80's babies, the last of a dying breed...

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #81
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
 TheMindOf said:
These young n*ggas streaming pr0n on their cell phone and laptops

What these n*ggas know about having ONE pr0no tape, that was probably old as fu*k by the time it made its way into your hands?

Then there only being one VCR in the crib. Which was usually in the living room or in your moms room.

And having to wait for everybody in the house to go somewhere, and you pretending like you "tired" and "don't wanna go"

Then having to beat your d!ck in the VCR room, all the while peeking through the blinds to make sure that your family aint come back home yet..

These kids got it too easy man
damn bruh I ain't never had to go through all that tho
 4 years ago '07        #82
Bullseye 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 TheMindOf said:

What these n*ggas know about having ONE pr0no tape, that was probably old as fu*k by the time it made its way into your hands?

Then there only being one VCR in the crib. Which was usually in the living room or in your moms room.

And having to wait for everybody in the house to go somewhere, and you pretending like you "tired" and "don't wanna go"

Then having to beat your d!ck in the VCR room, all the while peeking through the blinds to make sure that your family aint come back home yet..

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #83
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
1984 we damn near 30 yall.
 4 years ago '09        #84
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
'84 n*gga!
 4 years ago '13        #85
Vercetti 62 heat pts62
space
space
$5,276 | Props total: 4731 4731
 hustlershope84 said:
1984 we damn near 30 yall.
I know, fam

Fck it, we're still young.
 4 years ago '13        #86
Nappy Dyed Dreads 371 heat pts371
space
space
$53,100 | Props total: 30896 30896
even though i'm a 90s baby, I didn't have a cell phone til 16.
 4 years ago '06        #87
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 bertini22 said:
86 stand up
Right here!!
 4 years ago '06        #88
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 TDeezy20 said:
90's babies>>>>>80's Babies...Born in 90
fu*k the 90s!! Better be lucky ur a Bama fan
 4 years ago '04        #89
dagrest84 108 heat pts108
space
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 131 131
 TheMindOf said:

4 years ago '06        #90
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,422 | Props total: 2622 2622
 TheMindOf said:

Peeking through the blinds

Oh yea. What about when you hear the door start to open and you gotta pull your pants up, eject the tape and make it back to your room without being caught.
 4 years ago '13        #91
Ish120 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 564 564
86'

You know you was the sh*t if you had the Sony Walkman with the tv tuner, walking through the school hallways listening to Jerry springer.

sh*t these young kids didn't know what it was like turning on Chanel 3 to play your Nintendo after blowing on the cartridge for 5 minutes.

And to be honest I mis the days of playing manhunt, skellzi's or a.sses up in the school yard. Ahhhh I miss them mid 90's summers when I use to put my 1:30 maxwell cassette tape and rock out the hot 97 commercial free from 10:00-1:00am
 4 years ago '07        #93
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5904 5904
85 representin'
 4 years ago '04        #94
ROD 601 heat pts601
space
space
$11,679 | Props total: 26207 26207
88'; I remember having the black box and my crib would be packed with people trying to watch the Tyson f!ght on Pay Per View
 4 years ago '09        #95
kickzrme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 1638 1638
 TheMindOf said:

having to watch that sh*t on mute to listen out for when a car door slam so you can get the jump to rewind it to 37:43 on the tape

or skipping school to go to the fu*kin arcade even though you know truancy officers gonna raid the spot

coming home AFTER the street lights came on & you know you bout to get the a.ss whopping of your life so you go to bed super early & get whooped out your sleep

not having money for pokemon cards so you stole them bi*ches & sold them

i wanna go back for a day or two
 4 years ago '11        #96
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
'86 in this bi*ch
 4 years ago '11        #97
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 2815 2815
I was born in 89'...Does that count?
 4 years ago '07        #98
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5904 5904
 TheMindOf said:

I remember doing that sh*t man!
 4 years ago '04        #99
SLyCk 
space
space
$345 | Props total: 0 0
'83 bi*ches!! I had first generation AOL when they charged you by the hour. Ran the bill up to like $300 and moms was like . P.S. do 90s babies even know what a/s/l means?
 4 years ago '12        #100
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
 SLyCk said:
'83 bi*ches!! I had first generation AOL when they charged you by the hour. Ran the bill up to like $300 and moms was like . P.S. do 90s babies even know what a/s/l means?
age/s3x/location

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside So BX, you smashin or nah? :dead:
23 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago