattled by the slightest amount of pass rush. Eli takes beatings yet still makes plays under duress. Name one time Eli had o-lines like NE or IND had for Peyton or Brady.

Eli doesn't make players better? Who's talking about Kevin Boss these days? Steve Smith ( that's my Trojan)?
dont ever compare those defenses to the defense the patriots won those superbowls with
 5 years ago '09        #159
MrPrez510 
space
avatar space
space
$1,037 | Props total: 98 98
Mario Williams
Joe Flacco
 5 years ago '08        #160
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,591 | Props total: 360 360
matt ryan
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
232 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
155 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
65 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy