Derrick Rose Says He's The Best Player In The League (video)

most viewed right now
 Meek hurt Drake more than I thought..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Old dude snitches on the goat mario chalmers
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,625 | Props total: 15217 15217
 whothebestmc said:
steel sharpens steel bro. Durant got better and so did lebron, durant against lebron> rose against lebron.

and is kobe an uncompetitive lebron d!cksucker when he says lebron is the best player in the league?
Durant a bi*ch for training with LeBron, letting LeBron getting comfortable with his style, only to bully him in the finals(you see his silly a.ss didn't work out with LeBron anymore since), and didn't I say under 25 so why you mentioning Kobe name for?
 5 years ago '12        #42
CaliSteppin 36 heat pts36
space
space
$10,107 | Props total: 4703 4703
Lebron is about to lock him up again
 5 years ago '07        #43
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
space
$35,266 | Props total: 14817 14817
if he was, somebody else would say it for him. he's not even in consideration. show and prove.
 5 years ago '10        #44
trill jackson 833 heat pts833
space
space
$20,996 | Props total: 23069 23069
whether what he said was true or not the bottom line is he's supposed to believe he's the best. the man has an mvp trophy. reminds me of what hov was just telling elliot wilson about striving to be the best
 5 years ago '06        #45
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,524 | Props total: 825 825
i like rose but i call bullsht on this play

kobe is the best player in the league period

edit: i just watched the vid, n*ggas blowing sht outta wack..what you expect dude to say??? Lebron James? Kevin Durant?? Kobe?? that young n*gga got confidence in himself so maybe he does think he's the best player in the league(kobe is) but u cant knock the man for his heart

Last edited by Sir Mike; 07-24-2013 at 09:45 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #46
nitetrain8601 23 heat pts23
space
space
$15,543 | Props total: 5052 5052
Rose is the best. Only guy who won't suck LeBron's d!ck and is actually good enough to do something about it. Even Kobe slurps on LeBron. Can't believe people think Durant is #2 behind LeBron. Guy got exposed once Russ got injured. Rose has led his team farther being the only guy on his team that's an option offensively. Durant had more weapons, even without Westbrook. Rose has gotten brolic, especially in the upper body since he tore his ACL. His jumper, by all accounts, is on point. And I guarantee he'll still have his blow by ability.

As Nas once said,

"The king is back, where my crown at?"

Rose comin for that a.ss. And ya'll have the nerve to say he's not even the best PG in the league. He's roasted all of them already.
 5 years ago '04        #47
mgill0813 
space
space
$13 | Props total: 0 0
First off, what was he supposed to say? Why would you say that anybody else is better than you, especially when you've already won the league MVP and has dominated almost everybody in the league.

2nd, why is everybody saying that LeBron shuts D.Rose down? I remember Lebron playing good defense on Rose for 2 crucial plays in the 2011 ECF, yes. Outside of those 2 plays, Rose has dominated the Heat, LeBron included.

3rd, for those that don't think Rose is the best PG in the league, what league have you been watching? Yes he probably should have made his return in the playoffs last season, but if he would've been even a little rusty, you critics would've been waiting in line to clown him.

[video - click to view]

07-24-2013, 09:54 PM         #48
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel sorry for bulls fans, they seriously think they have a shot against the heat in the playoffs

ya in for years of heartbreak and frustration
 5 years ago '07        #49
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
space
$33,201 | Props total: 20081 20081
 nitetrain8601 said:
Rose is the best. Only guy who won't suck LeBron's d!ck and is actually good enough to do something about it. Even Kobe slurps on LeBron. Can't believe people think Durant is #2 behind LeBron. Guy got exposed once Russ got injured. Rose has led his team farther being the only guy on his team that's an option offensively. Durant had more weapons, even without Westbrook. Rose has gotten brolic, especially in the upper body since he tore his ACL. His jumper, by all accounts, is on point. And I guarantee he'll still have his blow by ability.

As Nas once said,

Rose comin for that a.ss. And ya'll have the nerve to say he's not even the best PG in the league. He's roasted all of them already.
so you aint gonna act like nate the great aint lead the bulls into the 2nd round . if anything rose was exposed.
 5 years ago '04        #50
mgill0813 
space
space
$13 | Props total: 0 0
 nitetrain8601 said:

As Nas once said,

This!

5 years ago '05        #51
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,625 | Props total: 15217 15217
 timdog said:
so you aint gonna act like nate the great aint lead the bulls into the 2nd round . if anything rose was exposed.
Yes nate led us with his almighty 16ppg and barely making it out the first round.. Seriously ?
 5 years ago '07        #52
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

[pic - click to view]

this bum shoots 39% in the playoffs and averages 5 turnovers
 5 years ago '07        #53
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
space
 mgill0813 said:
First off, what was he supposed to say? Why would you say that anybody else is better than you, especially when you've already won the league MVP and has dominated almost everybody in the league.

2nd, why is everybody saying that LeBron shuts D.Rose down? I remember Lebron playing good defense on Rose for 2 crucial plays in the 2011 ECF, yes. Outside of those 2 plays, Rose has dominated the Heat, LeBron included.

3rd, for those that don't think Rose is the best PG in the league, what league have you been watching? Yes he probably should have made his return in the playoffs last season, but if he would've been even a little rusty, you critics would've been waiting in line to clown him.

Overall, Bulls point guard Derrick Rose had a shaky Eastern Conference Finals. Yes, he averaged 23.4 points per game... but he also needed 24 shots, on average, to get there. His final percentages from the field tell the tale: 35 percent overall, and 23.3 percent on six three-point attempts per game.

But it gets worse. Per ESPN Stats & Information, when LeBron James defended Rose over the last two games of the series, Rose shot 6.3 percent (1-of-15) and committed three turnovers
. James, despite standing taller and weighing more than Rose, nonetheless managed to hound him into some truly awful play.

These numbers further add to LeBron's greatness, but they don't undermine the fine season Rose had; he did not win MVP on accident. If there's anything good to take away from this, from Chicago's perspective, is that this epic flame-out might drive Rose to improve even more in the offseason.

This series won't be the last time the Bulls and Heat face each other in the postseason. Maybe Rose will be better prepared next time.

5 years ago '07        #54
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
Yes nate led us with his almighty 16ppg and barely making it out the first round.. Seriously ?
you were the guy saying the bulls wouldnt beat brooklyn remember. now rose is better than nate no doubt but it showed that someone capable can run that offense besides rose

dont deny nate play at all.
 5 years ago '10        #55
Funeral Barb 418 heat pts418
space
space
$6,353 | Props total: 18755 18755
 theblast22 said:
We all laughed at him when he said he will win the MVP and he did.
 5 years ago '11        #56
whothebestmc 99 heat pts99
space
space
$20,269 | Props total: 10762 10762
 #TheReturn said:
Durant a bi*ch for training with LeBron, letting LeBron getting comfortable with his style, only to bully him in the finals(you see his silly a.ss didn't work out with LeBron anymore since), and didn't I say under 25 so why you mentioning Kobe name for?

where the fu*k have you been?
 5 years ago '06        #57
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,930 | Props total: 9 9
 timdog said:
But it gets worse. Per ESPN Stats & Information, when LeBron James defended Rose over the last two games of the series, Rose shot 6.3 percent (1-of-15) and committed three turnovers. James, despite standing taller and weighing more than Rose, nonetheless managed to hound him into some truly awful play.
classic
 07-24-2013, 10:26 PM         #58
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
Overall, Bulls point guard Derrick Rose had a shaky Eastern Conference Finals. Yes, he averaged 23.4 points per game... but he also needed 24 shots, on average, to get there. His final percentages from the field tell the tale: 35 percent overall, and 23.3 percent on six three-point attempts per game.

But it gets worse. Per ESPN Stats & Information, when LeBron James defended Rose over the last two games of the series, Rose shot 6.3 percent (1-of-15) and committed three turnovers
. James, despite standing taller and weighing more than Rose, nonetheless managed to hound him into some truly awful play.

These numbers further add to LeBron's greatness, but they don't undermine the fine season Rose had; he did not win MVP on accident. If there's anything good to take away from this, from Chicago's perspective, is that this epic flame-out might drive Rose to improve even more in the offseason.

This series won't be the last time the Bulls and Heat face each other in the postseason. Maybe Rose will be better prepared next time.

5 years ago '10        #59
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8494 8494
 Sha Bello said:
I really hope you are either Dwayne, Reggie, or Allan Rose because the way you defend him
naw, he's just a 38 year old that stalked a 17 year old in high school
 5 years ago '08        #60
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$41,575 | Props total: 27807 27807
Is Rose slow? I ask that respectfully.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
50 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
38 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
122 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
109 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
605 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
105 comments
19 hours ago