Overrated Nfl Player. Who u got?

most viewed right now
 145
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 137
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
95 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 84
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
133 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,052 | Props total: 1323 1323
This thread is jokes


Dudes saying LEGENDS are overrated and sh*t lolol
 5 years ago '07        #62
tre0624 82 heat pts82 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,264 | Props total: 8154 8154
U were good until u said u agree with the Arian sh*t. How is he overrated do u watch football. that n*gga nice. I would say Andre overrated before him n im not saying andre is


 Aleandroid said:
where is djax rated? lol hes good wr thats all

and who the fuk still rates vick besides dudes on bx? theres even a 50/50 chance vick gets cut before the season

i completely agree with arian though
 5 years ago '07        #63
tre0624 82 heat pts82 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,264 | Props total: 8154 8154
Yall boys need to just watch soccer. U cant look at peyton numbers n put overrated in samer sentence thats just not liking Peyton Manning cause thats the dumbest sh*t ever on Boxden

 Soda Pop said:
Peyton Manning easy after him, Tony "I just decided to lead" Romo, 2 years ago Kevin Kolb(some of you BX cats were on his d!ck).
 5 years ago '04        #64
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$8,994 | Props total: 1671 1671
Sean Payton
 5 years ago '07        #65
tre0624 82 heat pts82 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,264 | Props total: 8154 8154
CAREER STATS
Yards 2012-1382. 2011-928.. 2010-561
TDs 2012-12.. 2011-9..2010-6
Rec 2012-92..2011-63..2010-45

Dam u call that uncoverable. what the fu*k u call Calvin Johnson God

 xRipAnT24x said:
What numbers you lookin at
 5 years ago '10        #66
jbn2233 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 243 243
Aaron Hernandez
 5 years ago '07        #67
tre0624 82 heat pts82 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,264 | Props total: 8154 8154
See u got it fu*ked up. i didnt never say sh*t bad bout Eli, i just said he aint nowhere near Peyton I actually like Eli

 Infamous2o1x said:
You wanta bad mouth my QB? ok im use to that sh*t...

Not knowing what your talking about but still talking about my favorite sport?

Shut the fu*k up.
 5 years ago '05        #68
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 tre0624 said:
I agree.. smartest thing u ever said on BX lol
Your turn then..

You really think that Andre Johnson, one of the most underrated receivers in the league for YEARS now, is more overrated than Arian Foster?

You're either a really bad troll, really high, or don't really watch sports..
 5 years ago '06        #69
Kjizzle03 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$25,558 | Props total: 7875 7875
 Hokis said:
This thread is jokes


Dudes saying LEGENDS are overrated and sh*t lolol
when these legends stop getting sh*t done they got to come down tho...and Peyton and Brady are 2 different qbs when everything doesnt line up for them...under serious pressure they are cheeks but you got other qb who may not put up the same type of numbers, but dont buckle under pressure




  448 - 219 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 67% 16 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 5 years ago '07        #70
tre0624 82 heat pts82 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,264 | Props total: 8154 8154
Right Yo n*ggas said Peyton Manning i think they need to start watchin soccer n leave the NFL alone

 INFAMOUS said:
n*gga said Peyton Manning

son k!ll yaself
 5 years ago '07        #71
tre0624 82 heat pts82 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,264 | Props total: 8154 8154
Yeah they had Andre Johnson all them unerrated years u talkin bout wit hella talent n wasnt making playoffs until Foster Arrived. So u tell me who more valuable. N i think johnson is nice but im just sayin

 daliff89 said:


Your turn then..

You really think that Andre Johnson, one of the most underrated receivers in the league for YEARS now, is more overrated than Arian Foster?

You're either a really bad troll, really high, or don't really watch sports..
 5 years ago '07        #72
tre0624 82 heat pts82 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,264 | Props total: 8154 8154
Buckle under pressure lol. yo u are High.. Peyton got 4mvps 1Sb.. Tom got 2mvps 3Sb u call that buckling under pressure

 Kjizzle03 said:
when these legends stop getting sh*t done they got to come down tho...and Peyton and Brady are 2 different qbs when everything doesnt line up for them...under serious pressure they are cheeks but you got other qb who may not put up the same type of numbers, but dont buckle under pressure
 5 years ago '04        #73
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,345 | Props total: 6987 6987
yall n*ggaz got to be under age
 5 years ago '06        #74
Kjizzle03 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$25,558 | Props total: 7875 7875
 tre0624 said:
Buckle under pressure lol. yo u are High.. Peyton got 4mvps 1Sb.. Tom got 2mvps 3Sb u call that buckling under pressure
dude stop, you're not allowed to have grown up football conversation if you say you're a colts fan and in the same sentence... Marvin Harrison never won a super bowl




  448 - 219 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 67% 16 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 5 years ago '05        #75
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 tre0624 said:
Yeah they had Andre Johnson all them unerrated years u talkin bout wit hella talent n wasnt making playoffs until Foster Arrived. So u tell me who more valuable. N i think johnson is nice but im just sayin
Son it's football, you can't make the playoffs with one player..

They only started making the playoffs these past few years when they finally got an offensive line that wasn't letting the QB get sacked twice a game..

You have to be young as sh*t..

EDIT: I just read your sh*t again, you said they had "hella talent" on the Texans? Man get all the way the fu*k outta here..


Last edited by daliff89; 07-25-2013 at 04:23 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #76
tre0624 82 heat pts82 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,264 | Props total: 8154 8154
Harrison wasnt on the team when the Colts won the superbowl dummy

 Kjizzle03 said:
dude stop, you're not allowed to have grown up football conversation if you say you're a colts fan and in the same sentence... Marvin Harrison never won a super bowl
 5 years ago '07        #77
tre0624 82 heat pts82 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,264 | Props total: 8154 8154
Go check the roster dummy then come back n apologize. I guess Edgerrin James was on the roster 2

 Kjizzle03 said:
dude stop, you're not allowed to have grown up football conversation if you say you're a colts fan and in the same sentence... Marvin Harrison never won a super bowl
 5 years ago '04        #78
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,345 | Props total: 6987 6987
 5 years ago '07        #79
tre0624 82 heat pts82 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,264 | Props total: 8154 8154
n*gga im 27 n they have had talent go look up there history. they went 8-8 all the time. they just couldnt never beat the colts. kept them out of playoffs for a couple years. they had talent since Shaub arrived n like a year or 2 before

 daliff89 said:


Son it's football, you can't make the playoffs with one player..

They only started making the playoffs these past few years when they finally got an offensive line that wasn't letting the QB get sacked twice a game..

You have to be young as sh*t..

EDIT: I just read your sh*t again, you said they had "hella talent" on the Texans? Man get all the way the fu*k outta here..
 5 years ago '05        #80
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 tre0624 said:
Go check the roster dummy then come back n apologize. I guess Edgerrin James was on the roster 2


They won Superbowl XLI, which was in 2006, Harrison played for the Colts until 2008

He had 5 catches for 59 yards with the longest reception being 22

Go outside.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
57 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
114 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
133 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy