Nike Store intercepts delivery from a bot purchase

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #21
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
Had to update my bot the free script bot I was using is worthless now. I was good going to the store but now Nike wanna keep all the exclusives and only release them on their website. I used to k!ll champs in my mall I would grab the 15 every rip. Even used to cop off Eastbay but now it seems like they not getting the good stuff anymore and they are starting to stop size runs at 14.

The state of the game is sad.
 4 years ago '10        #22
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
The things you n*ggas do for tennis shoes :
 4 years ago '12        #23
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
Damn n*ggas using bots to get shoes.. ima jst pay that extra 20 and call it a day. Resellers and f*ggot a.ss human beings won
 4 years ago '05        #24
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2217 2217
All this for shoes?!? sh*t is stupid. I got a cousin whose whole life revolves around coppin jordans and thats the ONLY thing he does at all. Id like to have fly kicks too but yall n*ggas doing the most for some shoes that cost 8 cents and a lil chinese boy's sweat to make. Nike and MJ got yall by the balls and yous keep feeding them. Thats why the game fu*ked up now.
 4 years ago '04        #25
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
 eCity 420 said:
Damn n*ggas using bots to get shoes.. ima jst pay that extra 20 and call it a day. Resellers and f*ggot a.ss human beings won
 TheMindOf said:
The things you n*ggas do for tennis shoes :
 Daddy Black said:
All this for shoes?!? sh*t is stupid. I got a cousin whose whole life revolves around coppin jordans and thats the ONLY thing he does at all. Id like to have fly kicks too but yall n*ggas doing the most for some shoes that cost 8 cents and a lil chinese boy's sweat to make. Nike and MJ got yall by the balls and yous keep feeding them. Thats why the game fu*ked up now.
unless you really know someone, or actually ARE someone who works in a store. you don't get sh*t.

an extra $20 has become an extra $100 or more, IF you're even allowed to pay. it's like this partially because of Nike, partially celebs, and mostly because of what happens in stores.

cats go crazy cause they know if u dont know people, u dont get sh*t, which is why there are raffles...RSVP, all that sh*t.

this is the norm.
 4 years ago '06        #26
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
Lol........ really an extra $20 your joking right
 4 years ago '08        #27
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Fiya Starter said:
Had to update my bot the free script bot I was using is worthless now. I was good going to the store but now Nike wanna keep all the exclusives and only release them on their website. I used to k!ll champs in my mall I would grab the 15 every rip. Even used to cop off Eastbay but now it seems like they not getting the good stuff anymore and they are starting to stop size runs at 14.

The state of the game is sad.
let me get a copy of that bot bro
 4 years ago '05        #28
King Of Da Souf 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$921 | Props total: 97 97
Every bot I've ever tried never worked. I've had better luck with my script on limited releases. If somebody ANYBODY has an official bot pm me asap
 4 years ago '06        #29
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
Just realized my router was slowing me down on release day. I was supposed to be getting 50mbps and was only getting 20mbps. Hard wired my laptop to my modem and was getting speeds up to 58mbps

Probably missed out on some kicks messing with that router
 4 years ago '04        #30
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2548 2548
so glad i jumped out the jordan game
 4 years ago '06        #31
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 hotsisal_23 said:
im taking a break frm buying shoes

ill catch yall when the retro 6 or 11 drop again
a ton of 6s coming out next year and 11s drop every December, see you soon n*gga
 4 years ago '12        #32
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 Fiya Starter said:
Lol........ really an extra $20 your joking right
I meet cats with military discounts and Oregon IDS. They literally paying 120-140 for a pair of Jays, I would be paying atleast 175 after Tax..

They sell it to me for the deals

Sad thing is old white folks are starting to be resellers too and using all their discounts and sh*t and screwin us over.. The game is fu*kd up but I got my connect.
 4 years ago '06        #33
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4009 4009
@ all the f*ggots and tryhards in here obsessing and f!ghting over sneakers. You're how women are with their heels. "White Louis boat shoes. Ya'll should grow the fu*k up. Come here let me coach you."
 4 years ago '11        #34
STRIVERS LIFE 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,876 | Props total: 3982 3982
fu*k Foams
fu*k Pennys
fu*k Lebrons
fu*k J's
...And any n*ggas who love 'em

It's all about the skins my n*gga, my dog, my ace!!!

#Barefootgang
#AshyBigToeMafia
 4 years ago '06        #35
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25753 25753
I only wear chucks and the occasional uptowns but 99% i'm in some chucks fu*k paying all that money for some sneakers and in the case with jordans fu*k paying all that money for the same sneaker released over and over lol...

**Waits to be called broke**
 4 years ago '05        #36
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,584 | Props total: 1341 1341
Ya'll n*ggas that come in the Kicks section trying to talk down on motherfu*kers that like to spend their hard earned money on shoes k!ll me.

*heads to the Sports section to tell people that being a fan of a team that you have no chance of playing for is stupid*
 07-30-2013, 07:59 PM         #37
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 +Ca[N]o[N]iKaL+ said:
Ya'll n*ggas that come in the Kicks section trying to talk down on motherfu*kers that like to spend their hard earned money on shoes k!ll me.

*heads to the Sports section to tell people that being a fan of a team that you have no chance of playing for is stupid*
Are you comparing watching entertainment (that's probably free) to camping out/doing dumb sh*t in order to spend ridiculous money to buy an object that you're not even going to use?

The smart is strong in this one
 4 years ago '05        #38
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,584 | Props total: 1341 1341
 One Gud Cide said:
Are you comparing watching entertainment (that's probably free) to camping out/doing dumb sh*t in order to spend ridiculous money to buy an object that you're not even going to use?

The smart is strong in this one
I knew some d!ckhead was gonna attempt to take what I said out of context, and I hate it had to be you.

The connection I was making was that for some of us, sneakers are a passion (just as cheering for sports teams are), so if we wanna spend our money on shoes, then that's our prerogative. But when as*holes that don't cop shoes like that wanna come in here talking like they're better than everyone else that does, that rubs me the wrong way. Also, some of us buy our shoes to actually wear them; not everyone cops shoes to stick in a closet and brag to their friends about how many pairs they copped.

n*ggas are so quick to wanna try and show how smart they are.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy