Nike Store intercepts delivery from a bot purchase

most viewed right now
 152
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 102
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 89
Drake- Iím Upset
372 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
90 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$851 | Props total: 35 35
Had to update my bot the free script bot I was using is worthless now. I was good going to the store but now Nike wanna keep all the exclusives and only release them on their website. I used to k!ll champs in my mall I would grab the 15 every rip. Even used to cop off Eastbay but now it seems like they not getting the good stuff anymore and they are starting to stop size runs at 14.

The state of the game is sad.
 5 years ago '10        #22
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
The things you n*ggas do for tennis shoes :
 5 years ago '12        #23
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 910 910
Damn n*ggas using bots to get shoes.. ima jst pay that extra 20 and call it a day. Resellers and f*ggot a.ss human beings won
 5 years ago '05        #24
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 2921 2921
All this for shoes?!? sh*t is stupid. I got a cousin whose whole life revolves around coppin jordans and thats the ONLY thing he does at all. Id like to have fly kicks too but yall n*ggas doing the most for some shoes that cost 8 cents and a lil chinese boy's sweat to make. Nike and MJ got yall by the balls and yous keep feeding them. Thats why the game fu*ked up now.
 5 years ago '04        #25
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 89 89
 eCity 420 said:
Damn n*ggas using bots to get shoes.. ima jst pay that extra 20 and call it a day. Resellers and f*ggot a.ss human beings won
 TheMindOf said:
The things you n*ggas do for tennis shoes :
 Daddy Black said:
All this for shoes?!? sh*t is stupid. I got a cousin whose whole life revolves around coppin jordans and thats the ONLY thing he does at all. Id like to have fly kicks too but yall n*ggas doing the most for some shoes that cost 8 cents and a lil chinese boy's sweat to make. Nike and MJ got yall by the balls and yous keep feeding them. Thats why the game fu*ked up now.
unless you really know someone, or actually ARE someone who works in a store. you don't get sh*t.

an extra $20 has become an extra $100 or more, IF you're even allowed to pay. it's like this partially because of Nike, partially celebs, and mostly because of what happens in stores.

cats go crazy cause they know if u dont know people, u dont get sh*t, which is why there are raffles...RSVP, all that sh*t.

this is the norm.
 5 years ago '06        #26
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$851 | Props total: 35 35
Lol........ really an extra $20 your joking right
 5 years ago '08        #27
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,417 | Props total: 395 395
 Fiya Starter said:
Had to update my bot the free script bot I was using is worthless now. I was good going to the store but now Nike wanna keep all the exclusives and only release them on their website. I used to k!ll champs in my mall I would grab the 15 every rip. Even used to cop off Eastbay but now it seems like they not getting the good stuff anymore and they are starting to stop size runs at 14.

The state of the game is sad.
let me get a copy of that bot bro
 5 years ago '05        #28
King Of Da Souf 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$931 | Props total: 107 107
Every bot I've ever tried never worked. I've had better luck with my script on limited releases. If somebody ANYBODY has an official bot pm me asap
 5 years ago '06        #29
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$851 | Props total: 35 35
Just realized my router was slowing me down on release day. I was supposed to be getting 50mbps and was only getting 20mbps. Hard wired my laptop to my modem and was getting speeds up to 58mbps

Probably missed out on some kicks messing with that router
 5 years ago '04        #30
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$13,178 | Props total: 2926 2926
so glad i jumped out the jordan game
 5 years ago '06        #31
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 hotsisal_23 said:
im taking a break frm buying shoes


ill catch yall when the retro 6 or 11 drop again
a ton of 6s coming out next year and 11s drop every December, see you soon n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #32
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 910 910
 Fiya Starter said:
Lol........ really an extra $20 your joking right
I meet cats with military discounts and Oregon IDS. They literally paying 120-140 for a pair of Jays, I would be paying atleast 175 after Tax..

They sell it to me for the deals

Sad thing is old white folks are starting to be resellers too and using all their discounts and sh*t and screwin us over.. The game is fu*kd up but I got my connect.
 5 years ago '06        #33
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$28,319 | Props total: 5387 5387
@ all the f*ggots and tryhards in here obsessing and f!ghting over sneakers. You're how women are with their heels. "White Louis boat shoes. Ya'll should grow the fu*k up. Come here let me coach you."
 5 years ago '11        #34
DJ STRIVER 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 4061 4061
fu*k Foams
fu*k Pennys
fu*k Lebrons
fu*k J's
...And any n*ggas who love 'em

It's all about the skins my n*gga, my dog, my ace!!!

#Barefootgang
#AshyBigToeMafia
 5 years ago '06        #35
Yung Dilla 1500 heat pts1500
space
avatar space
space
$57,623 | Props total: 37168 37168
I only wear chucks and the occasional uptowns but 99% i'm in some chucks fu*k paying all that money for some sneakers and in the case with jordans fu*k paying all that money for the same sneaker released over and over lol...

**Waits to be called broke**
 5 years ago '05        #36
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$14,829 | Props total: 1889 1889
Ya'll n*ggas that come in the Kicks section trying to talk down on motherfu*kers that like to spend their hard earned money on shoes k!ll me.

*heads to the Sports section to tell people that being a fan of a team that you have no chance of playing for is stupid*
 07-30-2013, 06:59 PM         #37
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 +Ca[N]o[N]iKaL+ said:
Ya'll n*ggas that come in the Kicks section trying to talk down on motherfu*kers that like to spend their hard earned money on shoes k!ll me.

*heads to the Sports section to tell people that being a fan of a team that you have no chance of playing for is stupid*
Are you comparing watching entertainment (that's probably free) to camping out/doing dumb sh*t in order to spend ridiculous money to buy an object that you're not even going to use?

The smart is strong in this one
 5 years ago '05        #38
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$14,829 | Props total: 1889 1889
 One Gud Cide said:
Are you comparing watching entertainment (that's probably free) to camping out/doing dumb sh*t in order to spend ridiculous money to buy an object that you're not even going to use?

The smart is strong in this one
I knew some d!ckhead was gonna attempt to take what I said out of context, and I hate it had to be you.

The connection I was making was that for some of us, sneakers are a passion (just as cheering for sports teams are), so if we wanna spend our money on shoes, then that's our prerogative. But when as*holes that don't cop shoes like that wanna come in here talking like they're better than everyone else that does, that rubs me the wrong way. Also, some of us buy our shoes to actually wear them; not everyone cops shoes to stick in a closet and brag to their friends about how many pairs they copped.

n*ggas are so quick to wanna try and show how smart they are.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
96 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 29
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
29 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside When fortnite is life
11 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
89 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
#bigbreasttwitter
68 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
126 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy