Derrick Rose Says He's The Best Player In The League (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #61
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
Why are people arguing with Hold That?

His entire BX and life existence revolves around defending Derrick Rose. You think ANYTHING you say will change his opinion?

Dude's a lost cause when it comes to having unbiased conversations about Rose.

And spare us the "I keep it 100," or any other bullsh*t, you defend Rose with all your might because that's what stans do
 4 years ago '04        #62
mgill0813 
space
space
$13 | Props total: 0 0
 timdog said:
Overall, Bulls point guard Derrick Rose had a shaky Eastern Conference Finals. Yes, he averaged 23.4 points per game... but he also needed 24 shots, on average, to get there. His final percentages from the field tell the tale: 35 percent overall, and 23.3 percent on six three-point attempts per game.

But it gets worse. Per ESPN Stats & Information, when LeBron James defended Rose over the last two games of the series, Rose shot 6.3 percent (1-of-15) and committed three turnovers
. James, despite standing taller and weighing more than Rose, nonetheless managed to hound him into some truly awful play.

These numbers further add to LeBron's greatness, but they don't undermine the fine season Rose had; he did not win MVP on accident. If there's anything good to take away from this, from Chicago's perspective, is that this epic flame-out might drive Rose to improve even more in the offseason.

This series won't be the last time the Bulls and Heat face each other in the postseason. Maybe Rose will be better prepared next time.

I watched every one of those games, and yes, Rose shot horribly from the field during those 2 games, but so did the entire team. Everybody else on the Bulls either couldn't create their own shot, or was too scared to shoot. Rose was forced to take a bunch of bad shots while the shot clock was running out. I'm not saying that Lebron didn't play great defense during this period, I'm just saying that there were other factors. This does not make Lebron a "Rose Stopper". You can't just throw out the other games and plays when Rose scored on him with ease.

4 years ago '11        #63
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
I haven't anticipated an NBA season this much in a long a.ss time. If n*ggas didn't think Rose was a threat they wouldn't spend so much time hating. Definitely gonna be fun to watch...
 4 years ago '07        #64
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,483 | Props total: 14980 14980
 mgill0813 said:
I watched every one of those games, and yes, Rose shot horribly from the field during those 2 games, but so did the entire team. Everybody else on the Bulls either couldn't create their own shot, or was too scared to shoot. Rose was forced to take a bunch of bad shots while the shot clock was running out. I'm not saying that Lebron didn't play great defense during this period, I'm just saying that there were other factors. This does not make Lebron a "Rose Stopper". You can't just throw out the other games and plays when Rose scored on him with ease.

that's cuz the bulls offense geared around derrick. its strange that when he got hurt last year they couldnt beat philly. but this year they could win without him.
 4 years ago '09        #65
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 35277 35277
that reporter was low key sh*ttin all over him
 4 years ago '04        #66
mgill0813 
space
space
$13 | Props total: 0 0
 timdog said:
that's cuz the bulls offense geared around derrick. its strange that when he got hurt last year they couldnt beat philly. but this year they could win without him.

True! Both the 10-11 and the 11-12 Bulls were geared around Rose only, which only got them so far. When Rose went down, the rest of the team, including the so called "bench mob" was exposed for being a great defensive squad with no offensive playmakers. Last year the Bulls brought in Nate and Marco, and the offense ran more smoothly because those 2 could create their own shot..
 4 years ago '09        #67
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
i like the confidence

and bron did a good job defending rose but it wasnt ALL him it was a great team effort
 4 years ago '05        #68
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 timdog said:
It's not strange, you can't expect a team to just pick up and keep it going when they JUST lost their best player.. Mentally they were out the series after game 1, they knew the playoff run was over at that point.. It's really not comparable to even question how a team who was use to playing without Rose after just going through an 82 game season without him, can win without him, to a team, who played with Rose majority of the season and abruptly had to cope without him. They didn't have 82 games of preparation of life without Rose during that 76ers series.

Two different scenarios and circumstances.
 4 years ago '09        #69
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,046 | Props total: 1316 1316
yall are mad for him having confidence in himself?

kobe

durant

melo

lebron

they will all say they are the best players in the league

but they respect everything everyone is doing

i respect him for this
 4 years ago '07        #70
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,483 | Props total: 14980 14980
 #TheReturn said:
It's not strange, you can't expect a team to just pick up and keep it going when they JUST lost their best player.. Mentally they were out the series after game 1, they knew the playoff run was over at that point.. It's really not comparable to even question how a team who was use to playing without Rose after just going through an 82 game season without him, can win without him, to a team, who played with Rose majority of the season and abruptly had to cope without him. They didn't have 82 games of preparation of life without Rose during that 76ers series.

Two different scenarios and circumstances.
stop. the bulls were the #1 seed that year. it went show the bulls offense was based around derrick. they were lost because it showed how one dimensional the bulls were.
 4 years ago '11        #71
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,561 | Props total: 9466 9466
opening night for bragging rights wonder if the mental midget plays... triple entendre don't even ask me how
 4 years ago '04        #72
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
 timdog said:
stop. the bulls were the #1 seed that year. it went show the bulls offense was based around derrick. they were lost because it showed how one dimensional the bulls were.
Not sure what point you are trying to make with this. Wouldn't the fact that the offense was basically Rose and only Rose, and they were the #1 seed that year help the argument that Rose was the best player in the NBA?
 4 years ago '07        #73
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 DatBrownDood said:

kobe

durant

melo

lebron

i respect him for this

and all them n*ggas are better than Derrick
 4 years ago '04        #74
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879
3rd best you illiterate fu*k
 4 years ago '07        #75
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,528 | Props total: 10864 10864
 #TheReturn said:
Westbrooks ex girl called him a closet f*g, so I'm sure he would say that.

With that said, Rose has always gotten the better of them and has had more individual success, and is by far the best scoring PG in the league.. Who cares if Westbrook gives you 30 in a loss from erratic play. I can literally only remember 2 occasion where Rose dropped 30 in a loss. When he's cracking 30+ it's coming with a win. And one of the occasions Melo literally had to play out of his mind to get that win.
Melo u say eh
 4 years ago '07        #76
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
 INFAMOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

this bum shoots 39% in the playoffs and averages 5 turnovers
im crying son
 4 years ago '04        #77
space
space
Derrick Rose being a game changer and doing what MJ did.

Rest that knee, so you can get back to shooting 5 percent in the playoffs. Healthy my g, straight healthy.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 07-25-2013 at 02:39 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #78
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
 DatBrownDood said:

kobe

durant

melo

lebron

i respect him for this
the broad thats not even a 5 in any of our areas that u d!ckride so much is waiting for u to take her luggage to her car u fu*kin f*ggot

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 Brooklyn Lost said:
the broad thats not even a 5 in any of our areas that u d!ckride so much is waiting for u to take her luggage to her car u fu*kin f*ggot

[pic - click to view]

dude would get spanked on the block.

looking like an indian Manu Ginobli with the white man smile, scheming for that check

Last edited by LordBlanco; 07-25-2013 at 02:42 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #80
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,534 | Props total: 6218 6218
 DatBrownDood said:

kobe

durant

melo

lebron

i respect him for this
Actually all 3 of them have acknowledged LeBron being the best in the league
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy