Derrick Rose Says He's The Best Player In The League (video)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #81
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
 #TheReturn said:
It's not strange, you can't expect a team to just pick up and keep it going when they JUST lost their best player.. Mentally they were out the series after game 1, they knew the playoff run was over at that point.. It's really not comparable to even question how a team who was use to playing without Rose after just going through an 82 game season without him, can win without him, to a team, who played with Rose majority of the season and abruptly had to cope without him. They didn't have 82 games of preparation of life without Rose during that 76ers series.

Two different scenarios and circumstances.
dont forget noah twisted his ankle something serious

dont forget watson made one of the dumbest plays at the end of a game we shoulda won
 4 years ago '12        #82
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 #TheReturn said:
Literally the ONLY 25 and under player in the league who not kneeling down before LeBron, rest of these up and comers on this n*gga sack to the point where he would have it easy for the next 5-6 years.

How can you not respect this man for having the heart and saying fu*k him, I'm better. We already know Heat fans gonna feel some type of way, they are just fans.. LeBron needs more real challenges, not n*ggas who want to train and play with him as his opponents. Glad theres someone out there who literally hates him and plays with that same passion on the court. Brings the best LeBron out as well as the best Rose, we as NBA fans only benefit.
Lebron already shut rose down in the playoffs so how is this a challenge to lebron now? I would respect him feeling this way had he not bi*ched out during the playoffs with the excuses
 4 years ago '05        #83
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
Let Rose be confident in himself. Who cares if he believes he's the best? He's not a LeBron stan like the rest of you. He fears no one but his mental health
 4 years ago '05        #84
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12558 12558
 timdog said:
stop. the bulls were the #1 seed that year. it went show the bulls offense was based around derrick. they were lost because it showed how one dimensional the bulls were.
It's clear you've never played any organized sport especially basketball before.

T-Styles said:
Not sure what point you are trying to make with this. Wouldn't the fact that the offense was basically Rose and only Rose, and they were the #1 seed that year help the argument that Rose was the best player in the NBA?
The guy is a moron he expects a team to play at the same level once losing it's best player, and play at a high level without any time of preparation. He expected Boozer/deng/Noah to just come out and dominate after watching the best player on their team blow out their knee in the same series. Some of these clowns don't even think before they type.
 4 years ago '11        #85
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,312 | Props total: 25130 25130
 #TheReturn said:
Durant a bi*ch for training with LeBron, letting LeBron getting comfortable with his style, only to bully him in the finals(you see his silly a.ss didn't work out with LeBron anymore since), and didn't I say under 25 so why you mentioning Kobe name for?
I have always said this

rose not fu*king with bron always impressed me.
 4 years ago '05        #86
space
space
 DontHateDaGreat said:
Lebron already shut rose down in the playoffs so how is this a challenge to lebron now? I would respect him feeling this way had he not bi*ched out during the playoffs with the excuses
LeBron shut down Rose? silence clown. Team defense shut down Rose. Rose blew past LeBron whenever he wanted, it was just the next line of defenders that slowed Rose down. LeBron played good defense, but LeBron has never shut anyone down, especially Rose.

And by your logic, LeBron shouldn't have been a challenge to Tim Duncan since his spurs dominated him when he was with the Cavs.
 4 years ago '07        #87
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13038 13038
 mgill0813 said:
I watched every one of those games, and yes, Rose shot horribly from the field during those 2 games, but so did the entire team. Everybody else on the Bulls either couldn't create their own shot, or was too scared to shoot. Rose was forced to take a bunch of bad shots while the shot clock was running out. I'm not saying that Lebron didn't play great defense during this period, I'm just saying that there were other factors. This does not make Lebron a "Rose Stopper". You can't just throw out the other games and plays when Rose scored on him with ease.

rose gave up and admitted lebron could easily guard him after game 4 before the series was even over. he doesn't even believe you himself.
 4 years ago '05        #88
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
rose gave up and admitted lebron could easily guard him after game 4 before the series was even over. he doesn't even believe you himself.
You really believe the bullsh*t you type sometime don't you.. Rose gave up on the series? He said LeBron was a tough player to go against, which he is. But n*ggas like you take it somewhere else. Admitting defeat is when you say "a player can't be stopped" when has Rose ever said that? Just said LeBron is hard to deal with, which he is, and often the best player in the league IS.

How is that worse than Wade giving up on his personal legacy and begging LeBron to come down and extend his career for 3 more seasons to play second fiddle.

Last edited by Hold That; 07-25-2013 at 07:47 AM..
 4 years ago '09        #89
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,398 | Props total: 35161 35161
 #TheReturn said:

How is that worse than Wade giving up on his personal legacy and begging LeBron to come down and extend his career for 3 more seasons to play second fiddle.
wade is about to finish his career with 4 or 5 rings and a top 3 shooting guard ever so i'd say his personal legacy is in good shape

will rose even finish his career top 20 at his position?
 4 years ago '10        #90
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
Point goat
 4 years ago '07        #91
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13038 13038
 #TheReturn said:
You really believe the bullsh*t you type sometime don't you.. Rose gave up on the series? He said LeBron was a tough player to go against, which he is. But n*ggas like you take it somewhere else. Admitting defeat is when you say "a player can't be stopped" when has Rose ever said that? Just said LeBron is hard to deal with, which he is, and often the best player in the league IS.

all i see is angry crying and reaching, no logic or reason.

"it's extremely hard when a 6'8" guy can easily guard you." - d-froze

bron is in his head, he knew he couldn't do sh*t against him. unless you want to blame his poor choice of words in his 2nd grade grasp of the english language.
 4 years ago '05        #92
space
space
 The Bully said:
wade is about to finish his career with 4 or 5 rings and a top 3 shooting guard ever so i'd say his personal legacy is in good shape

will rose even finish his career top 20 at his position?
The way he's pacing he will. 1mvp 2 all stars and 8 more seasons to go only 24. Finishing top 20 won't be hard at all.. Hell he could basically stay the same and still go down top 20.
 4 years ago '05        #93
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
This is the type of confidence a former MVP needs to have

He doesn't care bron won his 2 rings* when he was sitting out

Rose's confidence is at an all-time high right now. He's feeling great, said he KNOWS he is a better player and now says he's the best

He'll have a lot to prove this season but the Point God is back
 4 years ago '09        #94
space
space
only bulls fans could believe a guy could suffer a serious injury, not play in a professional basketball contest for over a year and come back better...all because he said so

if you truly believe this, then i've got some nice oceanfront property in chicago to sell you

yall are in for a rude awakening. again.
 4 years ago '12        #95
T.D. 67 heat pts67
space
space
$7,504 | Props total: 1776 1776
I just don't feel like the Bulls don't have enough offense to win a championship.
 4 years ago '05        #96
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
 The Bully said:
only bulls fans could believe a guy could suffer a serious injury, not play in a professional basketball contest for over a year and come back better...all because he said so

if you truly believe this, then i've got some nice oceanfront property in chicago to sell you

yall are in for a rude awakening. again.
No one is saying Rose won't be rusty in the first part of the season but that doesn't mean he didn't get better as a player. He worked on his shooting the entire time he was out and lifted weights. Him coming back a better shooter and stronger is not that hard to believe
 4 years ago '07        #97
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69963 69963
Cool cool
 4 years ago '11        #98
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
What the hell is he suppose to say,even Joe Johnson called himself the best in the league a few years ago
 4 years ago '07        #99
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Durant>>>Rose even at full health

KD averaged 31 against Lebron in the finals, Rose with that 6.8% against Lebron........
 4 years ago '09        #100
space
space
 BuckedCrazy said:
What the hell is he suppose to say,even Joe Johnson called himself the best in the league a few years ago
and rose is being laughed at just like joe johnson was
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago